Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS):
Located in Luzern in north-central Switzerland, BHMS Business & Hotel Management School offers a range of high-quality undergraduate and graduate degree and diploma programs in the fields of hospitality management and culinary management to students from Switzerland and around the world. BHMS is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools which has grown into a world-renowned learning organisation, with specialisation in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern.Email: Contact us belowLocation:
Switzerland is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Liechtenstein, and is an internationally-recognized destination for students seeking top quality education in Business & Hospitality Management. Luzern is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva.
Undergraduate & Graduate Diploma & Degree Programs:
We offer full-time training programs for our international students, while study options for Swiss and EU Students include full-time and part-time courses. Academic programs at BHMS are offered 8 times in each calendar year, and degree programs twice a year. This allows students to start studies in a most flexible way. Many of our programs include internships in Switzerland or abroad, allowing students to gain industry experience. We pride ourselves in post graduate placement for our students, as this is how we measure success.
Hospitality Management Undergraduate Programs:
ploma in Hospitality Management (1 year)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 years)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel and Hospitality Management (3 years)
Culinary Management Programs:
- Diploma in Culinary Management, includes 6 months school with 6 months paid training (culinary internship)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management, includes 6 months school with 6 months paid training (culinary internship)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship, includes 6 months school with 6 months paid training (culinary internship)
Postgraduate Degree & Diploma Programs:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 year)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (24 months)