University of Muenster and CBL International:
The world’s first global International Business Law LL.M. from the University of Muenster, organized in partnership with CBL International is being launched this year with program lectures taking place in Muenster, Germany (10 weeks), Shanghai, China (7 weeks) and New York City, USA (7 weeks). The LL.M. programme is open to all students who already have a degree in law, business, economics or political sciences. Our global degree program corresponds uniquely to today’s business world’s demands. Participants will have the opportunity to obtain knowledge essential for successful business transactions on an international level, as well as cross-border lawyering.
Global Master of Laws (LL.M.) Degree Program in International Business Law:
Our global degree program corresponds uniquely to today’s business world’s demands. Participants will have the opportunity to obtain knowledge essential for successful business transactions on an international level as well as cross-border lawyering.
- The one-year International Business Law LL.M. program addresses graduates of law or business studies who want to specialize in the field of international business law, with 240 ECTS (alternatively, up to 60 ECTS can be generated from job experience) or holders of a comparable academic degree/diploma, preferably with a specialization in law and a good command of the English language.
- Two semesters including four months for the master thesis
- 9 Modules with a total of 640 lessons (at 45 minutes each), compulsory attendance 90% of the lectures
- 24 weeks of lectures (Monday – Thursday), 10 weeks in Muenster, 7 weeks in Shanghai, 7 weeks in New York City
- 60 ECTS-Points (ECTS = European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System
Besides insights on intercultural management and international co-operation, issues dealt with during the program include international corporate and investment law, commercial and competition law, tax law, insolvency law, labor law, finance or white collar and corporate crime. Each of these issues will be dealt with in a regional context that corresponds to the respective venue (Europe, China, USA).
During the whole program participants are enrolled full-time students at the University of Muenster. This enables them to use all university libraries and online-resources as well as to use the semester ticket which enables students to use local trains and buses free of charge.
We offer six partial grants, each covering 25% of the tuition fee, to applicants with excellent final grades, while three of the grants are awarded to applicants who hold a degree in law and three to applicants who graduated in business studies.
* Five written exams at 4 hours each, one case study, one business game, one moot court
Master thesis (30 – 40 pages)
* In case of failure the opportunity to retake each failed exam twice will be given
* Final Grade: The average of the grades of all written exams and the case study counts for 70%, the grade of the master thesis counts for 30% of the overall score.
* Muenster, Germany
* Shanghai, China
* New York City, USA
Students will have the option to do a 2-week externship during the program. The period may be chosen individually after or before each block.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Schlossplatz 2, 48149, Münster, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.