International schools in Germany: Private school in Hannover, primary & secondary school for English-speaking kids. International elementary, middle & high school for expats, IB diploma program in northern Germany.
International School Hannover Region, Hannover: The International School Hannover Region is a co-educational day school enrolling students from Kindergarten (age 3) to grade 12 situated in Hannover, northern Germany. ISHR is the only International School in Lower Saxony following all three IB (International Baccalaureate) programmes: the PYP, the MYP and the IB Diploma Programme.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The International School Hannover Region is an independent school, which serves the multi-national community of the city of Hannover and its surrounding areas. ISHR belongs to the European Council of International Schools (ECIS), and to the Association of German International Schools (AGIS). In Germany the school has the status of a state recognized “Ergänzungsschule”.
Courses / Programs:
Early Years Programme; Primary Years Programme; Middle Years Programme; International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB). Programmes are taught in English.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Berlin Cosmopolitan School (BCS) is an international school with a focus on sciences, sports and arts in the heart of Berlin. We offer Kindergarten and Preschool as well as Primary and Secondary School (Gymnasium), state authorized Primary School Nr. 01P22 & Secondary School Nr. 01P30.
As a Candidate International Baccalaureate World School BCS follows the curriculum of the IB Programme. Students may graduate with an IB Diploma and/or a German Abitur. We encourage our students to become active and responsible citizens of the world. This includes strong academics, multilingualism and the development of social and intercultural skills.
Individual education and a good academic, emotional, and physical balance are top priorities at BCS. We aim to prepare our students for the future by providing them with a solid foundation of interdisciplinary knowledge and skills as well as different methods of learning. Students at BCS become life long learners, who gain the knowledge and skills necessary to adjust and succeed in an ever-changing world.
As an all-day school, we offer diverse and “all-inclusive” afternoon program, in which children can extend their learning experiences.
* English is the primary language of instruction, but German is mandatory.
* All-day learning from Kindergarten & Preschool, Primary and Secondary School
* Berlin State Curriculum
* International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years & IB Diploma Programme
*Secondary School currently offering Grades 7 - 8 and adding one grade level each year
* English as a Second Language Program
* German Lessons available at both native and second language level
* Afternoon Program until 6 pm
* Changing vacation program
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Germany, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Founded in 2000 by the state government of Berlin, Nelson Mandela School is an international comprehensive school in Berlin, providing quality bilingual education in grades 1-13 to children from a wide variety of backgrounds. We have two locations in Berlin, both are centrally located in the inner-city boroughs of Charlottenburg and Wilmersdorf: Our primary campus is located on Pfalzburger Street (Wilmersdorf) and our secondary campus is located at Kastanienallee (Charlottenburg).
Our school is a member of UNESCO’s Associated Schools Project, the European Council of International Schools and the International Baccalaureate Organisation. English and German are our school’s official languages, but we do not stop at introducing our students just to German and Anglo-American values and traditions. As a truly international school, it is our business to acquaint our students with as many different aspects of life as possible.
As a community-oriented school, we also co-operate intensively with a large number of local partners beyond the school gates here in Berlin – thinking globally and acting locally. Within our school, we foster the idea of the school community wherever we can.
Campus Berlin Mitte is a bilingual, private and international school in the central district of Mitte in the heart of Berlin, Germany. Established in 2006, we offer whole-day education in German and English to over 500 students in our Nursery, Primary and Secondary School. We teach children and young people to understand the world in all its cultural and linguistic diversity, local characteristics and global contexts.
We allow each child to be different. We foster individual talents and interests to enable our students to remain self-confident and inquisitive. We are a community. We learn together and show one another respect and do so within a whole-day school environment. Our students are taught bilingually according to the immersion concept (German-English). We follow the German and international curricula. We employ a mix of native German and English people from a variety of educational backgrounds with various experiences. Experience in bilingual education is paramount for us.
Our school is open from 7.30 am to 6.00 pm. Before and after the lessons, students may attend our day care centre with an exciting afternoon programme.
- Bilingual learning in German and English
- All-day learning from Nursery School through Secondary School
- Early Years Foundation Programme
- Cambridge International Primary Programme
- Advanced Placement Programme
- German curriculum (MSA and Abitur)
- Project-related teaching and excursions
- Main focuses of our School: Science, Sport, Music
- Individual support
- Extensive afternoon programme
- Bus shuttle
- Tuitions based on family income
H.I.S. is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School that has been serving the needs of the international and local communities within the Rhine-Neckar region in the northwest of Baden-Württemberg since September 2002.
We are a not-for-profit, independent, co-educational day school for students from Early Primary 1 (age 4) to Grade 12. The curriculum is international and the language of instruction is English.
H.I.S. is conveniently located near the centre of Heidelberg and is easily accessible by car or public transportation from Mannheim, Ludwigshafen and Karlsruhe.
Our location, within the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, allows families to take advantage of the area’s cultural and recreational attractions and opportunities.
Berlin British School (BBS) is an independent, international English-speaking school for children ages 3 to 18 years, centrally located on three sites in the borough of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, serving the international community of Berlin-Brandenburg. The school accepts applications for admission at any time in the academic year and any level of entry except at the start of or during Year 11 (10th Grade) and 13 (12th Grade).
The academic programme at BBS is based on the English National Curriculum and prepares students for the IGCSE and the IB Diploma. Both qualifications are recognised and respected in Germany, as well as internationally. The pass rate for IGCSE and IB is almost 100%, which reflects the high academic standards of the school.
The language of instruction is English, with German tuition provided for native and non native speakers. BBS provides individual attention in small classes. An IB world school and certified by the Cambridge International Examsboard, BBS is an accredited member of COBIS (Council Of British International Schools) and ECIS (European Council Of International Schools).