Music schools in Minnesota: Music production colleges, audio engineering schools, recording arts programs, music technology training certificate courses, music lessons in Minnesota, learn to play piano, guitar classes, violin lessons, voice coach / singing teacher, Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Twin Cities MN, Rochester, Duluth, Bloomington..
Minneapolis Media Institute (MMI) is an accredited media arts school in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The school is a branch campus of Madison Media Institute in Madison, Wisconsin and shares in the college’s history of more than 40 years of leadership in media arts training. The Media Institute campuses are the nation’s leading centers for media arts education. Minneapolis Media Institute offers degree programs in Recording Arts and Video Game Design.
Located at the epicenter of the vibrant community of emerging artists in the Minneapolis-St. Paul / Twin Cities area, MMI is the perfect setting for anyone seeking a recording school, a video game school, or media arts college. Our students become part of a community of artistic, imaginative and tech savvy people who are passionate about music, video games and new media arts. It is our belief that career training is best achieved through hands-on work with industry standard professional equipment, in real job situations.
Wisconsin Conservatory of Music is a music school that offers beginner to advanced level music classes to children, teens, and adults. With three branches across the Milwaukee Metropolitan area, in Bayside, Brookfield, and downtown Milwaukee, the Conservatory offers a wide assortment of classes in different instruments including piano, guitar, percussion, jazz instruments, and more. At the Conservatory, we strive to provide the finest music education experience for both professionals and beginners alike.
In addition to our traditional instrument classes, we also provide voice training, music theory classes, and our stimulating music therapy and wellness program. We also take part in community music programs across the Greater Milwaukee area. With over one hundred years of music teaching experience and a highly knowledgeable faculty, we have the skills to help our students excel and reach their full potential.
Whether you are a parent looking to introduce your child to music or an adult wanting to realize your dream of playing your favorite instrument, the Conservatory will be able to provide a rich and fulfilling experience for you to create a lifetime of enjoyment.
Conveniently located in the northeast corner of Eden Prairie MN (just 30 minutes south-west of Minneapolis), The International School of Minnesota is a premier private school for students in Preschool through Grade 12.
We provide boys and girls from the Twin Cities area a unique private, non-denominational, college-preparatory education based on academic rigor, creativity, and moral development.
Boarding facilities are also available for high school students from throughout the USA and worldwide.
Established in 1985, the school is part of the SABIS School Network, which is a worldwide educational organization, comprised of 41 schools and 33,000 students in 15 countries.
As part of the worldwide SABIS School Network, our students grow and succeed while enjoying a broad range of learning experiences within a community that reflects diversity of cultures, religions, ethnicities, and languages.
Our 55-acre campus is home to state-of-the-art learning facilities, residence hall, performing arts center, swimming pool, nature trails, running track and soccer field.
The school is situated just southeast of the intersection of I-494 and Hwy 62.
Private School Programs for Preschool - Grade 12 Students
- Early Childhood Education
- Lower School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory
- Boarding Facilities available for U.S. & international high school students
- World Languages (Spanish, French and Chinese)
- Spanish & French taught daily, beginning in Preschool
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Extended Day Program for students in Preschool - Grade 5
- After-school activities available for Grades 6-12
Conveniently located in Central Paris (11th Arrondissement), Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture provides a range of year-round and summer art, drawing and painting courses to students from around the world.
Courses are taught in English and French for adults, art students, part-time artists, and children from beginner to advanced levels.
Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
We teach you how to make your own "travel sketchbooks", how to illustrate stories, how to develop painting and creative skills in a fun and pleasant way.
Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
Some classes take place at the studio, while most are outdoor workshops taking place in different areas of the city each time.
Art Classes in Paris for Adults & Children: - For beginner to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class and throughout Paris
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
Madison Media Institute, based in Madison, WI, is the only digital arts college in Wisconsin offering a Recording and Music Technology degree. Madison Media Institute is accredited by The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology - ACCSCT. Our graduates become videographers, web designers, 3D animators, music producers, sound engineers or one of the many other exciting professions in the entertainment and media field.
Madison Media Institute also offers continuing education courses and training ranging from Pro Tools training to the Apple Pro Training Program.
- Associate Degree in Recording Music & Technology
- Audio Engineering Degree
- Associate Degree Media Systems Technology
- Pro Tools Certification Courses
- Final Cut Pro / Logic Pro / DVD Studio Pro Certification
- Entertainment & Media Business
& more ...
Randy's Recording and Production, located near Cottage Grove, Madison, south-central Wisconsin, is the oldest living recording studio in the area offering instruction in music, recording, mixing, mastering, producing, stage and studio performance, and songwriting. Full digital and analogue recording, mixing, and mastering is available to fit any schedule.
Randy Green, owner, BA Philos/Psych, is also a University of Wisconsin Continuing Education Instructor.
• Get full spray tan certification in Minnesota and make your spray tanning business dream a reality with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• We provide beginner to advanced level spray tan certification programs in Minneapolis MN, and online via our Virtual Learning Environment to students in Saint Paul, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, and throughout Minnesota and nationwide.
• Whether you are a beginner spray tan enthusiast, an experienced tanning practitioner, or someone who wants to start a business, own a salon, or even host mobile spray tan parties, an Aviva Spray Tan Certification course could be the answer.
• Our spray tan training instructors have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching, to deliver the latest, most advanced spray tan education available anywhere.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review / Testimonial: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi, Day Spa Owner, Massachusetts
You are here: School & College Search> Music Schools USA> Music lessons, Music production schools & audio engineering colleges in Minnesota State, Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Dakota County, Anoka, Washington County, St. Louis County..