Tuscan Wine School: Tuscan Wine School, located in Siena, Italy, offer wine tasting classes in Tuscany. The classes are "crash-courses" and are insured to give you some great background information and take you through high quality wines with a down-to-earth approach. Learn to read the label, learn about the appellations (locally, denominations) and the uniqueness of terroir, learn about native grape varietals, and how to taste... All of this in only a few hours... So, see you soon over a glass of good Italian wine!
The Tuscan Wine School classroom is located in the historical part of Siena, in Via Stalloreggi 26, just a few minutes walk from Il Campo and the Duomo. If you are staying in a different part of Tuscany, Siena is an easy bus-ride from for example Florence (the "rapida" blue bus from the train station takes around an hour) or if you are driving, the closest parking is "Duomo" or just outside the Porta San Marco. However, Siena is small and very walkable.
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
Fondazione Studio Marangoni is a photography school in the heart of Florence, Italy which offers quality training for U.S. and international photographers and artists.
Our photography courses range from basic to advanced / professional, and include contact with the international contemporary photographic world.
Classes are held in English. Students learn techniques and approaches from renown international professionals while discovering the beauty of Florence, its art, architecture, history and, of course, its tasty food!
Studio Marangoni was founded in 1991 by Martino Marangoni as a photography school for American students.
Many of our graduates have gone on to become well-known professionals and artists both in Italy and abroad.
Milan Fashion Campus (MFC) is located in Milan, the fashion capital of Italy. We offer a range of fashion courses in areas including Woman's Wear Design; Bridal & Wedding Design; Fashion Styling; Menswear Fashion; Accessories Design; Fashion Illustration or Italian Fashion Business. We also offer training courses in software including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Our certificate courses can be taken for eight months or three months. Our short fashion courses are one month long. We welcome international students from around the world to study fashion in Milan with MFC. We also offer online courses and summer courses.
MFC fashion courses are suitable for all types of students whether complete beginners or those who have previously attended another professional fashion school and want to acquire new techniques and skills. Admission to our courses is limited to a maximum of 12 students per class to ensure personal attention.
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
Situated in Bollate, a commune just 10km north of Milan, Northern Italy, ModaPelle Academy is a fashion school that specializes in footwear and bag design. We provide a 1-month Bag Design course, a 3-month Footwear Design program, and a range of customized Summer Courses. All ModaPelle Academy instructors are highly qualified professional designers and technicians, who combine their academic work with consultancy for leading Italian and international fashion brands.
Classes are held in small groups, allowing for individual attention and the possibility for students to work together with design and technical professionals focusing on their particular interests or weaknesses. Students acquire a solid foundation from which they can design shoes or bags with confidence and express their ideas effectively.