International preschools in Turkey: Bilingual preschool in Istanbul, early learning center for toddlers, preschoolers. International early childhood education programs with child care in English for young children of international parents/ expats..
The English School of Istanbul: The English School of Istanbul (ESI) is a modern preschool offering an international curriculum in a bilingual environment close to the center of Istanbul, Turkey. Designed for children ages 3-6 in a state of the art learning environment, each class has a fully qualified and experienced British teacher, as well as a bilingual teaching assistant. Our preschool incorporates the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) - the UK standards for learning, development and care for children.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
International Preschool Curriculum for Boys & Girls ages 3-6:
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) The EYFS framework sets the UK standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five. The curriculum is built around four principles:
- A Unique Child
- Positive Relationships
- Enabling Environments
- Learning and Development
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With campuses in the neighbourhoods of Tarabya and Yeniköy, in the Sariyer district of north Istanbul, Tarabya British Schools is an international school network that provides British-style education, including A-levels and IGCSE, to students from around the world, ages 3-19.
We raise individuals that know the world, can understand each other and fulfill the criteria of the most prestigious universities thanks to the international network we provide while we are teaching.
Our students are accepted to these universities thanks to our education system, in short, we raise “globally-minded” individuals.
We provide a curriculum made with care, an environment where knowledge and skills are appreciated, a success-oriented approach and opportunities at global level.
Self confident, responsible, socially competent children with a worldwide perspective that grow in a system far from only memorizing, based on free learning and constructive thinking, will build the future.
Bosphorus International Preschool in Istanbul, Turkey, serves the educational needs of international, bicultural and Turkish families in a multicultural environment. The preschool caters for children aged between 2 and 5 years and is housed in a new villa in Emirgan. The campus is conveniently accessible from the city and the suburbs. A stimulating and challenging preschool programme is offered in English and delivered by fully qualified, dedicated teachers. Creativity, exploration, curiosity and mastery of skills are promoted at every stage as well as personal development; a sense of self-respect, self worth and care for others and the community.
The British International School Istanbul in northern Turkey is a private, coeducational school committed to educational excellence. We are contemporary, British and international. We stress traditional features of British education and follow the National Curriculum for England and Wales for students aged 3 to 16. The final two years culminate in the International Baccalaureate Diploma or Certificate.
Our ethos is challenging and caring. We have a worldwide reputation for the education we provide. The School is continuing a vigorous stage of revival, in which the excellent calibre and diversity of international teachers is a leading asset. Ultimately, we seek graduates whose reputation as scholars is matched by a balance of interests, social awareness, communication skills, individuality, poise and flair.
Preschool Programme; Primary School Programme; Secondary School Programme. Internationally recognised programmes following English National Curriculum, IGCSE and International Baccalaureate Diploma. Programmes are taught in English.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Turkey-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Istanbul (Cihangir, Beyoglu, Etiler, Nisantasi, Kadikoy, Bebek, Tarabya..), Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Konya, Antalya, Kayseri, across Turkey & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
This information is specifically for our Elementary School, Middle & High School Education programs - taught entirely in English.
• Located in the scenic area of Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district on the Asian (Eastern) side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools (KIS) provides a holistic educational environment for international children of expat families.
• We provide Elementary School (Grades 1-4), Middle School (Grades 5-8), and High School (Grades 9-12) programs in our Çamlıca campus. The elementary program is also available at our Dragos campus, in the Kartal district.
• At KIS, it is our aim to provide our students with the skills necessary to become environmentally responsible and socially conscious independent world citizens. Our holistic approach to education ignites an intrinsic passion for learning, and inspires responsibility for self, community & the world.
• Our small class sizes and close-knit community ensure that each student is respected, valued and challenged, resulting in a truly unique education, crafted to the needs and personality of each student.
• Keystone International High School students follow a Canadian curriculum and graduate with an international high school diploma recognised by the Turkish Ministry of Education.
• As of the academic year 2019-2020, our Keystone schools in Istanbul and Toronto will collaborate to offer our high school students the option of also obtaining a Canadian online high school diploma.