Private & international schools in Ghana: International preschools in Accra, primary schools, secondary schools, senior high schools, American / British curriculum schools, IB world schools, boarding schools, bilingual nursery schools, kindergarten programs, child care centres. After-school program in Accra for elementary school age children.
Aiglon College is an accredited, English-speaking international boarding school for boys and girls ages 9 to 18 years. Aiglon offers the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams in middle school. We also offer the IB (International Baccalaureate) Diploma program to sixth form students.
Conveniently located in Switzerland, Central Europe (just 90 minutes from Geneva International Airport), Aiglon offers a well-rounded education to students in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
In both Junior and Senior Schools, courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers. Exam results are important, but so is the need for independent learning skills so that Aiglon pupils will flourish at university.
Aiglon College meets the demanding standards required for UK, Swiss and International schools. We participate in accreditation and inspection programmes through the UK independent schools inspection system, the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Kilittaşı Schools - Bilingual Turkish / English Education
Courses / Programs
• Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Kilittaşı Schools offers Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle & High School programs for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose families live in Turkey or are moving back to Turkey.
• Turkish students who hold two nationalities have the advantage of studying half day Turkish curriculum and half day English curriculum with the Dual Program.
• Kilittaşı Schools (KIT) implements the Canadian Curriculum for all of the English Language Arts, French as a second language and the branch lessons. The Turkish Ministry of National Education’s (MEB) curriculum is implemented for the other subject areas which are part of the Dual program.
• Kilittaşı Schools aims to provide children with the necessary skills to become responsible, socially and environmentally conscientious, proud independent citizens of the world, which is why we know that school is more than just the academic experience.
• Our goal is to provide children with a well-balanced program with the holistic approach that begins to lay foundations for a lifetime of learning.
• We focus on the complete physical, psychological & emotional wellbeing of each child, and recognize the need of a harmonious balance between academic guidance and creative expression. Our talent program aims to support students into discovering and developing their own unique skills in music and PE.
• Students take part in a variety of social outreach projects, environmental studies, and more.
AMADEUS International School Vienna, the first international boarding school in Vienna, Austria provides private, K-12 day and boarding programmes (from Grade 6) for students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. Our school and on-campus boarding facilities are situated in the beautiful 18th district of Vienna, in a secure, enclosed environment that warmly welcomes students regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or physical ability.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Grades 5 to 10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6.
We strive to deliver the finest academic school programme, which is based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum for primary and secondary school education. At the same time, we offer intensive classical music training in the AMADEUS Music Academy, as well as AMADEUS Club activities such as art, sports, ballet, world languages, performing arts, music, robotics.
For students whose mother tongue is not English, we provide supplemental language lessons to help them attain the requisite levels in speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension.
- For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary / Primary School (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5 to 10. Boarding options are available from Grade 6.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
- Standard-level High School Diploma Programme for grades 7 to 12
- Intensive classical music training - mandatory for all students
- Highly qualified international school teachers
Hello Kids Myogadani - International English Preschool, Bunkyo-ku
Courses / Programs
Conveniently situated in the Bunkyo ward in central Tokyo, Hello Kids Myogadani is an English-immersion school providing a fun and comprehensive international preschool and kindergarten program for children between the ages of 1.5 to 6 years old. In addition, we offer afternoon & weekend classes for children between the ages of 3 to 10 years old. Our students range in age from 1.5 to 10 years old.
Established in 2009, Hello Kids Myogadani focuses on teaching the English language, as well as developing fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, living skills, social skills and leadership qualities.
We challenge, and more importantly inspire students within an internationally-recognized curriculum, which ensures that our students gain a solid knowledge of not only English, but also science, mathematics, geography, Japanese, and other international cultures, and so much more. We pride ourselves on our curriculum, class structure and dedicated teaching team.
Our English immersion school (which comprises two beautiful schools - our Main school and our Annex school) is easily accessible by public transport, only a 10 minute train ride from Tokyo station on the Marunouchi subway line, and roughly 25 minutes from Shibuya. Both schools are located directly in front of Hisakata Park (a spacious park which we utilize daily).
English Immersion Programs for Children:
- Preschool (ages 1.5-4)
- English Kindergarten (ages 4-6)
- Afternoon English Language Classes (ages 3-5 & 5-8)
- Saturday English Language Classes (ages 3-5 & 6-10)
Activities & Excursions:
- Summer Camp in Tokyo
- 8-Day Summer Trip to Canada
- Special Music Concerts
- Sleepover / Overnight Stay at Hello Kids in Autumn
- Day Trip to Mt. Fuji
- Day Trip to Mothers Farm
- Potato-digging day, and other fun, hands-on activities including during Easter, the Star Festival, Children's Day, Halloween and Christmas
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Ghana, Africa & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study online in Ghana, Accra, Kumasi, throughout Africa & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
• Conveniently situated 30 minutes north-west of Paris, Notre Dame International High School provides boys & girls from around the globe with an opportunity to be immersed in the French language and culture while attending an American high school curriculum taught through English.
• Our coeducational American international school provides bilingual, college preparatory academics to students in Grades 9 through 12 and is made up of international students from all over the world.
• Students may enroll in a full course of study or participate in a dual diploma program, in which they take their standard country courses and supplement that course of study with key subjects from the American core curriculum.
• In addition to our day and boarding programs, we also offer French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
Student Testimonial: "This was the best time that I ever had! Everything was right, even if it was wrong. Here I grew up, became a woman. Now I am returning to Brazil, and with me, along with heavy luggage, I´ve had an experience for life. Thank you all!" - Beatriz, Brazil