Magic Years International School, Nonthaburi: Magic Years endeavors to promote the ideals of responsible citizenship, academic excellence, and international understanding. The children of Magic Years are committed to excellence in their academic, social and spiritual development in order to contribute to the betterment of the world. Situated in a quiet neighborhood of Muang Thong Thani and less than a kilometer away from the major expressway connecting the capital city, Magic Years is easily accessible to residents throughout Nonthaburi and Bangkok. It is conveniently located on Chaengwattana Road opposite Central Plaza and in close proximity to Nichada Thani and the International School Bangkok.
Our programs are intended to equip children with the knowledge and skills to succeed in today’s world. Well-Rounded Program
A well-rounded early childhood program is the key to a child’s educational success. Such a program allows children to solve problems, communicate, collaborate, negotiate, discover, make choices, and take risks. These learning dispositions and socio-emotional skills facilitate learning at higher levels. From Newborns to Primary Years
We aim to ensure that children of all ages have access to an exceptional program like ours. We believe that from the time of birth children benefit from exposure to rich and stimulating experiences, and for that reason, we have designed programs catering to children as young as a few weeks old to 7 years of age.
List of Programs
Mommy & Me Age: 0-1 years Time: 9:00am-11:00am Meets: 1 day a week Trust & Caring Age: 1-2 years Time: 8:00am-12:30pm Meets: 3 or 5 days a week
Joy & Confidence Age: 2-3 years Time: 8:00am-12:30pm Meets: 3 or 5 days a week Peace & Unity Age: 3-4 years Time: 8:00am-12:30pm Meets: 5 days a week
Creativity (pre-K) Age: 4-5 years Time: 8:00am-2:00pm Meets: 5 days a week
Excellence (Kindergarten) Age: 5-6 years Time: 8:00am-2:00pm Meets: 5 days a week
Grade 1 Age: 6-7 years Time: 8:00am-2:45pm Meets: 5 days a week
Grade 2 Age: 7-8 years Time: 8:00am-2:45pm Meets: 5 days a week
Grade 3 Age: 8-9 years Time: 8:00am-2:45pm Meets: 5 days a week
Grade 4 Age: 9-10 years Time: 8:00am-2:45pm Meets: 5 days a week
Grade 5 Age: 10-11 years Time: 8:00am-2:45pm Meets: 5 days a week
Located off Sukhumvit Road in the Watthana District of Bangkok, Acorns to Oaks Children Centre (ATOC) is a well resources learning centre with a multidisciplinary team providing early intervention programmes for children between the ages of 2 and 7 years. These are provided for children whom have learning difficulties, autism and other developmental delays and include speech therapy in English, Dutch and German, occupational therapy, educational, developmental and behavioural assessments, individual and group English language classes.
Programmes for each child are individualised to maximise their progress and prepare them for the mainstream school. ATOC consultants will help you to understand your child's unique profile and will then work with you and the school to optimise your child's learning.
Experienced teachers and therapists work with children on a variety of programmes from enhancing academic English in non-native English speakers, providing speech therapy to systematically teaching a child with different learning needs. Specialists are available to work with children with delayed / disordered development to maximize skills and minimize the impact on learning.
- Start Right Early Intervention Programme (2 years - 6 years): Full-time placement on the Start Right Early Intervention Programme is based on an assessment of need.
- Primary Preparation (6 years +) - short term individualised programmes: Full time places for the older student are offered where the student needs intensive focused teaching prior to school admission.
The Regent's School, Bangkok is a co-educational day and boarding IB World school located in the Huai Khwang District, east of the city center offering early years through to secondary education. The Regent's Bangkok campus provides boarding / residential programmes for boys & girls ages 10-18 years. English is the language of instruction. The Regent’s School has 2 additional campus locations: One in Pattaya on the east coast of Thailand, approximately 165 km south-east of Bangkok, and another in the UK.
The Regent's School, Bangkok offers IGCSE / GCSE, A Levels & The International Baccalaureate (IB) programme. We are proud of our examination results which have improved each year and are well above national UK averages. There are over 50 nationalities at both Regent’s Thailand’s campuses, but over 85% of IB students (Years 12 and 13) are international (mostly Europeans).
The Regent’s School, Bangkok is fully accredited by CfBT (Britain’s Ofsted Inspectors). It is also a member of both the Council of International Schools (CIS) and of the Federation of British International Schools in South East Asia (FOBISSEA) and is recognised by the Diplomatic Corps in Thailand for their children.
Wells International School offers full kindergarten, primary and secondary (middle and high school) programs in Bangkok, Thailand. We follow a rigorous American curriculum, modified to take into account major regional and philosophical differences, and to adhere to Thai Ministry of Education regulations governing international schools.
The medium of instruction is English, but secondary languages such as French, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Mandarin Taiwanese, Spanish and Thai are also offered.
We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and a member of the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT).
The Wells International School System, spanning mid- to upper-Sukhumvit Road and Srinakarin Road – two of the busiest thoroughfares in Bangkok – is easily accessible from virtually all parts of Bangkok, and all visitors are welcome to tour our facilities.
Welcome to The American School of Bangkok! The American School of Bangkok (ASB) is a Pre-kindergarten through Grade 12 international school that offers an American Curriculum with an international perspective. The Advance Placement (AP) Program is also available.
ASB is licensed by the Thai Ministry of Education, and accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The school is a member of the East Asia Regional Council of Overseas Schools (EARCOS), and the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT).
Pre-Kindergarten Program; Junior High School Program; Middle High School Program; Senior High School Program, Boarding Program. Our school follows the American Curriculum. Programs are taught in English and Thai.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Thailand-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pak Kret City, Hat Yai City, Songkhla, Chiang Mai, Surat Thani, Pattaya, Chonburi, Phuket, Hua Hin, Rayong, elsewhere in Thailand or around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Rasami British International School (RBIS), Bangkok
Courses / Programs
Conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok, Rasami British International School (RBIS) is an established British Curriculum School that teaches international students aged between 18 months and 18 years. We provide day and boarding programmes. We are a caring, active, forward-thinking and professional institution that provides first rate education in a safe and nurturing environment with smaller class sizes.
We pride ourselves on caring for the individual by promoting personal development, academic excellence and sound preparations for a global future. We help students develop their character through a wide range of educational pursuits and extra-curricular activities, whilst nurturing their personal qualities and self-esteem at every opportunity. We promote academic excellence within respectful and caring atmosphere where traditional standards are valued.
Our school is accredited by the CFBT Education Trust, ISAT (International Schools Association of Thailand) and ONESQA (Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment).
British Curriculum School that teaches international students aged between 18 months and 18 years:
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Primary School
- Secondary School (IGCSEs, A Levels)
- Boarding Programme
- Saturday School -English classes for students from 3 years old. Cambridge ESOL Examinations for intermediate levels
- October School
- Summer Taster (March- May)
- IGCSEs Revision Courses
- Summer School (July-August)