IB schools in Berlin: International schools in Germany, private primary & secondary school for expat children, international elementary, middle & high school offering IB diploma program, preschool & early childhood education...
Berlin Cosmopolitan School (BCS): Berlin Cosmopolitan School (BCS) is an international school with a focus on sciences, sports and arts in the heart of Berlin. We offer Kindergarten and Preschool as well as Primary and Secondary School (Gymnasium) (8th grade as of 2010).
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
As a Candidate International Baccalaureate World School Berlin Cosmopolitan School follows the curriculum of the IB Programme. Students may graduate with an IB Diploma and/or a German Abitur. As an all-day school, we offer diverse and “all-inclusive” afternoon programmes, in which children can extend their learning experiences. Students can choose from over 25 different clubs.
The mission of Berlin Cosmopolitan School is to help students to become enlighted and responsible citizens of the world, who will be able to confidently shape their own lives. We focus on academic achievment, multilingualism and the development of social and intercultural skills.
* English is the primary language of instruction, but German is mandatory.
* Bilingual all-day learning from Kindergarten & Preschool through Secondary School
* Berlin State Curriculum (Berliner Bildungsprogramm und Rahmenplan)
* International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme and Diploma Programme
*Secondary school currently offering Grades 7 - 8 and adding one grade level each year
* English as a Second Language Program
* German Lessons available at both native and second language level
* Afternoon Program until 6 pm
* Changing vacation program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-11-03 were from:
Berlin and Budapest, Hungary;
Will be living in south West Berlin, UK & England;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
The Frankfurt International School (FIS), located just outside of Frankfurt and founded in 1961, is an independent, co-educational day school, which offers an educational program for students of all nationalities. Frankfurt International School (FIS) together with the International School Wiesbaden (ISW) is the largest and second oldest international school in Germany.
The school is organized into four school divisions: the Primary Division age 3 to Grade 1, the Elementary Division Grades 2-5, and the Upper School Grades 6-12, all of which are in Oberursel.
The International School Wiesbaden (ISW) operates as a branch of FIS at a separate campus in Wiesbaden for students age 3 to Grade 8.
FIS is recognised as an allgemein bildende Ergänzungsschule. It is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School and a founding member of the Organisation.
There are currently almost 1800 students from 55 different countries attending FIS and ISW, including roughly 30% American, 19% German, 8% British, 4% Japanese,and 12% Korean. It employs over 300 well-qualified and experienced faculty and staff from almost 30 different countries.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
- Strong athletics, performing arts and visual arts programs.
- Full range of after school activities and service projects.
English is the language of instruction, but German is mandatory. English as a Second Language is taught as well as Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, French and Spanish.
Located in Gross Flottbek, in the Altona district of northwest Hamburg in northern Germany, the International School Hamburg is a co-educational day school for Primary 1 (age 3) to Grade 12. The school was founded in 1957 as the first international school in Germany and offers an early childhood program, junior and senior school with programs taught primarily in English, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Program, a special needs department and English as a Second Language.
The International School Hamburg has been offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) since 1979. It is recognised as a pre-university course and is designed to facilitate the mobility of students and to promote international understanding. The International School Hamburg exists to provide and international education conducted primarily in English for members of the expatriate and internationally mobile German communities resident in Hamburg. ISH is a member of the European Council of International School, the North-West European Council of International Schools, the Association of German International Schools, and the International Baccalaureate Organisation.
- Day Programs from primary 1 (age 3) to Grade 12
- Programs are taught primarily in English
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Program
- Early Childhood Program
- Junior School
- Senior School
- English as a Second Language Classes
- Special Need Department for small group learning
Obermenzinger Gymnasium private, bilingual secondary school in North-west Munich, Germany that features bilingual concepts designed for families with an English speaking background. Our school follows the Bavarian curriculum, leads to the Abitur, and promotes and fosters the German language as well as English.
The subjects being taught bilingually will vary throughout the various grade levels to ensure that subject vocabulary is learned in English as well as in German.
Phorms Education in Munich in the Bavarian region of Southern Germany offers whole-day bilingual education in German and English for nursery school, primary school and secondary school. Our private school is housed in a wonderful building in the Bogenhausen district of Munich.
We place great value in offering our students individual and intensive support. Our teachers also encourage the children to take part in extra-curricular activities such as music, Olympics training and reading competitions as well as the “Children’s University” operated by Munich University. We support our grammar school students by providing an individual mentoring programme.
Alongside this individual activities, we also attach great importance to the comprehensive bilingual education the children receive. Our students become fully fluent in both German and English. A second foreign language is also mandatory at secondary school, where students choose either French or Latin. Students of grade 8 may opt to take Spanish as a third foreign language or choose Economics and Business Informatics.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Germany, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Conveniently situated in the Spandau area to the west of Berlin, International School Villa Amalienhof (ISVA) is a day school which follows the National Curriculum of England and Wales and the Berliner Rahmenlehrplan. We offer exclusive, quality education from primary school to sixth form to local and international children. In addition we have a bilingual Early Years Centre for children aged 2-5 which follows the Early Years Foundation Stage and the Berliner Bildungsplan.
The children are taught in friendly, modern, well-equipped classrooms. International School Villa Amalienhof’s facilities include two libraries, a science laboratory and two IT suites. Most classrooms are equipped with an interactive whiteboard and a computer.
Over 25 different nationalities make up the student body at the International School Villa Amalienhof. The children learn from each other, furthermore cultural awareness, tolerance, open communication and cosmopolitanism are taught. We want our students to become global citizens.