Learn Italian in Italy: Italian courses for teenagers in Florence, summer study abroad programs in Europe for high school students. Italian language immersion for international students, homestay for older children in Tuscany.
EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo: EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo is an accredited Italian language and culture school that provides an Italian Language and Culture Junior Programme for teenagers ages 14-17. Based in the heart of Florence, Italy, our course combines Italian language courses with outdoor activities, cultural outings, and a homestay with a local Italian family. The course is available at Easter and throughout Summer, and students can avail of 1, 2, 3, and 4-week packages.
Scuola Toscana is an accredited Italian language school located in the centre of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we provide Italian language courses for children including tutoring and tailor-made courses to suit all ages and levels.
After 15 years of experience in teaching Italian as a second language to students from all over the world, we now open our courses to families. Our new programs are designed to engage, enrich and delight all generations.
Our Italian language courses allows students from all over the world to get to know each other and their different cultures, while learning Italian. In the past 15 years, more than 8000 students have discovered the Italian culture at our Italian language school.
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School in Florence
Courses / Programs
• Alchimia is a private contemporary jewellery school located in Florence, Italy. We provide a wide range of academic, short-term intensive jewellery courses - including our innovative summer workshops and one-on-one courses in contemporary jewellery.
• We offer four short 3-day workshops. Summer courses are taught by experienced jewellery design expert.
• Our intensive jewellery courses are an excellent solution for those who have limited time to study and experiment in the area of contemporary jewellery. Available in summer and year-round, these courses are taught on a one-to-one basis.
• Each student is guided individually to ensure that lessons meet their specific need. Two different types of programmes are offered: technical and conceptual.
• Our short-term courses are aimed at beginners, jewellers wishing to learn specific techniques, teachers, professionals and students who want to have new stimulating experiences in a new environment.
• In addition to our short-term courses, we also provide Bachelor's (BFA) degree and Masters (MFA) degree courses in Jewellery Design.
• Located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci provides summer art courses and culinary arts programs to students from around the world.
• One of the leading art and design academies in Italy, we offer intensive summer programs in fashion, painting & drawing, graphic design, interior design, jewelry making, ceramics, and glass art among many others.
• Our summer art, craft and design programs are taught in English or Italian or Spanish. You can choose to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks.
• You can combine different courses. Private lessons are also available.
• Our courses are all intensive with double lesson hours, allowing you to benefit from a thorough learning experience.
• Students of all levels of experience are welcome to attend - from beginners to experienced, professional artists.
• Students completing our summer art program will work directly with distinguished Florentine artists in studio.
• The academy's faculty are top artists of each field, united by the mission of inspiring next generation artists with unique tradition & artistic knowledge.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
• You receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
• We also organize cultural excursions and art visits so you get to experience the beauty of Florence.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
• Art Management
• Jewelry Making
• Jewelry Design
• Shoe Making
• Shoe Design
• Bag Making
• Bag Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Art History
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Fashion Design
• Fashion Business
• Textile Design
• Graphic Design
• Glass Art
• Restoration of Paintings
• Italian Home Cooking
• Italian Language
• Enjoy Italy Course
• English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.
If you are looking for high-quality Italian language instruction for your child, ABC Languages has a program that will meet your needs. We offer fun group Italian classes and private Italian lessons for K-12 kids.
Classes can be held at our convenient midtown Manhattan school or at your home or other location of your choice.
All of our Italian language programs for kids and teenagers can be customized to your specific requirements. We also offer language classes for adults.
ABC Languages has been serving New York for over 10 years and is one of the leading foreign language schools.
We offer personalized instruction and we require that all of our tutors have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience. ABC can organize after-school programs, Italian language play groups, study assistance for high school students and much more.
- Group Italian language classes for K-12 kids
- Private Italian lessons / one-to-one tutoring for kids & teenagers
- After-school Italian programs for elementary, middle & high school students
- High school study assistance
- We also work with schools who wish to offer an Italian language program as part of their curriculum.
Further Language Classes: Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Russian, Polish, Greek, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Vietnamese, Korean and more.
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
Hua Hsia Chinese School is organising our annual Chinese Culture Easter Camp in Hampstead (3/4 to 6/4) and Southgate (9/4 to 13/4).
• Hua Hsia Chinese School offers year-round & summer Mandarin Chinese language courses for children & adults of all levels.
• Our schools are situated in Southgate in Enfield (next to East Barnet), and in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and are easily accessible by public transport, just minutes from Underground tube stations.
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2000 children & adults, ages 3 to 90 to speak and write Mandarin. • We offer day, evening and weekend classes all specifically suited to the needs of our students. As well as our classes for children from ages 6 months to 12 years, we also provide GCSE and A-level preparation courses.
• Hua Hsia is a place where our students matter, a supportive, nurturing environment that aims to encourage every student.
• We believe that Chinese language and culture can be fun and easy to learn, and we try to make school fun with a wide range of activities, festivals, class presentations and various workshops which give students the confidence to use the language in their daily lives.
Parent Testimonial: “I would like to say a big Thank You to Hua Hsia Chinese School for teaching my daughter Persephone YouLin from the age of 2 in the Nursery class to taking her GCSE last summer, and achieving her A* in Chinese."
• Nursery Chinese Classes (For kids aged 3-5 years)
• Foundation Chinese (aged 4-5)
• Year 1 Chinese (aged 5-6)
• Year 2 & 3 Chinese (aged 6-8)
• Year 4 Chinese (aged 8-10)
• Year 5 & 6 Chinese (aged 10-11)
• Pre-GCSE Chinese Classes (aged 11-12)
• 5-day Chinese Easter Camps
• Chinese Summer Camps (Age 3+/ weekdays)
• GCSE & Cambridge Pre-University Course
• Special Abacus Chinese Math Classes
• Chinese Cultural Workshops
• Adult Chinese Classes (Beginner to Advanced)
• Private Chinese classes for adults & children