International schools in Milan: Bilingual preschools in Italy, Montessori school for young children, kindergarten & early childhood education. English-Italian immersion for expat kids, summer camps & after-school programs for preschoolers.
The Bilingual Montessori School of Milan: The Bilingual Montessori School of Milan is a preschool for children ages three to six, located close to the city centre of Milan. The preschool includes two multi-age bilingual Montessori classrooms. We provide bilingual education: In both classrooms, a team of two teachers, one Italian speaker and the other English speaker, collaborate using a bilingual approach to education. The two teachers take turns the children's with activities while communicating in their native tongues. The bilingual approach is particularly appropriate for a Montessori classroom, where teachers typically emphasize individualized interaction with the students.
Currently, Travel Sport Camp and its affiliate EduKick, host schools and camps in 11 different countries on four continents and continues to grow on a global scale. Travel Sport Camp offers year-long and 1/2 year-long sports boarding school camps for boys and girls from 11 years old in the cities of Perugia and Assisi, in the region of Umbria in central Italy.
All our participants will have an opportunity to develop their language & athletic skills considerably, over an extended period of time, and gain valuable and important sport experience while simultaneously immersed in the study of the Italian culture and language. Sports trainings sessions are conducted at the Sports Center of Pontevalleceppi Athletic Club in Perugia. Our high school in Assisi, the Liceo Scientifico "Convitto Nazionale Principe di Napoli" (Grades 9-13) is legally recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education. Travel Sport Camp university age students will study Italian language at the prestigious, l’Università degli Studi di Perugia.
Year-Long or 1/2 Year-Long Academic Tennis Program. Year-Long or 1/2 Year-Long Academic Volleyball Program; For boys and girls from 15 to 22 years, through a Full-time High School academic program, Full-time University academic program.
All ability levels are welcome and no prior sports or foreign language experience is necessary. All levels of Italian speakers are accepted, from elementary up to native speaker.
Located in central Rome, Lazio region in central-western Italy, the American Overseas School of Rome is a fully accredited pre-kindergarten through 12th grade (ages 3-19) institute of learning. The curriculum is that of U.S. general academic, college-preparatory public or private schools. The School offers both the Advanced Placement and the International Baccalaureate programs. Our faculty focuses on the use of consistent assessment to gauge student understanding and to best focus lessons for student learning.
The School's testing program includes the College Board's PSAT, SAT/ACH, and Advanced Placement tests, as well as the full complement of IB examinations. Instruction is in English. French, Spanish, Mandarin, Chinese, and Italian are taught as foreign languages. As part of our Italian program Italian students can prepare for the quinta, prima, seconda and terza media exams. In addition to academic subjects we offer an extensive athletics program as well as a fine arts program. The School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is the first school to be granted an International Credential from the Middle States Association.
- Programs from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade
- U.S. College-Preparatory Curriculum with International Baccalaureate Programs and Advanced Placement Courses
- Pre-Kindergarten (Early Childhood) Program
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Instruction is in English
- Italian Program available for those preparing for Italian State exams
- Key Subjects include math, science, English, social studies, the arts, P.E., computers
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT/ACH
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
United World College of the Adriatic (UWC Adriatic) is a co-educational residential school offering a high school study abroad program for international students aged 16-19 years. Our school is located in the Italian / Slovene village of Duino / Devin, 16km from the city of Trieste, in the similarly named province of Trieste in north-eastern Italy. Trieste is situated between the Adriatic Sea and Italy's border with Slovenia in southern Europe.
We bring together 180 students from around the world for the final two years of their high school education. Eighty percent of our students are non-native English speakers, yet all study towards a full International Baccalaureate diploma in English. All students also study Italian. All the students who attend the UWC Adriatic do so on full scholarship. The result is a truly diverse school population both culturally and socio-economically.
UWC Adriatic is one of 12 United World Colleges (UWC) that aim to foster international understanding and peace. UWC is the only global educational NGO that brings students from all over the world, selected from within their own countries on merit.
AMADEUS International School Vienna, the first international boarding school in Vienna, Austria provides private, K-12 day and boarding programmes (from Grade 6) for students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. Our school and on-campus boarding facilities are situated in the beautiful 18th district of Vienna, in a secure, enclosed environment that warmly welcomes students regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or physical ability.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Grades 5 to 10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6.
We strive to deliver the finest academic school programme, which is based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum for primary and secondary school education. At the same time, we offer intensive classical music training in the AMADEUS Music Academy, as well as AMADEUS Club activities such as art, sports, ballet, world languages, performing arts, music, robotics.
For students whose mother tongue is not English, we provide supplemental language lessons to help them attain the requisite levels in speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension.
- For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary / Primary School (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5 to 10. Boarding options are available from Grade 6.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
- Standard-level High School Diploma Programme for grades 7 to 12
- Intensive classical music training - mandatory for all students
- Highly qualified international school teachers
Founded in 1962 in Milan, northern Italy, the American School of Milan is a K-12 institution with solid foundations that keeps a constant eye toward developing new technologies and is committed to seeking excellence in teaching and learning. Our eight-acre, gated campus is located on the outskirts of Milan and includes purpose built facilities that accommodate the Primary, Intermediate, Middle, and High Schools. Our programs are taught in English. Nurturing the potential of a child’s formative years in a stimulating environment full of challenges, inspiration and achievement, the American School of Milan embraces the more than 35 different nations that form its multicultural community.
With a talented, highly educated and experienced faculty of inspiring teachers, the school encourages children to develop their full potential, achieve personal excellence and become citizens of the world committed to life-long learning. Within a child-centered approach to education, ASM teachers strive to know and appreciate each student as an individual and to develop a nurturing relationship that stimulates personal growth as well as academic achievement.
- Early Childhood Program
- Elementary School
- Upper School
- Middle Years Program
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Program
- Performing Arts
- Laptop Program
- Programs are taught in English