Italiaidea is one of the most famous Italian language schools in Italy, providing Italian language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced. We are centrally located in Rome at Via dei Due Macelli, just 5 minutes from the spectacular Piazza di Spagna and the Trevi Fountain. We have another location at Piazza della Cancelleria, close to Piazza Campo de' Fiori and Piazza Navona, a very famous area in Rome. We are officially recognized by the Ministry of Education. We also offer Italian language teacher training courses and culture courses. Our students come from all over the world to learn Italian.
Italian Language Certificate Courses:
All of Italiaidea's Italian courses, individual or group, are offered at seven levels of Italian language awareness: two elementary, two intermediate, two advanced, and one for perfection. The levels of the Italian courses respond to common EU (Quadro Comune di Riferimento Europeo) standards of language proficiency.
Italian Language Group Courses:
- Intensive: 15 hours per week for 55 minutes Monday to Friday in a class of minimum 4, maximum 10 students in the morning or afternoon. The program and teaching materials (included in course price) are tailored to each class in order to ensure a teaching constantly renewed and attentive to the progress and needs of each student.
- Semi-Intensive: 4 hours per week, 2 sessions of 2 hours in a group of minimum 4, maximum 12 students. It is possible to attend the group for at least four weeks throughout the year. The textbook, not included in the price of the course, can be purchased at our office on the first day of class. The course is targeted at students who wish to learn Italian in Rome to deal with life but do not have much time to attend classes. The progress of the language is mainly achieved by developing the conversation and the skills needed in everyday life.
- Small Evening Group: The Italian course (Small Group Evening) is a period of 30 hours 60 minutes. The attendance of classes is 2 hours a day for 2 times a week in the evening for 8 weeks and a maximum group of 4 students. The days of classes are determined according to the students' needs. The limited number of participants ensures maximum attention and makes possible a rapid progression with a few hours.
- Tailor- Made Education Courses: Italian language intensive courses tailored to the needs / requirements of the student. These can be arranged weekly at our headquarters or where the students reside, according to your needs and preferences.
Special Group Courses: 20 hours per week, each lesson of 45 minutes Monday to Friday on a group of minimum 4, maximum 12 students in the morning or afternoon. Designed for those seeking a balance between the study of Italian in a relaxed and fun environment, and also having free time to enjoy the beauties of the city.
Italian Language Individual Courses:
- Italian One-to-One: Individual courses of Italiaidea offer flexibility and adherence to the language requirements and timetable of the student. Classes are 60 minutes and you can play at our two offices in Via dei Due butchery or the Chancery Square, as well as outside where you want.
- Full Immersion: 25 hours per week, 3 hours in the combined group in two hours 60 minutes each individual day from Monday to Friday.
Maximum effort for maximum results.
- Italian for Specific Purposes: This Italian course is for a period of 15 hours individual with a customized program of technical language or culture. Our Italian language school offers a wide range of courses in specialized language or culture for those with special needs to work or study. The course syllabus and materials are designed according to the specific requests of the student. Courses may be offered in theological language, law, medicine, etc.. as well as courses in Italian history, cinema, literature, art history.
- Italian Office: Individual lessons of standard Italian and Italian for business at your office. The time and duration of Italian lessons are to be arranged according to your needs. Our Italian language school is able to organize a course for you even if you prefer to study while you are comfortably at home or at work, thus allowing you to combine all your commitments. A team of specialist teachers coordinated by the directorate is available wherever your place of work.
- Italian Language with Walking Course: Combining Italian lessons in class and various walks around Rome.
- Italian Language Exam Preparation CILS: The Italian school is also approved for the CILS exam preparation, with which you get the certificate of knowledge of 'Italian University for Foreigners of Siena.
Homestay Program with a Local Italian Family:
Totally immerse yourself in the Italian language and culture by living locally with an Italian family.
Business Italian Courses:
The business Italian course consists of 24 hours made of 60 minutes each, meeting two hours three times a week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday for 4 weeks. This business Italian course is for students or professionals with some prior knowledge of Italian who wish to study language for specific use in the work environment.
Italian Language University Courses (For American Universities):
Italiaidea offerscourses of Italian language and culture accredited by American universities and colleges. Courses can be designed according to the needs, to the objectives and to the specific requirements of each individual institute; alternatively, students can take part in our intensive GI group courses.
At the end of the course all students receive a final grade (in letters) and the transcript equivalent to the relevant credits according to the grading system of the university they are attending.
Italian Language Summer Program:
Italiaidea gives you the chance of studying Italian for two weeks in a group course in the summer. Our Italian language summer course will be in the morning, three hours a day, Monday to Friday, so that everyone will have time to visit the wonderful sites of Rome, take part in leisure activities organized by Italiaidea, or walk around Rome freely.
Italian Culture Courses:
Art History: The art history course consists of 24 hours made of 60 minutes each. A panoramic overview of the history of Italian art from ancient times through 1700. Each week presents a look at a different period and stage of artistic development within Italy: ancient art, medieval, renaissance, mannerism, and baroque.
Italian Culture Course: 12 hours, 6 sessions of two hours in 2 weeks in a group of minimum 4, maximum 10 students. The course is designed to give an overview of contemporary Italian culture in six encounters looking at some of the country's fundamental features: 2 lessons of art history, one lesson on Italian cinema, one lesson on history, one on music and one on the nation's political situation. The course can be combined with a standard language course.
Italian Language Teacher Training Course:
The training course for teachers that we have designed consists of a two parts: a base module and a module specialized for a total of 150 hours.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 47 Via dei Due Macelli, 00187 , Rome, Italy
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2024 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.