Lake Tahoe Institute of English: Lake Tahoe is North America’s highest alpine lake, located at 1882.4 meters (6,176 feet) above sea level in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It was formed naturally by fault movement and glacial action millions of years ago. It is surrounded by vast pine forests that are alive with wildlife and wildflowers in the spring, summer and autumn, and covered with pure glistening snow in the winter. It is know for its crystal clear blue waters, framed by snow-capped peaks and surrounded by sandy beaches and giant granite boulders.
Lake Tahoe a rare beauty. According to Trip Advisor, Lake Tahoe is the #1 vacation destination in the United States and the #10 tourist destination in the world. It is the combination of extraordinary beauty, sports, cultural and outdoor activities, perfect weather, and proximity to many other areas of interest that make it a favorite destination. The area around the Institute remains uncrowded and unspoiled.
The sun shines in Lake Tahoe 75% of the time- 274 days a year- on average. Lake Tahoe is just west of a vast desert, and enjoys very low humidity, with near perfect temperatures of an average high of 26 degrees Celsius (79 degrees Fahrenheit) and a low of 4.4 C (40 F) in the summer, to perfect winter sports weather of an average high of 5 C (41 F) and lows of 9.4 C (15 F) in January. In the winter, Tahoe averages 3.17 meters (125 inches) of snow at the lake level, and 7.52-12.7 meters (300-500 inches) of excellent snow at alpine sports elevations.
• Calling international students! As an alternative to San Antonio, would you consider studying English in Austin, just 90 miles north-east of San Antonio?
• Austin is a great and beautiful location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
Student Review: • “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”
ESL Programs in Austin:
- Full-time English course for international students on an F1 visa. With 5 levels of proficiency: Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1).
- Part-time English classes two days per week.
- TOEFL Test preparation course (3-weeks long and may be taken as an evening course or in the mornings).
- University Pathway: ACES helps eligible students obtain a conditional admission letter to one of our Partner Universities in USA.
• An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students.
• The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA.
• Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application).
Why choose Harvest English Institute?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest English Institute (HEI) for your English language adventure!
Not only do we offer state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms with interactive TV's and smartboards, our skilled instructors also provide students with proficiency at record speed.
Our students receive their class notes by email, covering all the topics discussed. Our programs are also based on the official CEFR framework, helping students improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
Student Review: “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
• Learn English in Manhattan with New York English Academy (NYEA) - a leading English language school that is authorized by the NY State Education Department.
• Our English language school is conveniently located three blocks north of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan.
• NYEA provides a range of full-time and part-time English courses to international students from around the world, as well as non-native English speakers living in New York.
• Our English courses are available to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Course options include Standard English, TOEFL iBT exam preparation, Business English, and Summer English classes that include sightseeing tours of the Big Apple - New York City!
• Course schedules are extremely flexible, and students can avail of morning & afternoon study options.
• Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
• On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Student Review / Testimonial: "My teachers helped me a lot, especially with pronunciation. The movies every Friday or the field trips helped me a lot in listening and understanding. Also, the environment of the school is wonderful!" Evgenia, Greece
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (20 / 18 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
ABC Languages NJ - Private English Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adults and juniors (ages 5+) in your home, office or local library in Bergen County, Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• We want you to be able speak English effectively whether it is socially, for work or for your college education.
Class Locations include:
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Hudson Waterfront, Kearny, Harrison, Secaucus, The Heights, Journal Square and other areas.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Haworth, Englewood, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Allendale, Bergenfield, Demarest, Franklin Lakes, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Rockleigh, Rivervale, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Old Tappan, Mahwah, Montvale, Paramus, Ramsey, Westwood, Fort Lee, River Vale, North Bergen and other areas.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.