Music schools in Kentucky: Piano lessons in Florence NY for kids, music classes in Boone County KY, guitar, drums lessons, youth vocal coach, voice training, singing classes for adults, teens, music teacher for toddlers, preschoolers, early childhood musical education
Florence Music Academy: Florence Music Academy is located in Florence, Boone County in Northern Kentucky. We offer music classes or private music lessons for kids and adults of all ages. We offer lessons in piano, guitar, strings, woodwinds, brass, voice and early childhood music literacy. Wherever you are musically, our teachers want to help you succeed. At Florence Music Academy you or your child will receive quality training in the instrument of your choice.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We are conveniently located at 240 Main St. in Florence, Boone County, KY. We are proud to be part of a revitalization effort in the historic section of Florence. Convenient to I-75, Turfway Rd., KY-18 and Dixie Hwy, we are within a 15 minute drive of most of Northern Kentucky.
Courses / Programs:
- Music classes in piano, guitar, concert strings, woodwinds, brass & vocal training
- Private music lessons for kids, teens & adults
- Early childhood music literacy
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) is an NCAA-approved and NISAC-accredited online homeschool provider.
• We deliver comprehensive online courses to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Tennessee and throughout the United States.
• At ALA, we offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• Our Odysseyware Curriculum provides individualized programs to suit all students and learning styles. On successful graduation, high school seniors are awarded a college preparatory academic diploma.
• Each child’s educational program is customized to meet their strengths, learning styles and interests to maximize learning.
• We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• On completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
- Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school.
• Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
A homeschool diploma is awarded to each senior on successful completion of the program
Conveniently located close to downtown Lexington KY, Ardor Montessori School is a non-denominational, independent Montessori learning environment that offers part-day and all-day instruction for children ages 2 to 12 years of age (Preschool, Kindergarten & 1st-6th grade). We provide a caring, safe, child-sized, mixed-age environment, with a host of developmentally-appropriate, manipulative materials.
We understand that each child is unique and each is at a different stage in their development. We observe your child's needs/interests and offer a curriculum that integrates practical life activities, sensorial development, mathematics, language, science, geography, biology, history, music, art, and social skills (grace and courtesy), based on the individual.
Each child is allowed to work and learn at his/her own pace, guided by presentations from the teacher. In addition to academics, Montessori education also focuses on fostering self-esteem, respect for others, independence, self-discipline, cooperation, and love of learning. Our teachers are experienced and well qualified, holding diplomas from The Association Montessori Internationale.
Part-Day & All-Day Montessori Learning Environment for Children Ages 2-12:
Primary Program (Ages 2-6)
- Individual development within the context of a group setting - based on exploration of: Language; Mathematics; Sensorial Apparatus and Extensions; Practical Life Activities...
Elementary Program (Ages 6-12)
- The Elementary framework is based on exploration of: Mathematics; Language; Geometry; Geography, Science; History; Biology; Music; Art
The Academy for Individual Excellence, located in Louisville, Kentucky, is a family oriented private co-ed school offering educational services for students of pre-school age through 12 Grade. The school’s capacity is five hundred and serves both male and female. The population of the Academy is comprised of students with a variety of needs and from a variety of backgrounds. The Academy began as a preschool and, by adding a grade level each year, has grown to its present state.
The Director/Principal holds a Bachelor’s degree in education (1-8) and a Masters of Education with an emphasis on Curriculum. Faculty and staff have degrees in education and/or are experienced in their field of expertise. Faculty and staff training sessions in the areas of philosophy and methodology that are specific to the Academy remain ongoing in an effort to support continuity in the program.
Located in Lexington, in the Lexington–Fayette–Frankfort–Richmond Combined Statistical Area of Fayette County, Kentucky, Blue Grass Baptist School is a private Christian Kindergarten through 12th Grade school. We offer kindergarten, elementary, junior and senior high school programs with a challenging college preparatory curriculum with college prep PSAT, ACT and SAT, honors and advanced placement courses.
Our Christian based educational program strives to make our school a place where Jesus Christ lives in the hearts and minds of those who teach and those who learn. We focus on bringing the home, church, and school into a partnership for the purpose of training the next generation.
Our small student-teacher ratio in the regular classroom setting allows our teachers the luxury of addressing each child’s needs daily. Additionally, enrichment activities are provided through such programs as 4-H club, National Junior Honor Society, National Honor Society for Secondary Schools, BETA club, D.A.R.E., Pep Club, Student Council, and journalism. We are accredited by the Kentucky Department of Education through the Kentucky Non-Public School Commission.
Christian Education Programs from Kindergarten through 12th Grade:
- Elementary School
- Junior High School
- Senior High School
- Challenging College Preparatory Curriculum with math, English, science, history, social studies, physical education, music, art
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses PSAT, ACT and SAT
- Before and After School Care
Ascension Elementary School, located Louisville, Kentucky, is a Roman Catholic Private School offering Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 programs. We strive for academic excellence through research on the most recent methods of teaching and learning so we can expand on the fundamentals and develop an appreciation for life-long learning. Our staff, parents and parishioners help us maintain a quality inviting facility and parents are involved in a variety of activities that support the school and parish in and out of school.
Our small class sizes (13:1) allow for greater depth of teaching, a more individualized approach, greater ease in differentiation and the unique opportunity to build deeper relationships with students and parents, which allows a firm understanding of each student's inimitable learning profile.
Christian Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 Programs:
- Junior Kindergarten
- Grades 1 - 8
- Before & After School Care
- Bus Transportation
- Breakfast & Hot Lunch
- Athletics Program
- Music Program
- Technology Program
- Summer Child Care
Chance School, located in Louisville, Kentucky, is an independent, private school for children ages two through 5th Grade. While children are busy learning through discovery and developing self-esteem at Chance School, they are also engaged in a rigorous academic program. And the success of our program is clear, in the authentic assessment students receive at Chance, their performance on national standardized tests, and their achievement at next schools. Our success is also validated through our accreditation with top national organizations and governing bodies.
From age 2 through fifth grade, a child develops the foundation upon which a lifetime of learning will rest. Each year is a building block for the next. A Chance education that spans these critical years enables children to build on their successes until they have developed a strong base for the future.