Venice is a city of culture, history, grace and charm. Our school in Venice offers not only Italian language courses, but also a very popular Italian Art course, combining art history classes with guided visits to museums and galleries within Venice. This enables students to immerse themselves in Italian and explore the culture and history of this beautiful city.
Learn Italian in Venice, soak up the culture and fall in love with this city. Every day activities are organized for our students. During the course, the main communication skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing - are equally explored and gradually developed at all levels. Instituto Venezia is officially recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Spirito Italiano, located in Florence, Italy, is an Italian language school offering group and individual Italian language lessons. We always pay a lot of attention to students' progress and adjust their Italian course accordingly. Each Italian lesson is adapted to the desires and abilities of each student or group. Learning Italian is not easy, but it can be enjoyable, if it is learned with people who understand your difficulties, care about them and make studying the Italian language fun!
- Standard Italian language courses (group)
- Italian language courses (group+individual)
- Italian language courses for 2 students
- Italian culture courses (group)
- Italian language courses (individual)
- Special Singing Course for Opera
- On-line Italian Courses
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
The Language House is a cross cultural program that offers Italian language holidays and Italian immersion programs for adults and teenagers in Florence, Milan and Genoa, Italy. Our Intensive Italian language courses take place all year round, from Monday to Friday, usually from 9am to 1pm (20 hours a week). Students take a placement test in order to be placed at an appropriate level.
Our classes are very small (max.10 people) and no matter the location are held in the city centre. We feel that small class sizes are essential to facilitate the learning process and ensure that focus is placed on the learning requirements of the individual student, and on helping him/her to overcome any difficulties in a friendly environment. The range of courses offered allows the student to adapt the program to their individual needs.
Our clients also take advantage of immersing themselves for several months with our Multi-Country Adventure Program where you can combine language training in more than one country as well as include our TESOL course and/or a short-term internship.
Scudit Scuola d’Italiano is a high quality Italian language school located in the centre of Rome in Via Machiavelli, close to the world-famous Colosseo, the Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore and San Giovanni in Laterano. At our school, we offer a wide range of Italian language courses for all levels. Scudit, Scuola d’Italiano, was founded by Roberto Tartaglione who has been the school’s director for over twenty years. Roberto Tartaglione is an expert in teaching Italian as a foreign and second language, and has written several Italian grammar books for foreign students.
We have been teaching Italian as a foreign and second language for over 25 years. Our teaching approach is based on understanding our students’ needs and their individual learning styles. Our class numbers are small, so each student receives close attention from their tutor. Our professional and highly motivated teaching staff is the key to our success.
Italian language courses for all levels for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Intensive Italian courses
- Extensive Italian courses
- Super-intensive Italian courses
- Full Immersion Italian courses
- Business Italian language courses
- Special Italian courses
- Corporate Italian training
- Italian courses for Erasmus students
- Italian for long-term residents
- Group Italian lessons
- Individual Italian tuition
- Online lessons
- Classes available at the school, on-site or other locations on request
The Piccola Università Italiana, offers professional organized Italian language courses recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research. The Italian language school is situated in the picturesque, medieval Tropea, directly on the Mediterranean Sea in southern Italy. The ideal place to combine studies and holidays! Tropea is a charming medieval town of 7000 inhabitants not far from Capo Vaticano, and is situated at the neck of the "Boot" at the same latitude as the famous Eolean islands. Italians refer to it affectionately as the "Pearl of Calabria".
Italian language courses given to small groups of 4-6 students. Special courses for the hotel and tourism industry, individual crash courses in business Italian, Italian for fashion and style can be organized as well.
OMNILINGUA Italian Language School, Italian Riviera
Courses / Programs
OMNILINGUA is an Italian Language School located in the famous seaside resort town of Sanremo on the Italian Riviera. OMNILINGUA's objective is to offer high quality, stimulating Italian language lessons in a warm and friendly environment. The team of motivated teachers are all professionally qualified and have several years of experience teaching Italian to foreign learners. All of them are native Italian speakers and fluent in at least two other languages, including English.
The school is recognised by A.S.I.L.S. (Association of Italian schools as a second language) and has received "Excellence Awards" for outstanding customer services.
Sanremo is situated on the western end of the beautiful blue Ligurian Riviera, which stretches right along the coast from Cinque Terre and Portofino as far as Monte Carlo on the Côte d'Azur, (55 kms from Nice Airport in France).