Castle Oaks Children's Center, San Fernando Valley:
Located in Canoga Park in San Fernando Valley, approximately 25 miles north-west of downtown LA, Castle Oaks Children´s Center is a full-service private school, serving 6 weeks to 6 year old children. We serve families throughout San Fernando Valley, West Valley, Canoga Park, Winnetka, Reseda, Northridge, West Hills and surrounding communities. Castle Oaks Children´s Center includes a state of the art infant and toddler center, an academic oriented pre-school and an advanced learning kindergarten facility. The staff at Castle Oaks Children´s Center are qualified in Early Childhood Education and are CPR certified and are required to update yearly. Our staff have been working with children in Canoga Park, CA, and the surrounding areas for over 3 decades.
We take special pride in providing only the highest level of loving care for children before and after school, or even at our summer camp, while enabling them to grow and develop as individuals. Visit our full-service private school and daycare center for the very best in supervised educational child care for children ages 6 weeks to 6 years.
We believe that all children are entitled to an early childhood education, that is rich in knowledge, social interaction, and one that enhances the cognitive development of all young children whether they are an infant, toddler, or just starting kindergarten.
To provide an educational environment that encompasses all aspects of early childhood growth. At Castle Oaks, we strive to provide the children an opportunity to learn and develop all of their natural skills. Realizing that all children are born different, we at Castle Oaks Children's Center, promote the success of each child to grow with pride and self realization. In our caring atmosphere, we ensure that all children grow with respect to self and each other.
- Nursery program
- Infant program
- Preschool program
- Kindergarten program
* We accept children from 6 weeks to 6 years old.
* We provide a state of the art infant and toddler center, a pre-school and a kindergarten facility.
Children at Castle Oaks are encouraged to participate in activities in the community. An annual visit is made to the Woodland Adult center by the Kindergarten students to provide a joyful occasion for the patients in the hospital. Students sing to the patients which brings happiness and a smile to our senior citizens.
The following are some of the methods we use as guidelines:
- Object use, including exploration, functional use, and problem solving.
- Discrimination / association / classification, including social, actions and objects.
- Symbolic representation including memory (object permanence), intentionality.
- Drawing / writing / reading and pretend.
Language / Communication:
- Receptive language, including attention, discrimination, and comprehension.
- Practical, including communicative functions and language usage.
- Verbal proficiency, including phonology, lexical forms, and grammatical forms.
- Imitation, including spontaneous and elicited.
Social / Emotional Aspects:
- Relational behaviors, including attachment, adults, and peers.
- Self awareness, including emotional reactions, egocentrism, and independence / dependence.
- Social conventions, including play with others, compliance with rules, and responsibility.
- Fine motor, including grasp, reach, and object manipulation.
- Posture / balance, including head control, sit, and stand.
- Locomotion, including crawling, walking/running, and climbing.
- Active motor, including throwing, jumping, and kicking.
- Eating, include, usage of utensils and self cleanup.
- Self care, including toile training, dressing, and grooming.
- Clean up, and disposal.
- Daily living skills.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Corbin Avenue, San Fernando Valley, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.