Learn English USA: English school Seattle, Washington, ESL classes for intermediate / advanced students, Corporate language training, Business English lessons, Accent reduction program, English course Seattle area, Cursos de inglés, Escuela de inglés EEUU
Seattle Learning Academy: Located in the center of Seattle, Washington, Seattle Learning Academy offers ESL programs with a difference. Communication is essential, and SLA students often find themselves speaking more during meetings, writing more emails, understanding more in the media, becoming more confident on the telephone, and connecting more with their communities. SLA teaches intermediate through advanced English as a Second Language (ESL) skills that other schools often don't address.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
In our pronunciation classes we address the ever-difficult r sound, and all the other vowels in English while in our Meeting and Presentation Class we show you how to direct a meeting, how to steer it into a new direction when it is necessary, and how to receive input from everyone involved. SLA's students benefit from this curriculum focus by becoming easier to understand, comprehending more, becoming more accurate in English, and increasing their confidence in every aspect of their English communication.
Courses / Programs:
ESL Program for Intermediate and Advanced Students. We focus on accent reduction techniques, pronunciation techniques, grammar review as well as skills for meetings and presentations and writing emails.
• Learn English in the USA with NSL Mondial! We provide high-quality English courses and immersion programs for adult students in New York; Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, California; Boston, Massachusetts; Miami, Florida; and Honolulu, Hawaii.
• We also offer summer English language camps for children and teenagers in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC, and Miami.
• Our English language classes are suitable for adult students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• All NSL Mondial English teachers are university educated, native speakers. All experienced in teaching English as a Foreign Language in the USA or abroad, many hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• We keep our class sizes small to ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need to meet their English learning goals.
• Our English schools provide a multicultural atmosphere, with students from a wide variety of countries worldwide. This provides you with lots of opportunities to practice your English outside of the classroom.
English Classes for Adults Please note that courses vary by location
• Short-term English program (20 hrs/week)
• Intensive English (25 or 30 hrs/week)
• Semi-intensive English (20 or 24 hrs/week)
• Part-time English course (16 hrs/week)
• IELTS & Cambridge CAE exam prep
• Business English
• Homestay program
• English + Arts (New York)
• English + Fun (Miami)
• English & Hula; English & Surfing (Honolulu)
Summer English Language Camps for Juniors • Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC & Miami, Florida
• Learn English in sunny Florida with The Language Academy (TLA)!
• Situated in Fort Lauderdale, north of Miami, TLA provides English courses to international students & business executives from around the world, including General English, Intensive English, & TOEFL preparation.
• Our internationally-renowned English language school has received the prestigious ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training) accreditation, and is recognized by the US Department of Education, so you can be assured of high-quality English instruction.
• Known as the "Venice of America", Fort Lauderdale on Florida’s Gold Coast, is one of America's safest, cleanest and wealthiest cities, and is internationally famous for its white sand beaches & mild weather.
• The quality mix of TLA and its beautiful surroundings make it a smart choice of location to study English in the USA. TLA's Department of Student Affairs offers homestay, apartment & hotel accommodation.
• All students take a placement test that will ensure that they are placed in the class that best meets their needs.
• Our English teachers focus on your interests and learning goals. TLA plans a weekly program of activities providing an opportunity to have fun, practice your English and meet American people.
• You are encouraged to participate in cultural activities & field trips outside of school, and fully benefit from your visit to the U.S.
• General English - 8 levels from beginner to advanced
• Private / One-on-one English lessons
• University Preparation
• TOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC & TKT exam preparation
• English for Executives / Business English
• Junior Summer Program for 11-18 year olds
• Homestay program with local host family
Further Language Courses: • Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian & German
The Institute of Intensive English (IIE) is the highest quality English school in Hawaii. We are a full-service English school located in Waikiki, Honolulu, one block from Waikiki Beach. IIE issues I-20s for U.S. student visas.
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training), an accrediting body officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified. We have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years. We offer small class sizes, and Total English immersion with our English only policy.
All students receive an IIE certificate on completion of their course. The certificate shows the level and the duration of study.
One of the safest places in the USA, Hawaii is an excellent choice for studying English abroad. We give our students a total Hawaiian study experience, which means we provide exciting weekly Hawaiian Cultural activities, and fun daily social activities. Both are great ways to enjoy your time in Hawaii, explore the island, meet new friends, and practice your English!
We offer a variety of accommodation options with a range of prices: Homestay, Condominiums & Apartments, Shared Student Housing and Dormitories.
