Italy fashion schools: Design courses in Milan, study fashion abroad in Europe for American & international students. Master's degree programs, interior design course, university fashion certificate course, fashion business programs.
Istituto Marangoni, Milan: Welcome to Istituto Marangoni University. We offer Fashion and Design Courses in Milan, Paris and London. Every year over 2,000 students from all over the world meet at Istituto Marangoni to pursue a shared dream: design and fashion. It is here in Milan at one of the Europe's leading creative schools that young, talented individuals find the expertise they need to become professionals in their field.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
It is learning how to take advantage of the richness of the past that is the optimization of all components of a project. To be a good designer, you should acquire a keen understanding of people, cultures and belief systems. Upon acquiring the skills we teach you, you will finally be able to implement your own projects, manage collaborators and consultants effectively and jumpstart your career in any fashion company, including your own.
Courses / Programs:
Basic, One-Year and Summer Fashion & Design Courses covering subjects such as Fashion Design; Fashion Styling; Fashion Business; Interior Design; Product Design. We also offer specialised Master Programmes. Courses are taught in Italian and English as well as French, Spanish and Portuguese for the Summer Courses. We have schools in Milan, Paris and London.
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
Study architecture and design in one of the most iconic cities in Europe - Florence!
Situated close to the city center, Studium Architecturae is a design school that provides year-round and summer courses to locally-based and international students.
Through a practical work approach, city visits, and design on-site modules, our professors teach a range of aspects involved in the development of projects in interior design, object design, and architecture.
Our programs teach and combine our international work experience with a theory of composition.
Haute Future Fashion Academy - Master Courses, Milan
Courses / Programs
Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) is a high-level training institution in Milan, Italy - international capital of fashion and design. A wide range of quality courses in the fields of High-End Luxury Fashion, Haute Couture and Concept Design, including 1-year master courses, 3-year courses, and short summer courses are offered.
Classes are held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English or entirely in English, and we welcome students from around the world. Designed for graduates or professionals with a specific background, these high-level courses enable students to specialize and become highly skilled professionals. Scholarships are available for all courses and open to students of all countries..
All our courses are designed in conjunction with the National Chamber of Italian Fashion (CNMI – Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana) and developed on the basis of the industry's practical needs and specific requirements we receive.
HFFA was established with the aim of training a new generation of Creative Directors and Strategic Managers, and to provide a practical response to the demand for increasingly diversified and specialised professional figures.
Master Courses (1 year):
- Master In Art Direction For Fashion Design & Haute Couture
- Master In Luxury Accessories Design & Branding
- Master In Fashion Editing & Styling
- Master In Marketing & Branding For Luxury
- Master In Fashion Promotion & Communication Strategies
- Master In Luxury Interior Design
- Master in Sartorial Luxury Menswear
- Short Master Courses (4 months)
- One-year Courses
- Executive Education
- Summer Fashion School
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies