Italian courses for children in Florence: Italian immersion programs for kids & teens in Italy, Italian language holidays for families. Find summer abroad programs in Europe for elementary, middle & high school students, Italian language classes in Tuscany for young children & teenagers.
Italian Language Holiday & Family Vacation Programs: For all ages and levels. Our classes consist of small groups, but we also cater for individuals offering private classes.
- Italian Courses for Children / Teenagers: If you come to Florence to work or learn Italian, we can take care of your children.
They can take their school books, and we can teach them (in English) different general school subjects (maths, geography, science, french, etc.). Two or three hours a day, three or four days a week - as you want, you choose.
- Customised Italian Courses: Providing a wide range of options to suit the specific needs of the child / children/ family.
Tailor-made Italian courses can be arranged for your family, depending on the length of your stay, the number of participants and the ages and levels of students.
Discover Florence and the Italian language at the Scuola Toscana Family Club: While adults attend their course in Italian language with a certified teacher, the children can participate in our Italian courses.
They can also enjoy a variety of age-appropriate activities in a safe environment with specially trained school personnel.
ISSOS, Summer Schools at Cambridge and St Andrews Universities
Courses / Programs
• ISSOS gives international students (ages 13-18) the opportunity to improve their English language skills while enjoying an unforgettable summer experience in the UK!
• We offer all-inclusive three-week summer school programs in July and August in the world-famous Cambridge and St. Andrews Universities.
• Cambridge and St Andrews are university towns that provide a stunning, unique and safe location for our students.
• St Andrews is located on the beautiful east coast of Scotland, approximately 50 miles (80km) north-east of Edinburgh and 80 miles (130 km) north-east of Glasgow.
• The city of Cambridge in England is situated approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London.
• Our residential summer schools aim to offer a balanced summer experience of academics, fun and culture. Students choose one academic subject and one elective subject to study during their 3-week stay.
• Academic subject options include English language courses for beginner to advanced students.
• We attract students from all over the world, representing over 60 nationalities. We offer limited places to guarantee small class sizes and individual attention.
Student Review: "It’s hard to sum up ISSOS in a few lines, but its quite easy to sum up in one word: Brilliant! From classes to activities to trips, ISSOS has something for everyone and more than one thing for most."
- Rachel, USA
Located in the historic centre of Milan, Northern Italy, SPAZIOLINGUA is an Italian language training school for foreign visitors that provides a wide range of Italian language and culture courses. Classes can be taken individually or in group format, with day, evening, and weekend courses available from beginner to advanced levels. We also have classes that offer a unique taste of Italian culture, with Italian cooking, wine tasting, and travel Italian options available. Our school is conveniently situated on Via Carducci, close to Red & Green Line underground public transport services.
Taught by a team of dedicated linguistic professionals, our goal is to enhance learning with a human connection and to work in a calm and welcoming environment that encourages the ' pleasure ' of learning. The character of each individual student and their needs are our starting point. We then plan and build a path that enhances and gratifies the student constantly.
Our methodology is based on an effective humanistic approach; everything revolves around the student, their needs and their competences. Our students are constantly accompanied from the beginning to the end of their successful path.
Beginner to advanced level Italian language & culture classes:
- Standard Group Italian classes
- Twice-a-week Italian courses
- Evening / Weekend options
- Individual / Private Italian lessons
- Intensive Italian courses
- Italian language test preparation courses for CILS and CELI on demand
- Corporate Italian courses
- Cocktail Making course
- Italian Culture & History classes
- Italian Wine Tasting courses
- Italian for Travel
- Italian Cooking courses
- Opera Singers classes
- Englsh & Russian classes
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
Situated in Florence, Italy, EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo is an accredited Italian language and culture school. Our popular Junior Programme for teeenagers ages 14-17 combines Italian language courses with outdoor activities, cultural outings, and a homestay with a local Italian family. Available at Easter and throughout Summer, students can avail of 1, 2, 3, and 4-week packages.
In addition to the daily language course, we offer a rich extracurricular programme full of culture, sport and fun - including days at the beach, parties and trips around Tuscany. The time spent with other kids from all over the world and the dynamic atmosphere of the city ensure a memorable summer for everyone!
With our comprehensive Junior Programme, teens have the opportunity to spend an exciting vacation in Florence and learn Italian where it’s spoken at the same time!
Hua Hsia Chinese School is organising our annual Chinese Culture Easter Camp in Hampstead (3/4 to 6/4) and Southgate (9/4 to 13/4).
• Hua Hsia Chinese School offers year-round & summer Mandarin Chinese language courses for children & adults of all levels.
• Our schools are situated in Southgate in Enfield (next to East Barnet), and in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and are easily accessible by public transport, just minutes from Underground tube stations.
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2000 children & adults, ages 3 to 90 to speak and write Mandarin. • We offer day, evening and weekend classes all specifically suited to the needs of our students. As well as our classes for children from ages 6 months to 12 years, we also provide GCSE and A-level preparation courses.
• Hua Hsia is a place where our students matter, a supportive, nurturing environment that aims to encourage every student.
• We believe that Chinese language and culture can be fun and easy to learn, and we try to make school fun with a wide range of activities, festivals, class presentations and various workshops which give students the confidence to use the language in their daily lives.
Parent Testimonial: “I would like to say a big Thank You to Hua Hsia Chinese School for teaching my daughter Persephone YouLin from the age of 2 in the Nursery class to taking her GCSE last summer, and achieving her A* in Chinese."
• Nursery Chinese Classes (For kids aged 3-5 years)
• Foundation Chinese (aged 4-5)
• Year 1 Chinese (aged 5-6)
• Year 2 & 3 Chinese (aged 6-8)
• Year 4 Chinese (aged 8-10)
• Year 5 & 6 Chinese (aged 10-11)
• Pre-GCSE Chinese Classes (aged 11-12)
• 5-day Chinese Easter Camps
• Chinese Summer Camps (Age 3+/ weekdays)
• GCSE & Cambridge Pre-University Course
• Special Abacus Chinese Math Classes
• Chinese Cultural Workshops
• Adult Chinese Classes (Beginner to Advanced)
• Private Chinese classes for adults & children