International law programs abroad: LLM degree in the US, New York, graduate law school in Europe, global master of laws degree in international business law taught in English. Study business law overseas in Shanghai, China, Asia, Germany....
University of Muenster and CBL International: The University of Muenster in Germany is offering for the first time the unique global master of laws (LL.M.) degree program in International Business Law. This program is organized in partnership with CBL International, and the program lectures will take place in Muenster, Germany (10 weeks), Shanghai, China (7 weeks) and New York City, USA (7 weeks). The LL.M. programme is open to all students who already have a degree in law, business, economics or political sciences.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Muenster is located in the north of North Rhine-Westphalia, the most western state in Germany (approximately 390 km / 243 miles west of Berlin and 217 km / 135 miles north-west of Frankfurt.
Global Master of Laws (LL.M.) Degree Program in International Business Law:
Our global degree program corresponds uniquely to today’s business world’s demands. Participants will have the opportunity to obtain knowledge essential for successful business transactions on an international level, as well as cross-border lawyering.
- The one-year LL.M. program addresses graduates of law or business studies who want to specialize in the field of international business law.
- Two semesters including four months for the master thesis.
- 9 Modules with a total of 640 lessons (at 45 minutes each), compulsory attendance 90% of the lectures.
- 24 weeks of lectures (Monday – Thursday), 10 weeks in Muenster, 7 weeks in Shanghai, 7 weeks in New York City.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Munich in southern Germany, The Globe Business College Munich (GBCM) is a private college that provides quality undergraduate and post-graduate business programmes. All programmes are taught completely in the English language and the focus is on high quality, practically oriented education. Our educational concept is aimed at individuals who wish to pursue a career in the international environment or potential entrepreneurs who are interested in developing their own enterprises (or working in family-owned companies).
GBCM students come from all walks of life and are diverse in terms of both their cultural and ethnic backgrounds. On average 50% of our students are German with the other 50% being international students.
A 3-year staged program: Higher National Certificate (in year one), a Higher National Diploma (in year two) and a Bachelor in Business Studies or Bachelor in Marketing.
Also: Advanced Professional Diploma In Management Studies (Edexcel)
• EU Business School (EU) is one of the world´s top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• EU Munich continues to ambitiously address the ever-changing needs of the business community with undergraduate and graduate courses that aim to prepare our students for careers in business administration, management or finance. The language of instruction is English.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe in the QS Return of Investment Report 2015.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
Student Review: "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
- Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
Our school has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
Our main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential. We train and develop personalities capable of leading businesses.
We aim to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and professional opportunities.
In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, tailored careers services and affordable tuition fees.
We use the latest business concepts and professional techniques in our curriculum to ensure you learn the most up-to-date methods of business and leadership. Allow your learning to go beyond the classroom as you gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners.
The newly refreshed BSBI campus is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by beautiful parks, stylish shops, cafes and restaurants and excellent transport links. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
Choose to study at BSBI you will gain the confidence, skills and global perspective to stand out among the competition.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- MSc in International Health Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MBA Maritime and Shipping
- Global MBA
Mannheim Business School in South-West Germany is one of Europe's leading institutions for business education. Through our close link with the University of Mannheim and its faculty for business administration, we offer a competent, strategic concept for lifelong business education and lead in undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and executive education. At Mannheim Business School, you receive world-class and comprehensive business education from an excellent, internationally recognized faculty. All professors are leaders in their respective fields of research, with a strong network into business practices.
Mannheim is the only German institution to be accredited by AACSB International, AMBA and EQUIS, the three leading international accreditation organizations (so called 'Triple Crown'). Less than 1% of business schools worldwide can claim the achievement of having all three important accreditations.
Mannheim is located in Southwestern Germany in the region of Baden-Württemberg. It is less than an hour by car from the city of Stuttgart and approximately one hour by air from the cities of Berlin and Munich.
- Mannheim MBA - Master of Business Administration. Available in full-time (12-months) or part-time (24 months) study modes
- ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA (Part-time)
- MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA (Part-time)
- Mannheim Master in Accounting & Taxation
- Company programs
Munich Business School (MBS) was founded in 1991 and is the first state-accredited private university in Bavaria. The University offers diploma, undergraduate & post-graduate programs in International Business and Management. Munich Business School has arranged its course selection with respect to the expectations of international companies, and this is why our study program offers more than a subject-specific education.
In addition to modern and practical business studies, we also provide general formative activities and seminars for personality development within our program. Courses in foreign languages and intercultural management are also included in total compliance with the international orientation of our study program. Finally, internships and semesters abroad prepare the students for a successful professional career.
- Bachelor in International Business
- Master in International Business
- Master in Sports Business and Communication
- Part-Time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program General Management
- Full-Time MBA International Management
- Visiting Students Program (1 semester study abroad)
The University of Applied Sciences, Offenburg was founded in 1964. Today, approximately 2400 students are enrolled in various programs on the two campuses in Offenburg and Gengenbach. In addition to the German undergraduate programs, the University’s Graduate School offers 3 international Master programs. In 2001 the University received the award of “Reform oriented University” for implementing a new controlling concept. In May 2008, Communication and Media Engineering, M.Sc. has been awarded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) as one of the TOP 10 International Master‘s Degree Courses Made in Germany.