Wee Care Daycare: Located in Lexington, part of the Lexington–Fayette–Frankfort–Richmond Combined Statistical Area in Fayette County, KentuckyWee Care Daycare is a family owned childcare center offering programs for infants from six weeks to four year olds. We are licensed by the state of Kentucky and are recognized by the STARS for Kids Now Organization. Moreover we are a Better Business Bureau accredited business and members of the Child Care Council of Kentucky. Our aim is to provide a safe, caring atmosphere for children to explore, learn, and grow. We have had the pleasure of watching many children grow with us from infancy and graduate onto Kindergarten.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Day Care Programs for Infants to 4 year olds:
- Infants Program (6 weeks to 12 months)- Toddlers Program (12 to 18 months)
- Two Year Old Program
- Three Year Old Program
- Four Year Old Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently located close to downtown Lexington KY, Ardor Montessori School is a non-denominational, independent Montessori learning environment that offers part-day and all-day instruction for children ages 2 to 12 years of age (Preschool, Kindergarten & 1st-6th grade). We provide a caring, safe, child-sized, mixed-age environment, with a host of developmentally-appropriate, manipulative materials.
We understand that each child is unique and each is at a different stage in their development. We observe your child's needs/interests and offer a curriculum that integrates practical life activities, sensorial development, mathematics, language, science, geography, biology, history, music, art, and social skills (grace and courtesy), based on the individual.
Each child is allowed to work and learn at his/her own pace, guided by presentations from the teacher. In addition to academics, Montessori education also focuses on fostering self-esteem, respect for others, independence, self-discipline, cooperation, and love of learning. Our teachers are experienced and well qualified, holding diplomas from The Association Montessori Internationale.
Part-Day & All-Day Montessori Learning Environment for Children Ages 2-12:
Primary Program (Ages 2-6)
- Individual development within the context of a group setting - based on exploration of: Language; Mathematics; Sensorial Apparatus and Extensions; Practical Life Activities...
Elementary Program (Ages 6-12)
- The Elementary framework is based on exploration of: Mathematics; Language; Geometry; Geography, Science; History; Biology; Music; Art
Ascension Elementary School, located Louisville, Kentucky, is a Roman Catholic Private School offering Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 programs. We strive for academic excellence through research on the most recent methods of teaching and learning so we can expand on the fundamentals and develop an appreciation for life-long learning. Our staff, parents and parishioners help us maintain a quality inviting facility and parents are involved in a variety of activities that support the school and parish in and out of school.
Our small class sizes (13:1) allow for greater depth of teaching, a more individualized approach, greater ease in differentiation and the unique opportunity to build deeper relationships with students and parents, which allows a firm understanding of each student's inimitable learning profile.
Christian Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 Programs:
- Junior Kindergarten
- Grades 1 - 8
- Before & After School Care
- Bus Transportation
- Breakfast & Hot Lunch
- Athletics Program
- Music Program
- Technology Program
- Summer Child Care
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) is an NCAA-approved and NISAC-accredited online homeschool provider.
• We deliver comprehensive online courses to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Tennessee and throughout the United States.
• At ALA, we offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• Our Odysseyware Curriculum provides individualized programs to suit all students and learning styles. On successful graduation, high school seniors are awarded a college preparatory academic diploma.
• Each child’s educational program is customized to meet their strengths, learning styles and interests to maximize learning.
• We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• On completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
- Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school.
• Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
A homeschool diploma is awarded to each senior on successful completion of the program
The Academy for Individual Excellence, located in Louisville, Kentucky, is a family oriented private co-ed school offering educational services for students of pre-school age through 12 Grade. The school’s capacity is five hundred and serves both male and female. The population of the Academy is comprised of students with a variety of needs and from a variety of backgrounds. The Academy began as a preschool and, by adding a grade level each year, has grown to its present state.
The Director/Principal holds a Bachelor’s degree in education (1-8) and a Masters of Education with an emphasis on Curriculum. Faculty and staff have degrees in education and/or are experienced in their field of expertise. Faculty and staff training sessions in the areas of philosophy and methodology that are specific to the Academy remain ongoing in an effort to support continuity in the program.
Located in Louisville, Kentucky, Holy Family School is a Catholic elementary school for children in Grades K - 8. As an educational institution we recognize the dignity, worth and unique needs of all the pupils we serve regardless of race, creed, or color. Therefore, we seek to provide an environment that would aid in the development of the whole child intellectually, spiritually, socially and physically. It is our general goal to educate the whole child to be a self-motivated learner who will seek knowledge and insight all of his/her life and value the importance of learning in our society.
Holy Family School has celebrated consistent success with high academic achievement, having national test scores in the top 10% nationally for 3 consecutive years, and in the top 15% for four years. Many of our 8th Grade graduates move into honors classes in their high schools.
Located in Lexington, in the Lexington–Fayette–Frankfort–Richmond Combined Statistical Area of Fayette County, Kentucky, Blue Grass Baptist School is a private Christian Kindergarten through 12th Grade school. We offer kindergarten, elementary, junior and senior high school programs with a challenging college preparatory curriculum with college prep PSAT, ACT and SAT, honors and advanced placement courses.
Our Christian based educational program strives to make our school a place where Jesus Christ lives in the hearts and minds of those who teach and those who learn. We focus on bringing the home, church, and school into a partnership for the purpose of training the next generation.
Our small student-teacher ratio in the regular classroom setting allows our teachers the luxury of addressing each child’s needs daily. Additionally, enrichment activities are provided through such programs as 4-H club, National Junior Honor Society, National Honor Society for Secondary Schools, BETA club, D.A.R.E., Pep Club, Student Council, and journalism. We are accredited by the Kentucky Department of Education through the Kentucky Non-Public School Commission.
Christian Education Programs from Kindergarten through 12th Grade:
- Elementary School
- Junior High School
- Senior High School
- Challenging College Preparatory Curriculum with math, English, science, history, social studies, physical education, music, art
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparatory Courses PSAT, ACT and SAT
- Before and After School Care