Bilingual schools in Milan: International preschools in Italy, Montessori school for young children, kindergarten programs & early childhood education. English-Italian immersion for expat kids. Childcare center & day care service for preschoolers...
The Bilingual Montessori School of Milan: The Bilingual Montessori School of Milan is a preschool for children ages three to six years, located close to the city centre of Milan. We provide bilingual education to our students: In both classrooms, a team of two teachers, one Italian speaker and the other English speaker, collaborate using a bilingual approach to education. The two teachers take turns with the childrens' activities, while communicating in their native tongues. The bilingual approach is particularly appropriate for a Montessori classroom, where teachers typically emphasize individualized interaction with the students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bilingual Preschool Program:
For children ages 3-6 years. Curriculum includes:
- Montessori method
- Bilingual education
- Educational activities
- Practical life activities
- Outdoor activities
- Music education
Additionally: Summer camp program and after-school programs.
* Bilingual Primary School opening in September 2011
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in the heart of Rome, Lazio, in central-western Italy, Rome International School is a private international school providing an international education for children in nursery to grade 13. RIS has chosen to link with what we believe is the most prestigious of all educational systems, the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO). With this is mind we offer the early, primary, middle years and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program. Students may still follow the two year British National Curriculum GCSE course before taking the IB Diploma program.
Although we firmly consider ourselves an international school, we never forget the language and culture of our host country and appreciate that many of our families still require the guarantee of an excellent preparation for the Italian state exam at the end of Grade 9 (Terza media). For this reason, students receive ample time for Italian lessons in language. Non-Italian students will study and learn to appreciate the Italian language and culture through a parallel course of instruction with our IAL teacher. Students taking a third foreign language may have the opportunity to sit external exams in the secondary school.
- Programs for children in nursery (16 months) to grade 13
- Early Years Program
- Primary Years Program
- Middle Years Program
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- British National Curriculum GCSE
- Challenging Curriculum with the arts, humanities, English and second language, math, P.E, sciences and technology
- The main language of instruction is English
- Italian Program offered for Italian Terza media exams
- Italian offered as an additional language for non-native speakers
• Canadian College Italy (CCI) is Canada's only co-educational, boarding college in Italy that provides grades 10-12 (high school graduation) in the English language. We welcome students from all over the world.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome in Lanciano, in the Central Italy region, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• CCI has become a unique source of highest quality English language education, preparing students for university entrance in the USA, UK, Canada and Europe.
• Our graduates have earned acceptances and scholarships to major universities worldwide such as Queen's, McGill, Toronto, Victoria, Dalhousie, Alberta, Illinois, Southern California, Columbia, Dartmouth, Bond (Australia), among others.
• Our mission is to provide a unique environment in which students experience a renaissance: academically, socially and culturally.
• CCI Lanciano is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada and we are members of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the European Council of International Schools (ECIS).
AMADEUS International School Vienna, the first international boarding school in Vienna, Austria provides private, K-12 day and boarding programmes (from Grade 6) for students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. Our school and on-campus boarding facilities are situated in the beautiful 18th district of Vienna, in a secure, enclosed environment that warmly welcomes students regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or physical ability.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Grades 5 to 10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6.
We strive to deliver the finest academic school programme, which is based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum for primary and secondary school education. At the same time, we offer intensive classical music training in the AMADEUS Music Academy, as well as AMADEUS Club activities such as art, sports, ballet, world languages, performing arts, music, robotics.
For students whose mother tongue is not English, we provide supplemental language lessons to help them attain the requisite levels in speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension.
- For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary / Primary School (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5 to 10. Boarding options are available from Grade 6.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
- Standard-level High School Diploma Programme for grades 7 to 12
- Intensive classical music training - mandatory for all students
- Highly qualified international school teachers
Located in central Rome, Lazio region in central-western Italy, the American Overseas School of Rome is a fully accredited pre-kindergarten through 12th grade (ages 3-19) institute of learning. The curriculum is that of U.S. general academic, college-preparatory public or private schools. The School offers both the Advanced Placement and the International Baccalaureate programs. Our faculty focuses on the use of consistent assessment to gauge student understanding and to best focus lessons for student learning.
The School's testing program includes the College Board's PSAT, SAT/ACH, and Advanced Placement tests, as well as the full complement of IB examinations. Instruction is in English. French, Spanish, Mandarin, Chinese, and Italian are taught as foreign languages. As part of our Italian program Italian students can prepare for the quinta, prima, seconda and terza media exams. In addition to academic subjects we offer an extensive athletics program as well as a fine arts program. The School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is the first school to be granted an International Credential from the Middle States Association.
- Programs from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade
- U.S. College-Preparatory Curriculum with International Baccalaureate Programs and Advanced Placement Courses
- Pre-Kindergarten (Early Childhood) Program
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Instruction is in English
- Italian Program available for those preparing for Italian State exams
- Key Subjects include math, science, English, social studies, the arts, P.E., computers
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT/ACH
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world: • 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama.
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
• Conveniently situated 30 minutes north-west of Paris, Notre Dame International High School provides boys & girls from around the globe with an opportunity to be immersed in the French language and culture while attending an American high school curriculum taught through English.
• Our coeducational American international school provides bilingual, college preparatory academics to students in Grades 9 through 12 and is made up of international students from all over the world.
• Students may enroll in a full course of study or participate in a dual diploma program, in which they take their standard country courses and supplement that course of study with key subjects from the American core curriculum.
• In addition to our day and boarding programs, we also offer French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
Student Testimonial: "This was the best time that I ever had! Everything was right, even if it was wrong. Here I grew up, became a woman. Now I am returning to Brazil, and with me, along with heavy luggage, I´ve had an experience for life. Thank you all!" - Beatriz, Brazil