Bosphorus International Preschool:
Bosphorus International Preschool in Istanbul, Turkey, serves the educational needs of international, bicultural and Turkish families in a multicultural environment. The preschool caters for children aged between 2 and 5 years and is housed in a new villa in Emirgan. The campus is conveniently accessible from the city and the suburbs. A stimulating and challenging preschool programme is offered in English and delivered by fully qualified, dedicated teachers. Creativity, exploration, curiosity and mastery of skills are promoted at every stage as well as personal development; a sense of self-respect, self worth and care for others and the community.
Preschool programme in English, a Turkish bilingual program is available to serve the needs of the bi-national students. Our educational programme is carefully designed for the child’s developmental level. Age appropriate learning materials enhance our diverse curriculum. Creativity, exploration, curiosity and skills mastery are promoted at every stage. An integral part of our programme focuses on the child’s physical growth. Our gymnastics, movement, music and dance activities support physical development while our nutritionally balanced menu encourages healthy eating habits.
- A play centered approach to learning
- Ten years experience in teaching children of multi-lingual & cultural backgrounds
- A unique separation programme, carefully monitored by a professional counselor
- A warm and nurturing environment which supports the child's transition from home to school.
- Generous outdoor playing areas including a 600 square meter garden.
- That every child has a unique potential for learning and personal growth which must be supported and nurtured by the school
- That the school should provide a child-focused and challenging learning environment in order to foster that growth
- That the school should offer a balanced programme to support children's emotional, social, cognitive, creative and physical development
- That the school environment should provide safe opportunities for creative exploration of the world around us
- That the school recognises the learning partnership between home and school
- That the school programmes should develop children's individuality and promote a joy for learning
- That the school recognises and actively promotes the practice of those shared living values such as cooperation, respect and honesty which nourish the growth of social responsibility and global awareness
Our vision for the school is for it to continually be the place where learning is truly challenging and enjoyable. “When learning is enjoyed, success is sure to follow.”
We aim to provide stimulating learning opportunities in a happy, caring and supportive environment with emphasis given to the individual needs of each student. We seek to understand and value the cultures of all our children to create a harmonious community based on fairness and respect for others.
A high teacher/child ratio with the younger classes ensures that the children will be carefully supervised and given more individual attention and assistance, particularly in the areas of personal hygiene needs and self-help skills development. The ratio for the older groups reflects the fact that the children gradually become more independent and socially more group oriented. The maximum class numbers are 12, in the younger classes and 16 in the older classes.
2 year old classes - 1 to 5
3 year old classes - 1 to 6/8
4 year old classes - 1 to 8/9
5 year old classes - 1 to 10
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 34467 Emirgan, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.