Italian courses for children in Florence: Italian immersion programs for kids & teens in Italy, Italian language holidays for families. Find summer abroad programs in Europe for elementary, middle & high school students, Italian language classes in Tuscany for young children & teenagers.
Italian Language Holiday & Family Vacation Programs: For all ages and levels. Our classes consist of small groups, but we also cater for individuals offering private classes.
- Italian Courses for Children / Teenagers: If you come to Florence to work or learn Italian, we can take care of your children.
They can take their school books, and we can teach them (in English) different general school subjects (maths, geography, science, french, etc.). Two or three hours a day, three or four days a week - as you want, you choose.
- Customised Italian Courses: Providing a wide range of options to suit the specific needs of the child / children/ family.
Tailor-made Italian courses can be arranged for your family, depending on the length of your stay, the number of participants and the ages and levels of students.
Discover Florence and the Italian language at the Scuola Toscana Family Club: While adults attend their course in Italian language with a certified teacher, the children can participate in our Italian courses.
They can also enjoy a variety of age-appropriate activities in a safe environment with specially trained school personnel.
• Study fashion in Milan this summer with Accademia del Lusso! Conveniently situated in the heart of Milan's fashion district, Accademia del Lusso is a leading provider of year-round and summer fashion-related courses. Subjects include Fashion Styling, Fashion Design, and Visual Merchandising.
• We welcome students from around the world to participate in our 6-week courses. You can choose to study in English or Italian. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 students to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need.
• Our 4-week fashion courses are designed for those who already work in the fashion industry, and wish to get advanced, specialist training in a specific area. Our courses aim to develop their skills and enhance their professional profile so that they can progress in their career.
Situated in Florence, Italy, EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo is an accredited Italian language and culture school. Our popular Junior Programme for teeenagers ages 14-17 combines Italian language courses with outdoor activities, cultural outings, and a homestay with a local Italian family. Available at Easter and throughout Summer, students can avail of 1, 2, 3, and 4-week packages.
In addition to the daily language course, we offer a rich extracurricular programme full of culture, sport and fun - including days at the beach, parties and trips around Tuscany. The time spent with other kids from all over the world and the dynamic atmosphere of the city ensure a memorable summer for everyone!
With our comprehensive Junior Programme, teens have the opportunity to spend an exciting vacation in Florence and learn Italian where it’s spoken at the same time!
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Italy, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• St Brelade's College is an English language school located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We provide a range of year-round and summer English language courses for students aged 10-18 years including intensive, private lessons, holiday programmes or residential programmes. We offer courses for individuals or groups.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK. We offer a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as conservation parks and castles, and arranging activities and social evenings.
• We provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise and learn the English language, along with having a memorable stay.
• Our students have the choice of staying in homestay accommodation with one of our host families on the island, in a summer residence or in hotel accommodation.
Student Testimonial: "Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining. I saw the results this year on my grades." Arethuse, 15, France, 2 week summer holiday course
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Join us in summer 2018 for an unforgettable horse-riding & English language learning experience for international students ages 10-18 in the beautiful south-east England!
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to the south-east!
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, London