Istituto Marangoni: Istituto Marangoni University, set in Milan´s vibrant centre offers Basic, Master, One-Year and Summer Programmes to our fashion leaders of the future! There is so much to see and do in Milan, from visting Milan´s exquisite shopping centres to enjoying the vast cultural aspects of the city. Istituto Marangoni has three locations, in Milan, Paris and London.
Culinary Institute of Bologna For Foodies, Northern Italy
Courses / Programs
Based in Bologna in Northern Italy, The Culinary Institute of Bologna For Foodies (CIBO) offers year-round, hands-on cooking classes and culinary programs. Taught by English speaking, professional restaurant chefs, CIBO provides a wide-range of short-term pasta courses, half-day, one-day, as well as week long foodie culinary vacations. Our classes are not demonstrations, but participants actively take part in all phases of the food preparation. Get ready for the ultimate Italian cooking and dining experience.
Bologna is a lively cosmopolitan city in Northern Italy, famous for its history, culture, cuisine, art, and music. With a population of about 1 million people, Bologna has a large student population attending a number of leading colleges and universities.
CIBO classes cater for beginner to advanced level food lovers. We also have special courses for culinary professionals and chefs who wish to advance their knowledge and skills of preparing authentic Italian cuisine. Using our state-of-the-art professional kitchens, our cooking lessons will improve your cooking skills and make you an expert in the kitchen.
Year-round beginner to advanced level cooking classes in Bologna:
- Short-term Pasta Classes
- Half / Full Day Classes
- 4/5 Day Cooking Courses
- Week-long Culinary Vacation Programs
- Fresh Pasta Making
- Meat Dish Preparation
- Italian Dessert-Making Courses
- Cooking Classes for Advanced Culinary Professionals
- 4 Days Deluxe Foodie Adventure in Bologna/Countryside
- 5 Days Culinary Adventure in Bologna and Ravenna
- Full Week Gala Foodie Adventure in Bologna Program
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
• IED - Istituto Europeo di Design in Milan is an accredited international higher educational school offering undergraduate degree, masters, continuing education and summer courses in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management of creative industries to Italian and international students.
• The language of instruction is either English or Italian, and depends on the specific course.
• IED has signed agreements with several prestigious academic institutes to offer double-branded courses at home and abroad, whose final diplomas are accredited by the partner institutions.
• The institutions in question are the University of Westminster in London, UK, the International University of Applied Science in Bad Honnef, Germany and the Aldo Galli Academy in Como, Italy.
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)