Chatsworth Hills Academy: Located in Chatsworth in LA County, CA, Chatsworth Hills Academy (CHA) is an independent, college preparatory school established in the liberal arts tradition. Committed to selective enrollment in Early Childhood (ages 2 1/2 - 5 years) through to Grade 8, the total number of students shall always permit the involvement of each girl and boy in all CHA programs. As one of only 2,000 independent schools in the nation, Chatsworth Hills Academy girls and boys are part of a very selective group of only 700,000 students in the United States who enjoy a truly unique and high quality education. Chatsworth Hills Academy is located on 16 acres, nestled in the scenic Santa Susana Mountains of the north- west San Fernando Valley.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Chatsworth Hills Academy is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools and accredited by both the California Association of Independent Schools and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Early Childhood program (Beginners, Intermediate and Pre-Kindergarten)
- Lower School program (Kindergarten - Grade 4)
- Middle School program (Grades 5-8)
- After School & Enrichment programs
- Summer Camp
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The GeoKids / Menlo Survey Child Development Center is an accredited, nationally recognized, non-profit parent co-operative providing high quality child care for children aged 3 months through to pre-kindergarten (5 years). The center is located on the Menlo Park, CA campus of the United States Geological Survey (USGS) in San Mateo County, and is supported in part by the General Services Administration (GSA) and the USGS.
GeoKids is a developmental play-based program founded on the belief that children are capable, competent, self-motivated learners. Within our program, adults encourage children to participate in everything that concerns them and to do as much as they are capable of doing for themselves.
GeoKids is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach, which encourages children's intellectual development through systematic focus on symbolic representation, as children are encouraged to explore their environment and express themselves through words, movement, drawing, painting, playing, and other natural modes of expression.
- GeoKids is a Reggio inspired, play and project based school for children aged 3 months through to pre-kindergarten (five years old).
- We offer a curriculum that challenges, encourages, and supports children in their quest for knowledge, recognizing the developmental stages of childhood and the unique gifts, talents and abilities of each child.
- We are a place where children can be children, and learn through play.
Glen Park Montessori is a premier pre school located in San Francisco, CA, off Van Ness Avenue 101, one block from BART and within walking distance of Glen Park Canyon. We provide a Montessori curriculum and ecology studies patterned in the Montessori framework.
Through our Ecology Studies, we invite children to become acquainted with our natural world through activities and field trips designed to connect them with the love of and appreciation for nature, an understanding of the interconnectedness of all life, thereby planting the seeds of sustainability.
Parliament Tutors in San Diego provides top of the line tutoring in every subject, and standardized test across every grade level. These include kindergarten through graduate school course tutoring as well as private one on one tutoring for standardized tests such as the CST’s (California Standards Tests), the ISEE, SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, DAT exams.
Private tutoring enables a student to be the center focus of a class, and have material taught just to them. This makes it easier for a student to both understand, and feel engaged while they learn.
Parliament Tutors is proud to offer tutoring across all of San Diego from Balboa Park down to Ocean Beach, and everywhere in between.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
Academic Programs for Preschool-Grade 12 Students:
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
St. Mary’s School is a non-profit, non-denominational, co-educational Christian day school dedicated to excellence in an atmosphere of cultural respect and global interaction. Located in Aliso Viejo, South Orange County, CA, St. Mary’s School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national or ethnic origin. We promote the life-long practice of learning, leading and serving to prepare our students for the world.
Our goal when considering emotional development is to surround the child with a positive environment. As a Christian “family”, we can provide support to help and guide the child through the stages of development.
We emphasize honesty, integrity, effort and self-discipline, and we expect our students to leave us with a true understanding of their own value and potential. Since opening in 1994, St. Mary’s has played an integral part in the educational development of thousands of children.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).