Learn Italian: Language school in Venice, Italy, Italian immersion program, Homestay, Intensive Italian courses, Private classes, Business Italian lessons, Art classes, Cooking lessons Venice, Accredited language programs
Istituto Venezia, Venice: Venice is a city of culture, history, grace and charm. Our school in Venice offers not only Italian language courses, but also a very popular Italian Art course, combining art history classes with guided visits to museums and galleries within Venice.This enables students to immerse themselves in Italian and explore the culture and history of this beautiful city.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Learn Italian in Venice, soak up the culture and fall in love with this city. Every day activities are organized for our students. During the course, the main communication skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing - are equally explored and gradually developed at all levels. Instituto Venezia is officially recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Courses / Programs:
Intensive Italian Courses; Superintensive Italian Courses; Business Italian Courses; Long-Term Italian Courses; One-to-One Italian Tuition; Italian & Art, Itallian & Cooking.
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
OMNILINGUA Italian Language School, Italian Riviera
Courses / Programs
OMNILINGUA is an Italian Language School located in the famous seaside resort town of Sanremo on the Italian Riviera. OMNILINGUA's objective is to offer high quality, stimulating Italian language lessons in a warm and friendly environment. The team of motivated teachers are all professionally qualified and have several years of experience teaching Italian to foreign learners. All of them are native Italian speakers and fluent in at least two other languages, including English.
The school is recognised by A.S.I.L.S. (Association of Italian schools as a second language) and has received "Excellence Awards" for outstanding customer services.
Sanremo is situated on the western end of the beautiful blue Ligurian Riviera, which stretches right along the coast from Cinque Terre and Portofino as far as Monte Carlo on the Côte d'Azur, (55 kms from Nice Airport in France).
The Language House is a cross cultural program that offers Italian language holidays and Italian immersion programs for adults and teenagers in Florence, Milan and Genoa, Italy. Our Intensive Italian language courses take place all year round, from Monday to Friday, usually from 9am to 1pm (20 hours a week). Students take a placement test in order to be placed at an appropriate level.
Our classes are very small (max.10 people) and no matter the location are held in the city centre. We feel that small class sizes are essential to facilitate the learning process and ensure that focus is placed on the learning requirements of the individual student, and on helping him/her to overcome any difficulties in a friendly environment. The range of courses offered allows the student to adapt the program to their individual needs.
Our clients also take advantage of immersing themselves for several months with our Multi-Country Adventure Program where you can combine language training in more than one country as well as include our TESOL course and/or a short-term internship.
Nausicaa Lingua E Cultura Italiana, South of Italy
Courses / Programs
Learn Italian and enjoy a marvellous holiday on one of the world's most beautiful coasts in the South of Italy: Nausicaa offers you the very best means of discovering the real Italy. Our teachers play as great a part in this as the region which is also bound to enrapture you with its sun, warm climate and sea. Nausicaa awaits you in the historic centre of Pizzo in close proximity to a sea promenade and several fine beaches. Just a few metres away from the school there are trattorias, ice-cream parlours, cafés and shops where you can test out and improve your language skills in an authentic language environment. The warm and hospitable locals will certainly make sure that you learn more than just "schoolboy Italian".
Centro Puccini - Italian language school by the sea, Tuscany
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1988 our Italian language school located in Tuscany, Viareggio at the seaside offers semester and summer study abroad programs. Take courses in language, arts, and humanities with transferable college credits. Learn Italian while experiencing Italian culture. The school offers a wide range of different Italian language programs from the popular standard language course to individual tuition. Accommodation in apartments, pension, hotels available.
Standard Italian - 20 classes/week April to October, Intensive Italian "Plus" course - 25 / 30 classes/week includes the Standard Italian course plus 5 / 10 classes on an individual basis. One-to-One, min. 3 to max. 8 lessons/day. 10% discount on a 12-week standard course.
The Centro Machiavelli was founded in 1978, and is located in the historic centre of Florence, just a stone's throw from Palazzo Pitti and Ponte Vecchio, in the area of Santo Spirito. This neighbourhood is home to artisans and artists and as it is just off the beaten tourist track, the economic and social characteristics has been left intact. The school is in Piazza Santo Spirito itself, one of the finest squares of the city. With its bars and outdoor cafés, its daily market workshops and restaurants it is a favourite haunt of Florentines and thus provides our students opportunity to meet them. The Centro Machiavelli was founded in order to provide a response to a growing world-wide interest in Italian language and culture. Communication is the basis of our teaching method. One of the principal objectives is to promote interaction between the students and real day to day life in Florence and in Italy, providing linguistics school and cultural tools and creating opportunity for exchange.
Italian language courses, individual and in groups, year round at all levels.
- History of art program
- "Firenze nell'Arte" program (practical courses in artists studio and artisans workshops)
- Metallo Nobile program (school of jewellery crafting and design)
- "Musica e canto" program (courses for singers and opera enthusiasts)
- "Italian cooking" program (group courses and individual courses)
- Apprenticeship program (wine and food industry, fashion and design).