Learn Italian in Italy: Italian courses for teenagers in Florence, summer study abroad programs in Europe for high school students. Italian language immersion for international students, homestay for older children in Tuscany.
EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo: EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo is an accredited Italian language and culture school that provides an Italian Language and Culture Junior Programme for teenagers ages 14-17. Based in the heart of Florence, Italy, our course combines Italian language courses with outdoor activities, cultural outings, and a homestay with a local Italian family. The course is available at Easter and throughout Summer, and students can avail of 1, 2, 3, and 4-week packages.
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
• With two campuses in the heart of Rome, John Cabot University combines the best qualities of an American liberal arts college with the history and cultural heritage of the Eternal City.
• We offer Associates and Bachelor Degree programs as well as semester abroad / year abroad programs. We also offer summer study abroad programs and a Masters Degree in Art History. All of our programs are taught in English.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The University is also authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as an American university in Italy.
Student Review: “While studying abroad in Rome I heard that I could get my degree at John Cabot. So I immediately transferred and it was honestly one of the best decisions of my life.” - Brendan, USA
Associates & Bachelor Degree Programs: • Art History
• Business Administration
• Classic Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Affairs
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Political Science
Graduate Degree Program: • Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Study Abroad University Programs: • Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
Are you searching for a quality summer English school for your child or teen? Located close to the beautiful city of Bristol in the south west of England, Acorn International Summer School (AISS) is a family-run summer boarding school for juniors ages 5-15 years.
We provide unique academic summer programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome students from around the world as well as British children.
International juniors will improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience. We want all participants to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our summer school in Tockington (10 miles north of Bristol) is situated just 2 hours by train from London, 90 minutes from Oxford, and one hour from Cardiff in Wales. This makes Acorn International Summer School in Bristol very accessible for international students.
Testimonial: "I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it." - Raul, Spain
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Join us in summer 2018 for an unforgettable horse-riding & English language learning experience for international students ages 10-18 in the beautiful south-east England!
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to the south-east!
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, London
Scuola Toscana is an accredited Italian language school located in the centre of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we provide Italian language courses for children including tutoring and tailor-made courses to suit all ages and levels.
After 15 years of experience in teaching Italian as a second language to students from all over the world, we now open our courses to families. Our new programs are designed to engage, enrich and delight all generations.
Our Italian language courses allows students from all over the world to get to know each other and their different cultures, while learning Italian. In the past 15 years, more than 8000 students have discovered the Italian culture at our Italian language school.
• Canadian College Italy (CCI) is Canada's only co-educational, boarding college in Italy that provides grades 10-12 (high school graduation) in the English language. We welcome students from all over the world.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome in Lanciano, in the Central Italy region, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• CCI has become a unique source of highest quality English language education, preparing students for university entrance in the USA, UK, Canada and Europe.
• Our graduates have earned acceptances and scholarships to major universities worldwide such as Queen's, McGill, Toronto, Victoria, Dalhousie, Alberta, Illinois, Southern California, Columbia, Dartmouth, Bond (Australia), among others.
• Our mission is to provide a unique environment in which students experience a renaissance: academically, socially and culturally.
• CCI Lanciano is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada and we are members of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the European Council of International Schools (ECIS).