International preschools in Ankara: Kindergarten in Turkey, English-speaking nursery school for toddlers & preschoolers. Child care center, daycare service for expat children, early childhood education programs.
The International Preschool & Kindergarten, Ankara: Located in Ankara, Turkey, The International Preschool and Kindergarten offers early childhood education programs to We teach toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarten-age children. The language of instruction is English. We believe that every child is special and unique. You can be be sure that his/her developmental and educational needs are being met in a safe, loving, friendly environment - where learning through play is priority and carefully designed to develop social, intellectual, emotional and physical skills.
Address:Resit Galip Caddesi No:102, GOP, Ankara, Turkey
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-02-05 were from:
UK / GB;
Ghaemshahr/ Mazandaran, Iran;
Sarajevo, Bosnia Herzegovina;
Isfahan Kashan, Iran;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
This information is specifically for our Elementary School, Middle & High School Education programs - taught entirely in English.
• Located in the scenic area of Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district on the Asian (Eastern) side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools (KIS) provides a holistic educational environment for international children of expat families.
• We provide Elementary School (Grades 1-4), Middle School (Grades 5-8), and High School (Grades 9-12) programs in our Çamlıca campus. The elementary program is also available at our Dragos campus, in the Kartal district.
• At KIS, it is our aim to provide our students with the skills necessary to become environmentally responsible and socially conscious independent world citizens. Our holistic approach to education ignites an intrinsic passion for learning, and inspires responsibility for self, community & the world.
• Our small class sizes and close-knit community ensure that each student is respected, valued and challenged, resulting in a truly unique education, crafted to the needs and personality of each student.
• Keystone International High School students follow a Canadian curriculum and graduate with an international high school diploma recognised by the Turkish Ministry of Education.
• As of the academic year 2019-2020, our Keystone schools in Istanbul and Toronto will collaborate to offer our high school students the option of also obtaining a Canadian online high school diploma.
Atölye Preschool in Istanbul was opened in 2003. Atölye's mission is to provide an environment that integrates discovery and learning. Children are between ages 2 and 5. The preschool is inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach to early childhood education and focuses on the child's interests and curiosity as the basis of the curriculum. We offer both English and Turkish classes. Full day and half-day programs are available. The capacity of each class is 12 children and the teacher ratio is 1 teacher to 6 children. The teachers are qualified and experienced native speakers. The aim is to create an environment of play for children together with their parents and under professional supervision and guidance.
Preschool for children are between ages 2 and 5. Full day and half-day programs with both English and Turkish classes offered. There is also a toddler playgroup for the 0-2 age group held on Saturdays between 10:00-12:00.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Turkey-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Istanbul (Cihangir, Beyoglu, Etiler, Nisantasi, Kadikoy, Bebek, Tarabya..), Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Konya, Antalya, Kayseri, across Turkey & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
With campuses in the neighbourhoods of Tarabya and Yeniköy, in the Sariyer district of north Istanbul, Tarabya British Schools is an international school network that provides British-style education, including A-levels and IGCSE, to students from around the world, ages 3-19.
We raise individuals that know the world, can understand each other and fulfill the criteria of the most prestigious universities thanks to the international network we provide while we are teaching.
Our students are accepted to these universities thanks to our education system, in short, we raise “globally-minded” individuals.
We provide a curriculum made with care, an environment where knowledge and skills are appreciated, a success-oriented approach and opportunities at global level.
Self confident, responsible, socially competent children with a worldwide perspective that grow in a system far from only memorizing, based on free learning and constructive thinking, will build the future.