Premier Tutoring Center, LLC, Elizabeth:
Premier Tutoring Center in Elizabeth, Union County, New Jersey offers tutorial services to school-aged children in grades 1 through to 9. We also offer ESL (English as a Second Language), SAT and GED courses for teens and adults. We offer one-on-one tutoring in a comfortable and quiet setting. Our tutors are certified teachers, social workers and college graduates. We offer a private, one-on-one setting so students feel comfortable asking any questions and can concentrate while working, and so we can focus solely on the individual attaining their goals.
Established in 2008, Premier Tutoring Center does more than improve grades, we improve our students lives and give them productive tools to use in the future. We want our students to feel comfortable and relaxed while being engaged in learning. We also provide a staff of licensed, highly qualified teachers to assist all our students.
Our mission is to provide tutoring to children and adults in a quiet, private, one-on-one setting. We aim to provide the best quality service at the best possible price so that our students will walk away feeling challenged and satisfied with the cost, and be able to excel in all their educational endeavors.
- Tutorial services for children in grades one to nine.
- We tutor children in math, reading, language arts and NJ Ask preparation courses.
- We also offer SAT tutoring for high school students.
- We provide individual tutoring services in a quiet private setting.
- We also provide services for adults in GED preparation classes and ESL (English as a Second Language) classes. We believe that learning never stops and we are eager to help adults learn the English language or pass their G.E.D.
- As educators, we believe that education is primary in life and it is an integral part in achieving prosperity.
Your child may benefit from a tutor if:
- She / he seems to be trying, but their grades don't show it.
- She / he shows an increasing lack of confidence and motivation about school.
- She / he is very anxious about upcoming tests.
- Her / his homework is incomplete or not done well.
- The teacher says she / he is misbehaving.
These can be signs of weak skills or serious academic problems. They can also be signs that your child's learning style is not in sync with the teacher's. Your first step should be a talk with the teacher to find out more. You may also want to talk to the school counselor or principal.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1139 East Jersey Street, Ste 501, Elizabeth, 07201, Union County, New Jersey , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.