Venice is a city of culture, history, grace and charm. Our school in Venice offers not only Italian language courses, but also a very popular Italian Art course, combining art history classes with guided visits to museums and galleries within Venice. This enables students to immerse themselves in Italian and explore the culture and history of this beautiful city.
Learn Italian in Venice, soak up the culture and fall in love with this city. Every day activities are organized for our students. During the course, the main communication skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing - are equally explored and gradually developed at all levels. Instituto Venezia is officially recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education.
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
Learn Italian with a direct approach based on full immersion and task-based projects. Find your best skills: singing, acting, drawing, painting, writing, speaking…
Communication and participation resulting in dynamic and motivating classroom time are the “musts” of our enthusiastic teachers, who always challenge students with new and innovative activities. There are many schools that offer Italian language lessons, but with us you can learn, enjoy, have fun and work hard at the same time: that’s why our motto is “at any age, from any country, for any reason”.
Our language, culture, wine, cuisine and people are the essence of the real Italy, which you can experience at its best thanks to our personalised Italian language classes, our study abroad programs, our exclusive travel&culture programmes, and our tailor-made packages for students looking for authentic, off-the-beaten-path experiences, away from the tourist throngs of Italy’s main cities.
Our Dante Alighieri Italian school in Siena, northern Italy offers a wide range of italian language courses and Italian cultural programmes suitable for all ages and for students from all over the world. You can choose to attend group, individual or combined courses, PLIDA certificate examination or to attend an internship programme. Since 1979 we have been welcoming students of a wide range of nationalities and all ages to study language, art, culture and cookery in the centre of this charming medieval city.
Standard Italian language Courses; Intensive Italian language Courses; Combined standard Italian language courses; Combined intensive language courses; Individual Italian lessons; CSN & GBU PLIDA certificate - Exam & Preparation Course; Gastronomy Course for amateurs & professionals; Internship Programmes.
Mariposa is a high quality Italian language school offering tailored Italian language courses to students worldwide, from the age of 14 years upwards. Our small language school is located in Castiadas, a village on the south-east coast of Sardinia (one of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean Sea), approximately 35 km east of Cagliari. Mariposa is also just a short distance away from Castiadas's main sandy beaches and the mountains.
We have Italian courses for adults and teenagers at various levels including specialist courses, as well as holiday / vacation packages for individuals and families. Choose from a range of diverse courses in groups or private lessons. We offer quality teaching with flexible study options.
The relaxed Mediterranean environment in Castiadas complements the friendly atmosphere you will find when learning Italian at our school. Our classes are small so individual attention is guaranteed. The extracurricular programmes guarantee that the learning process continues outside the classroom.
Castiadas is a 50 min drive from Cagliari. Cagliari is easily accessible via Cagliari international airport which welcomes flights from around the world.
OMNILINGUA Italian Language School, Italian Riviera
Courses / Programs
OMNILINGUA is an Italian Language School located in the famous seaside resort town of Sanremo on the Italian Riviera. OMNILINGUA's objective is to offer high quality, stimulating Italian language lessons in a warm and friendly environment. The team of motivated teachers are all professionally qualified and have several years of experience teaching Italian to foreign learners. All of them are native Italian speakers and fluent in at least two other languages, including English.
The school is recognised by A.S.I.L.S. (Association of Italian schools as a second language) and has received "Excellence Awards" for outstanding customer services.
Sanremo is situated on the western end of the beautiful blue Ligurian Riviera, which stretches right along the coast from Cinque Terre and Portofino as far as Monte Carlo on the Côte d'Azur, (55 kms from Nice Airport in France).
Located in the heart of the lovely neighbourhood Monti, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer Standard and Intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons, lessons via Skype, study group and special courses. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- CELI exams
- Intensive Italian course
- Lessons via Skype
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- Study groups
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family