Private Schools in Florida: Preschools in Clearwater, child care in Pinellas County, daycare center, Christian kindergarten programs, early childhood education, summer camps for toddlers, preschoolers, extended childcare service
Kids First Christian School, Clearwater: Kids First Christian is a Preschool and Kindergarten offering programs for children aged 2 - 5 years in Clearwater in Pinellas County. Kids First Christian has been welcoming students into our early childhood education programs for over 30 years. We offer exciting private school readiness programs for preschool and kindergarten students. We are a member of the the Florida League of Christian Schools.
We offer dynamic classes for children ages 2-5 years. Delight in your child’s academic and spiritual growth through our Bible based school readiness curriculum that focuses on individual development. Join us for family events like our Fall Farm Day, the Veteran's Day Parade, our Christmas Nativity Scene, and the Spring Graduation Concert. With so much to offer, we know you’ll feel connected. It is our goal to create a school and home partnership that empowers students and families.
Preschool & Kindergarten Programs:
- Preschool program: 2 year olds
- Preschool program: 3 year olds
- Preschool program: 4 year olds
- Kindergarten program: 5 year olds
- Spring Break camp: 4 - 12 year olds
- Summer Adventure camp: 5 - 12 year olds
- Extended Care program
- VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education) program
Clearwater First Assembly of God hosts our Adventure Camps for kids ages 5 - 12 that are packed with excitement. Campers will participate in physical fitness challenges, team building events and team sports. They will express their creativity in art and music classes. They will travel to far away places and learn foreign languages. They will tame their wild side in our Wildlife Survival course. All of our programs promote character building through Bible lessons that build a solid foundation for life.
Sheridan Hills Christian School (SHCS) in Hollywood, South Florida, is an accredited, college preparatory, Christian-based school serving infants, children and teens from 18 months through 12th grade. SHCS offers excellent coaching for students with academic achievement, spiritual development, social maturity, and physical skills.
Our philosophy leads us to value discovery and thoughtfulness as central to learning. Homework, information gathering, and practice exercise are employed only in the service of a higher goal; that students discover and fulfill God's purpose for their lives.
SHCS is accredited with: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS); Association of Christian Schools (ACSI); Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS); Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC).
Located in Broward County FL, The Sagemont School is a private college preparatory school that offers academic programs to children from PK3 through to 12th Grade.
We have two conveniently-located campuses in the beautiful city of Weston, just minutes away from I-75, I-595 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
Our Lower School Campus incorporates preschool and elementary school (up to Grade 5) and our Upper School Campus incorporates middle school and high school (Grade 6-12).
Ranked as one of the premier schools in South Florida, we are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The Sagemont School follows the State of Florida's Sunshine State Standards as well as The Common Core Standards.
The Sagemont Lower School Campus provides an enriching and nurturing learning community that instills in each student the ability to think critically and to act with integrity and self-confidence.
We aim to develop in each student a love of learning, a strong sense of personal growth, and a sense of personal and community responsibility.
Administration, faculty and students work together as a community of learners to develop and maintain these important goals and help each child to reach his or her potential.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
International Bilingual Montessori School is a private, independent and non-sectarian bilingual (English / Spanish) school located in Miami in Miami-Dade County in south-east Florida. Our school is easily accessible from areas including Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami and West Dade. Our Montessori program offers a curriculum for Infants, Toddlers, Pre-Kindergarten / Kindergarten and Lower Elementary (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grades).
Established in 1989, International Bilingual Montessori School specializes, and is strongly committed in providing educational excellence to children through a bilingual academic program in English and Spanish. Our school is open year-round, from 7:15 am to 6:00 pm. The academic school year runs from August to May. Summer sessions (during June and July) are also available.
At our school, we look at each individual child as a unique person possessing the ability to learn, love and live; encouraging them to express their feelings and develop an autonomous person, competent in all areas of life.
Our student-teacher ratios are exceptional, well above private school standards. Many of our young graduates are accepted in gifted programs around the nation.
Transfiguration Early Childhood Center, St. Petersburg
Courses / Programs
Transfiguration Early Childhood Center in St Petersburg in Pinellas County, FL, is an Early Childhood Center offering year-round programs to children ages 2-5 years. Our curriculum is based on weekly thematic units. (Example: All about me, Harvest, Community Helpers) The curriculum is designed so each child can learn and explore in a developmentally appropriate way.
At Transfiguration Early Childhood Center, our mission is to provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum that strives to meet the individual needs of a child in a safe, inviting environment where children feel free to create, explore and express themselves. Our aim is to educate the “child” socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually.
All our teachers are background screened and state certified in Early Childhood Education. In addition, our teachers are trained in First Aid, CPR and Safe Environment.
Lycée Franco-Américain is a private two-way immersion language school from Pre-K 2 to 5th grade, located on Stirling Road, Cooper City in south-west Broward County. Our campus is situated west of the intersection of Stirling Road and Pine Island Road (which becomes Douglas Road). The school offers instruction in French and English taught by native speakers. We also offer the Primary Year Program (PYP) from the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO), which gives us a framework in which to offer our curriculum.
Our curriculum is based on the French educational system and is reinforced by the State of Florida curriculum, which facilitates the student's ability to follow the American educational system. To insure academic success, we adapt the curriculum to our students' levels throughout the academic school year.
The instruction is organized into grade levels with set competencies on which our students are constantly evaluated. To insure their academic success, we adapt our curriculum to our students' levels throughout the academic year. Our program helps the child to become fluent in French and English.