Recording arts schools in Minneapolis: Music technology degree in Minnesota, audio engineering training program, music production college. Video game design course, media arts institute, animation career training in the Twin Cities area.
Minneapolis Media Institute: Located in Minneapolis in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, Minneapolis Media Institute (MMI) is an accredited media arts school offering degree programs in Recording Arts and Video Game Design. The school is a branch campus of Madison Media Institute in Madison, Wisconsin and shares in the college’s history of more than 40 years of leadership in media arts training. The Media Institute campuses are the nation’s leading centers for media arts education.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accreditation: Minneapolis Media Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) which is recognized by the United States Department of Education as an independent non-profit accrediting agency.
Degree Programs: - Associate of Applied Science Degree in Recording and Music Technology (60 weeks / 4 semesters)
- Game Art & Animation Degree Program (75 weeks / 5 semesters)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
• Develop your knowledge of color theory and your psychic ability through color with divination - in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• Based in Dallas, Houston & Austin, Texas, CMC Makeup School is a highly-established education provider of professional make-up artist certification programs & portfolio development.
• We are excited to welcome U.S. and international tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., and well as local students from Mexico, and international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
iD Tech Camps host beginner to advanced level technology summer programs on campus at Macalester College, Ramsey County, St. Paul MN. Designed for kids and teens ages 7-17, these week-long day and overnight computer science and technology programs are suitable for beginner to advanced learners. Students can enroll for one or multiple week packages (further camps).
Our summer computer camps are held at an unparalleled lineup of over 80 universities in the USA. We guarantee a maximum of 8 students per instructor for personalized learning, and use the best brand name products from industry leaders.
Students build vital career STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills, eat in the university dining hall, explore the campus, and make new friends. These comprehensive week-long sessions include personalized technology instruction and a variety of fun summer camp activities.
“Awesome! I had never used this software before, but by the end of the week I had made a complete game! That’s so cool!” - Jonathan D., Student, Macalester College
1-week Day & Overnight Camps for ages 7-12: - Adventures in Game Design - Minecraft
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- Game Design & Graphic Arts Hybrid
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad
- Movie Making Camp with iMovie
- Intro to Web Design & Photography
1-week Day & Overnight Camps for ages 13-17: - Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Game Modding & Java Coding
- Game Programming for Apple iOS & Android
- RPG Game Design with Torchlight ll
- Autodesk Maya - 3D Modeling & Animation
- Film Production with Final Cut Pro
The Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design (MIAD) is an accredited college providing Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in the fields of Communication Design, Drawing, Illustration, Industrial Design, Integrated Fine Arts Studio, Interior Architecture + Design, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture and Time-Based Media, as well as a range of minor degree options.
We prepare students with interest and ability in the visual arts for passage into professional careers. We are a college that launches professional artists and designers on their personal journeys toward artistic growth and successful, creative lives.
We were founded as MIAD in 1974, but formed from the Layton School of Art & Design, which began instruction in 1920. There are, on average, about 600 full-time MIAD students and about 200 staff/faculty. The student/faculty ratio is 16:1. All faculty are working artists, designers, writers and researchers; there are also instructors who are working professionals.
Madison Media Institute, based in Madison, WI, is the only digital arts college in Wisconsin offering a Recording and Music Technology degree. Madison Media Institute is accredited by The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology - ACCSCT. Our graduates become videographers, web designers, 3D animators, music producers, sound engineers or one of the many other exciting professions in the entertainment and media field.
Madison Media Institute also offers continuing education courses and training ranging from Pro Tools training to the Apple Pro Training Program.
- Associate Degree in Recording Music & Technology
- Audio Engineering Degree
- Associate Degree Media Systems Technology
- Pro Tools Certification Courses
- Final Cut Pro / Logic Pro / DVD Studio Pro Certification
- Entertainment & Media Business
& more ...
Online Candle Making Classes for California, U.S. & global students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in California with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in California, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
Randy's Recording and Production, located near Cottage Grove, Madison, south-central Wisconsin, is the oldest living recording studio in the area offering instruction in music, recording, mixing, mastering, producing, stage and studio performance, and songwriting. Full digital and analogue recording, mixing, and mastering is available to fit any schedule.
Randy Green, owner, BA Philos/Psych, is also a University of Wisconsin Continuing Education Instructor.