Canadian School of Milan: Situated in north-central Milan in Northern Italy, Canadian School of Milan is an international private school that provides education in English, based on the Ontario Curriculum. We cater to children ages 1-14 in Preschool, Primary School, and Middle School.
The Canadian School of Milan is located on Via Melchiorre Gioia near the busy Isola area and a short distance away from Garibaldi Mainline station. The school is a five minute walk form Gioia Metro station and on bus and tram routes. Brera is a 15 minute walk south from the school. There is also a designated cycle route directly to the pedestrian area of Brera. Milan's Central station is a five minute walk from the school.
Located in the heart of Rome, Lazio, in central-western Italy, Rome International School is a private international school providing an international education for children in nursery to grade 13. RIS has chosen to link with what we believe is the most prestigious of all educational systems, the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO). With this is mind we offer the early, primary, middle years and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program. Students may still follow the two year British National Curriculum GCSE course before taking the IB Diploma program.
Although we firmly consider ourselves an international school, we never forget the language and culture of our host country and appreciate that many of our families still require the guarantee of an excellent preparation for the Italian state exam at the end of Grade 9 (Terza media). For this reason, students receive ample time for Italian lessons in language. Non-Italian students will study and learn to appreciate the Italian language and culture through a parallel course of instruction with our IAL teacher. Students taking a third foreign language may have the opportunity to sit external exams in the secondary school.
- Programs for children in nursery (16 months) to grade 13
- Early Years Program
- Primary Years Program
- Middle Years Program
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- British National Curriculum GCSE
- Challenging Curriculum with the arts, humanities, English and second language, math, P.E, sciences and technology
- The main language of instruction is English
- Italian Program offered for Italian Terza media exams
- Italian offered as an additional language for non-native speakers
• Conveniently situated 30 minutes north-west of Paris, Notre Dame International High School provides boys & girls from around the globe with an opportunity to be immersed in the French language and culture while attending an American high school curriculum taught through English.
• Our coeducational American international school provides bilingual, college preparatory academics to students in Grades 9 through 12 and is made up of international students from all over the world.
• Students may enroll in a full course of study or participate in a dual diploma program, in which they take their standard country courses and supplement that course of study with key subjects from the American core curriculum.
• In addition to our day and boarding programs, we also offer French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
Student Testimonial: "This was the best time that I ever had! Everything was right, even if it was wrong. Here I grew up, became a woman. Now I am returning to Brazil, and with me, along with heavy luggage, I´ve had an experience for life. Thank you all!" - Beatriz, Brazil
Founded in 1962 in Milan, northern Italy, the American School of Milan is a K-12 institution with solid foundations that keeps a constant eye toward developing new technologies and is committed to seeking excellence in teaching and learning. Our eight-acre, gated campus is located on the outskirts of Milan and includes purpose built facilities that accommodate the Primary, Intermediate, Middle, and High Schools. Our programs are taught in English. Nurturing the potential of a child’s formative years in a stimulating environment full of challenges, inspiration and achievement, the American School of Milan embraces the more than 35 different nations that form its multicultural community.
With a talented, highly educated and experienced faculty of inspiring teachers, the school encourages children to develop their full potential, achieve personal excellence and become citizens of the world committed to life-long learning. Within a child-centered approach to education, ASM teachers strive to know and appreciate each student as an individual and to develop a nurturing relationship that stimulates personal growth as well as academic achievement.
- Early Childhood Program
- Elementary School
- Upper School
- Middle Years Program
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Program
- Performing Arts
- Laptop Program
- Programs are taught in English
Situated in Frascati, just 20 minutes east of Rome, Little Genius is an alternative international pre-school, nursery and primary school which aims to provide high quality education to children ages 2 ½ to 11 years.
Our programs provide children with an education that emphasizes and encourages critical analysis, creative thinking, opportunity and freedom of thought, whilst instilling or furthering English language skills in children of all abilities.
At Little Genius International we recognize the fact that the nature of our role makes the quality of our staff essential to our success in caring for your child.
For this reason we take care to choose our team from amongst the most educated and prepared personnel who are qualified from a range of education related sciences.
International Nursery and Primary School - ages 2-11 years:
- Curriculum and Exams: British, Italian and ICE methodology
- Summer school
- Afternoon courses
- Saturday school
- English courses for children/adults
- Individual courses in English and Italian for foreigners
- Business English and e-commerce.
With two locations, in Bagno a Ripoli, just south of Florence, and on the south side of the Arno in central Florence in the Tuscany region of northern Italy, the International School of Florence is one of the oldest international schools in Europe. Originally catering to an international, Anglophone community, in the more than 57 intervening years, it has grown and changed, developing into a model international school. Among the programs offered are the International Baccalaureate Organisation's Primary Years Program, an integrated Italian equivalency program (grades 1 through 8) for our host country students who wish to prepare for and take the Italian Terza Media exam, and the challenging International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
Instruction is in English. Students may also study Italian and French. The school takes advantage of its setting in Florence to study history, art and architecture, and there are frequent field trips to places of interest in the surrounding area. There are elective courses in music, theatre, art, drama, journalism, computers, physical education and yearbook. We are accredited by ECIS and the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Programs for pre-kindergarten through grade 13
- Curriculum based on US Models and International Baccalaureate Program with English, Italian, math, science, social studies, technology, theater arts
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- Italian Program for Italian Terza Media State exam
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- College Preparation Course SAT