West Bay Christian Academy, Redwood City: Situated in the heart of Redwood City CA, conveniently central on the San Francisco Peninsula, West Bay Christian Academy is a private elementary school that offers a Christian educational environment for international and American students in K4-8th grade. Featuring small class sizes in a nurturing environment, all of our students are taught to respect others, live cooperatively in community, and embrace a Biblical worldview. We are a member of the Association of Christian Schools International.
Email:Contact us below
Christian Elementary School Program for Boys & Girls- features include:
- Covering students in K4 - 8th Grade
- Small class sizes
- Nurturing Christian educational environment
- Christian values
- Students taught to respect others
- Embrace a Biblical worldview
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Founded in 2004, the Bay School of San Francisco is a private co-educational college preparatory high school for grades 9-12 in the Presidio, San Francisco. The Bay School's college preparatory program is designed to challenge, inspire and enlighten, emphasizing science, technology, ethics and world religions; areas of understanding that are fundamental in preparing students for their futures at demanding colleges, and as engaged citizens of an interrelated global society.
At the Bay School, learning means using knowledge to make connections, between traditional academic disciplines, between students and teachers, between the school and the outside community and between the past and the future. The Bay School of San Francisco admits students of any race, color, religion, national and ethnic origin, or handicap to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school administered programs.
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Sage Garden Montessori is a small home-based Child Care and Pre School Program located in south-west LA near Westchester, Culver City, Inglewood, and Mid City. Our mission at Sage Garden Montessori is to create a safe and loving environment for your children.
Our philosophy is based on anti-bias attitudes. We provide an integrated curriculum which enhances your child's curiosity about their world. We believe that children learn by doing. It is through active participation that children come to discover their talents and responsibilities. It is through friendship and community that children take their place in the family, the larger community, and the world.
Santa Teresa Academy of Music and Dance was established to bring exceptional music and dance instruction to the city of San Jose.
Teachers at our school are experts in their instrument or dance style and are experienced in working with students of all levels, especially beginners.
We offer dance classes in Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap, and Ballroom as well as private music instruction as well as group classes in piano, guitar, voice, violin and cello. Our music lessons and dance classes are scheduled at a variety of times so that you can book classes at a time that works best for you.
We are conveniently located in the Santa Teresa area of Santa Clara County, close to Blossom Hill, Almaden Valley, Evergreen, Willow Glen, Cambrian, and South San Jose, as well as those in the neighboring communities of Morgan Hill, Campbell and Los Gatos.
With our commitment to offering quality instruction to students of all ages and levels, and our wide range of programs in music and dance we are sure to offer just what you are looking for.
Conveniently located in Arroyo Grande in San Luis Obispo County, A Child's Place Montessori School is a Montessori school offering programs for infants, toddlers, primary and elementary children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Dr. Maria Montessori, one of the most significant educators of our time, stressed the need for early education. A Childs Place Montessori curriculum is based upon the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori, and is developmentally appropriate for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, as well as lower elementary students.
At A Child's Place Montessori School, the focus is on the whole child - physical, emotional, social, cognitive, creative and artistic development, are stressed equally. Our education programs for infants, toddlers, primary and elementary age children are conducted in a warm, loving, nurturing environment, where Montessori teachers invest in your child.
- Infant / Toddler program (Ages 6 weeks to 24 months): Features bright, airy interiors designed to stimulate with toys and materials that encourage hand / eye co-ordination & cognitive ability. Learn about practical life.
- Preschool / Primary program (Ages 3 to 5 years): Sets the foundation for math and reading.
- Early Elementary program (Ages 5 to 6 years): Children are taught how to solve problems amongst themselves with a teacher serving as mediator.