Private schools in Italy: English-medium school in Milan, international school with preschool/ kindergarten, elementary/ primary school, junior high/ secondary school programme, international K-12 education taught in English.
Canadian School of Milan: The Canadian School of Milan is an international private school that offers an English language-based education that centers around the Ontario Curriculum. Based in north-central Milan, we cater for children ages 1-14 (Preschool, Primary School & Middle School). Our curriculum aims to provide children with real and meaningful opportunities to use their skills both as a member of a community and as independent learners.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Private School Education - based on the Ontario Curriculum: - Pre-School (age 1-4)
- Primary School (ages 5-10)
- Middle School (ages 11-14)
- Programs taught in English
Core Subjects: - Language and Communication, Mathematics, Science and Technology, Social Studies, The Arts (Music, Drama, Dance and Visual Arts), Physical Education, French, Italian, ICT.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With two locations, in Bagno a Ripoli, just south of Florence, and on the south side of the Arno in central Florence in the Tuscany region of northern Italy, the International School of Florence is one of the oldest international schools in Europe. Originally catering to an international, Anglophone community, in the more than 57 intervening years, it has grown and changed, developing into a model international school. Among the programs offered are the International Baccalaureate Organisation's Primary Years Program, an integrated Italian equivalency program (grades 1 through 8) for our host country students who wish to prepare for and take the Italian Terza Media exam, and the challenging International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
Instruction is in English. Students may also study Italian and French. The school takes advantage of its setting in Florence to study history, art and architecture, and there are frequent field trips to places of interest in the surrounding area. There are elective courses in music, theatre, art, drama, journalism, computers, physical education and yearbook. We are accredited by ECIS and the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Programs for pre-kindergarten through grade 13
- Curriculum based on US Models and International Baccalaureate Program with English, Italian, math, science, social studies, technology, theater arts
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- Italian Program for Italian Terza Media State exam
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- College Preparation Course SAT
Aiglon College is an accredited, English-speaking international boarding school for boys and girls ages 9 to 18 years. Aiglon offers the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams in middle school. We also offer the IB (International Baccalaureate) Diploma program to sixth form students.
Conveniently located in Switzerland, Central Europe (just 90 minutes from Geneva International Airport), Aiglon offers a well-rounded education to students in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
In both Junior and Senior Schools, courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers. Exam results are important, but so is the need for independent learning skills so that Aiglon pupils will flourish at university.
Aiglon College meets the demanding standards required for UK, Swiss and International schools. We participate in accreditation and inspection programmes through the UK independent schools inspection system, the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Located in central Rome, Lazio region in central-western Italy, the American Overseas School of Rome is a fully accredited pre-kindergarten through 12th grade (ages 3-19) institute of learning. The curriculum is that of U.S. general academic, college-preparatory public or private schools. The School offers both the Advanced Placement and the International Baccalaureate programs. Our faculty focuses on the use of consistent assessment to gauge student understanding and to best focus lessons for student learning.
The School's testing program includes the College Board's PSAT, SAT/ACH, and Advanced Placement tests, as well as the full complement of IB examinations. Instruction is in English. French, Spanish, Mandarin, Chinese, and Italian are taught as foreign languages. As part of our Italian program Italian students can prepare for the quinta, prima, seconda and terza media exams. In addition to academic subjects we offer an extensive athletics program as well as a fine arts program. The School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is the first school to be granted an International Credential from the Middle States Association.
- Programs from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade
- U.S. College-Preparatory Curriculum with International Baccalaureate Programs and Advanced Placement Courses
- Pre-Kindergarten (Early Childhood) Program
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Instruction is in English
- Italian Program available for those preparing for Italian State exams
- Key Subjects include math, science, English, social studies, the arts, P.E., computers
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT/ACH
St. Stephen's School is a non-denominational, co-educational, international boarding and day school, enrolling students from age 14-19 in grades 9-12, and for a postgraduate year. Founded in 1964, St. Stephen's provides a demanding classical and liberal arts college-preparatory curriculum. We offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program in grades 11 and 12, as well as the American High School Diploma and a selection of Advanced Placement examinations.
We can accommodate approximately 40 students living in double rooms, with occasional triples or singles, depending on availability, all with Internet and network access. Boarders are housed in the school building, boys on the top floor and girls on the second. Every attempt is made to create a family atmosphere for the boarders as well as to provide social opportunities.
The Boarding Head oversees community life and liaises with the parents about everyday events and activities, as well as more specific issues pertaining to the health and wellbeing of the boarders.
The Bilingual Montessori School of Milan is a preschool for children ages three to six years, located close to the city centre of Milan, Italy. We provide bilingual education to our students: In both classrooms, a team of two teachers, one an Italian speaker and the other an English speaker, collaborate using a bilingual approach to education.
The two teachers take turns with the childrens' activities, while communicating in their native tongues. The bilingual approach is particularly appropriate for a Montessori classroom, where teachers typically emphasize individualized interaction with the students.
The preschool includes two multi-age bilingual Montessori classrooms. The classrooms are designed to provide an accessible, safe and inviting environment for each child. The furniture is child-sized, allowing easy access to a wide range of carefully selected activities around the room. Each child chooses her or his activities freely, feeling safe in the knowledge that the teacher is always nearby and ready to support their efforts.
• Canadian College Italy (CCI) is Canada's only co-educational, boarding college in Italy that provides grades 10-12 (high school graduation) in the English language. We welcome students from all over the world.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome in Lanciano, in the Central Italy region, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• CCI has become a unique source of highest quality English language education, preparing students for university entrance in the USA, UK, Canada and Europe.
• Our graduates have earned acceptances and scholarships to major universities worldwide such as Queen's, McGill, Toronto, Victoria, Dalhousie, Alberta, Illinois, Southern California, Columbia, Dartmouth, Bond (Australia), among others.
• Our mission is to provide a unique environment in which students experience a renaissance: academically, socially and culturally.
• CCI Lanciano is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada and we are members of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the European Council of International Schools (ECIS).