Music schools in Michigan: Music production colleges, audio recording schools, audio engineering career training centers, recording arts programs, music technology certification, private music lessons in Detroit, learn to play piano, guitar classes, violin lessons, voice coach / singing teacher in Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Flint MI..
Located in the heart of Royal Oak MI, just 20 minutes north of downtown Detroit, The Soundscape Recording Studio provides professional music training courses with state-of-the-art equipment, experienced faculty, and a real working music studio.
The College for Creative Studies, formerly known as the Center for Creative Studies, is one of the nation's leading arts education institutions. CCS is a private, fully accredited, four-year college located in Detroit, MI, offering Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in 12 studio majors, as well as Graduate Degree programs. The College provides a dynamic learning environment where students explore issues of art and design, and the culture in which they exist, while preparing for careers in the professional world.
While Detroit offers all the advantages you would expect from a big city, it is unique in many ways. For one, it's affordable. The city is also one of the largest markets in the country for advertising, industrial design and publishing which means students have access to internships, jobs, and faculty mentors who are active in their fields. Ultimately, Detroit has been known for making things this combination of craftsmanship and technology make it a perfect place for an art and design school.
CCS has one of the world's most recognized programs in transportation design and places more graduates in the automotive industry than any other school.
• Become a certified spray tan professional in Michigan with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of in-class and online spray tan certification programs in the United States!
• Aviva provides 1-day spray tan classes in Detroit which take place regularly in a leading hotel, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Aviva also offers our spray tan certification online using the same course materials.
• Get full certification from the world's first spray tan academy from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Grand Rapids, Warren, throughout Michigan and nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee so you can study worry-free.
• Learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, and get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands of students who succeed, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I have been able to complete the online training and it has helped not only with spray tanning but it has also helped me with selling product in my skincare line." • Renee Knipp, Owner, Simply You Skincare, Milton WI
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Hosted on campus at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor MI, iD Tech Camps offers week-long day & overnight summer camps for kids and teens (ages 7-17). Our MI technology and computer science camps immerse students in the collegiate experience. Students build STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in our tech labs, eat in the university dining hall, explore the UM campus, and make friends for life! These highly-stimulating summer tech camps are suitable for beginner through advanced learners, and cover popular subjects such as video game design, robotics, mobile applications, programming, and web design among others. Courses are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps).
This unique tech camp environment unites students who often have similar interests, providing a foundation for new, long-term friendships.
“iD Tech Camps provided a great learning experience with great programs…I learned so much, thanks.” - Hunter K., Student, University of Michigan
- Adventures in Programming
- Adventures in Game Design
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- 3D Game Design
- Game Design & Graphic Arts Hybrid
- Role-Playing Game Design with RPG Maker
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad
- Programming in Java
- Game Modding & Java Coding
- Game Programming
- 3D Level Design - Portal 2 & Team Fortress 2
- FPS Game Design - Unreal Engine
- Autodesk Maya - 3D Modeling & Animation
- Web Design & Digital Photography...
Madison Media Institute, based in Madison, WI, is the only digital arts college in Wisconsin offering a Recording and Music Technology degree. Madison Media Institute is accredited by The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology - ACCSCT. Our graduates become videographers, web designers, 3D animators, music producers, sound engineers or one of the many other exciting professions in the entertainment and media field.
Madison Media Institute also offers continuing education courses and training ranging from Pro Tools training to the Apple Pro Training Program.
- Associate Degree in Recording Music & Technology
- Audio Engineering Degree
- Associate Degree Media Systems Technology
- Pro Tools Certification Courses
- Final Cut Pro / Logic Pro / DVD Studio Pro Certification
- Entertainment & Media Business
& more ...
You are here: School & College Search> Music Schools in Michigan> Music tutoring, music production schools & audio engineering colleges in Detroit area - Wayne County; Pontiac - Oakland County; Mt. Clemens - Macomb County; Flint - Genesee County; Washtenaw County MI; Grand Rapids - Kent County..