Private schools in Italy: English-medium school in Milan, international school with preschool/ kindergarten, elementary/ primary school, junior high/ secondary school programme, international K-12 education taught in English.
Canadian School of Milan: The Canadian School of Milan is an international private school that offers an English language-based education that centers around the Ontario Curriculum. Based in north-central Milan, we cater for children ages 1-14 (Preschool, Primary School & Middle School). Our curriculum aims to provide children with real and meaningful opportunities to use their skills both as a member of a community and as independent learners.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Private School Education - based on the Ontario Curriculum: - Pre-School (age 1-4)
- Primary School (ages 5-10)
- Middle School (ages 11-14)
- Programs taught in English
Core Subjects: - Language and Communication, Mathematics, Science and Technology, Social Studies, The Arts (Music, Drama, Dance and Visual Arts), Physical Education, French, Italian, ICT.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in central Rome, Lazio region in central-western Italy, the American Overseas School of Rome is a fully accredited pre-kindergarten through 12th grade (ages 3-19) institute of learning. The curriculum is that of U.S. general academic, college-preparatory public or private schools. The School offers both the Advanced Placement and the International Baccalaureate programs. Our faculty focuses on the use of consistent assessment to gauge student understanding and to best focus lessons for student learning.
The School's testing program includes the College Board's PSAT, SAT/ACH, and Advanced Placement tests, as well as the full complement of IB examinations. Instruction is in English. French, Spanish, Mandarin, Chinese, and Italian are taught as foreign languages. As part of our Italian program Italian students can prepare for the quinta, prima, seconda and terza media exams. In addition to academic subjects we offer an extensive athletics program as well as a fine arts program. The School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is the first school to be granted an International Credential from the Middle States Association.
- Programs from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade
- U.S. College-Preparatory Curriculum with International Baccalaureate Programs and Advanced Placement Courses
- Pre-Kindergarten (Early Childhood) Program
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Instruction is in English
- Italian Program available for those preparing for Italian State exams
- Key Subjects include math, science, English, social studies, the arts, P.E., computers
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT/ACH
• Canadian College Italy (CCI) is Canada's only co-educational, boarding college in Italy that provides grades 10-12 (high school graduation) in the English language. We welcome students from all over the world.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome in Lanciano, in the Central Italy region, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• CCI has become a unique source of highest quality English language education, preparing students for university entrance in the USA, UK, Canada and Europe.
• Our graduates have earned acceptances and scholarships to major universities worldwide such as Queen's, McGill, Toronto, Victoria, Dalhousie, Alberta, Illinois, Southern California, Columbia, Dartmouth, Bond (Australia), among others.
• Our mission is to provide a unique environment in which students experience a renaissance: academically, socially and culturally.
• CCI Lanciano is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada and we are members of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the European Council of International Schools (ECIS).
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from France, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Located in the heart of Rome, Lazio, in central-western Italy, Rome International School is a private international school providing an international education for children in nursery to grade 13. RIS has chosen to link with what we believe is the most prestigious of all educational systems, the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO). With this is mind we offer the early, primary, middle years and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program. Students may still follow the two year British National Curriculum GCSE course before taking the IB Diploma program.
Although we firmly consider ourselves an international school, we never forget the language and culture of our host country and appreciate that many of our families still require the guarantee of an excellent preparation for the Italian state exam at the end of Grade 9 (Terza media). For this reason, students receive ample time for Italian lessons in language. Non-Italian students will study and learn to appreciate the Italian language and culture through a parallel course of instruction with our IAL teacher. Students taking a third foreign language may have the opportunity to sit external exams in the secondary school.
- Programs for children in nursery (16 months) to grade 13
- Early Years Program
- Primary Years Program
- Middle Years Program
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- British National Curriculum GCSE
- Challenging Curriculum with the arts, humanities, English and second language, math, P.E, sciences and technology
- The main language of instruction is English
- Italian Program offered for Italian Terza media exams
- Italian offered as an additional language for non-native speakers
The Bilingual Montessori School of Milan is a preschool for children ages three to six years, located close to the city centre of Milan, Italy. We provide bilingual education to our students: In both classrooms, a team of two teachers, one an Italian speaker and the other an English speaker, collaborate using a bilingual approach to education.
The two teachers take turns with the childrens' activities, while communicating in their native tongues. The bilingual approach is particularly appropriate for a Montessori classroom, where teachers typically emphasize individualized interaction with the students.
The preschool includes two multi-age bilingual Montessori classrooms. The classrooms are designed to provide an accessible, safe and inviting environment for each child. The furniture is child-sized, allowing easy access to a wide range of carefully selected activities around the room. Each child chooses her or his activities freely, feeling safe in the knowledge that the teacher is always nearby and ready to support their efforts.