"All of the teachers are kind at IIE. When I ask something, their help is always really really useful. If you study abroad for the first time, I want to recommend IIE to you. I really like Hawaii's weather, and you will too!"
English Classes for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
• General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
• General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
• Private English lessons
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• College Pathways English course
• Business/Corporate English
• Academic Year English program
• English Conversation classes
• English + Hula
• English + Surfing
• Kids & Teens English
• Summer STEP English classes
Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video
Courses / Programs
• Learn English in Katy TX! A leading provider of quality language instruction in the Houston area, Crossing Borders offers group English classes and private lessons to local adults, international students, working professionals, children and high school teenagers. We teach students at all levels - from total beginner, intermediate to advanced English.
• Due to the current public health crisis, we are now offering ONLINE English lessons for Houston-based, Texas, nation-wide and international students via Zoom video conferencing (Our students love it - adults & kids!) from the convenience of your own home. Contact us today!
• Whether you are searching for an intensive English course, English conversation classes or English exam preparation, we can help you to meet your learning goals at our convenient Katy location.
• Our English classes for adults place an emphasis on grammar, conversation and small groups (2 to 8 students), which ensures that every student gets the individual attention they need to excel. You will have plenty of opportunity to practice your new conversation skills.
• Private tutoring can take place at our school, your home or office or other location of your choice in the Greater Houston area.
• Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do!
• Our cultural language approach is an awesome way to learn the English language and American culture.
• General English classes for beginners to advanced
• Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
• TOEFL test preparation
• SAT test preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Private English lessons
• Corporate English training for executives
• English courses for the entire family
• English tutoring for kids & high school students
• After-school English classes for ages 7-10 & 11-14 years old
• English classes for kids (weekends)
• English summer / winter programs for kids & teens
Also • U.S. Citizenship Classes on weekends (Saturday)
• Located in beautiful Austin, the capital of Texas, HOFT Institute is a leading ESL school for international students and non-native English speakers in the United States.
• With 35+ years of experience in providing English language skills training to students from around the world, we offer a wide range of programs for individuals & groups at all levels, complete beginner to advanced.
• Students are welcome to join our year-round programs at any time.
• HOFT Institute is authorized to issue I-20 Certificates of Eligibility for international students seeking to study in the U.S on an F-1 student visa. Visitors on the B-1 tourist visa are also able to study at HOFT Institute during their shorter visit to the U.S. of up to 90 days.
• HOFT Institute has helped thousands of students gain the English proficiency they needed to succeed in top American colleges, universities and businesses.
• Whether you want to improve your general English skills or prepare for university entrance exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE or GMAT, we can assist you. We have partnered with US colleges and universities to offer acceptance to students who complete our ESL program.
Student Review: "I think the program is awesome. We really enjoyed it. It has a lot of exciting subjects including idiom and slang, news and media, academic writing, and pronunciation classes. All of these classes encourage speaking and conversations even beyond the academic life. Also TOEFL classes were helpful to us." - Reem
• Basic beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced English levels
• Spring, Summer, Fall programs
• Full-Time, Intensive English Program for F-1 Students
• Part-time English Classes for Non-F1 Students
• University Fast Track Program (Full-time)
• Workforce Readiness Program (4 weeks)
• TOEFL Prep Classes
• IELTS Prep Classes
• American Accent Training
• English for Business
• English for Hospitality
• English for Health Science
• English for Computers
• English for Parenting
• English for Athletes, & more.
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Private English lessons in NY & Online
Courses / Programs
• Private English tutoring in English since 1997: ABC Languages, a premiere language institute in NYC, has provided the highest quality language training to individual students, schools, businesses and organizations throughout the city.
• Our popular language school is located at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan), and close to the subways.
• We offer a professional, warm and friendly learning environment for our students who come during the day time, or in the evenings after work, or on weekends to learn English or another second language of their choice.
• We also offer private and semi-private onsite lessons at homes and offices in Manhattan, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
• Transportation: Most subways stop within very close walking distance to us including the 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, R, Q, PATH Train and more. We recommend any stop at 28th Street, Herald Square, 34th Street or Penn Station.
Student Reviews: • "A lot of fun and I improved my pronunciation!"
• "The teacher was very good and the class seemed to suit my needs. I was very satisfied."
For Adults / Working Professionals / Business Executives / Diplomats / University Students / Children & High School Teens:
• General, one-on-one, private English lessons for adults & children / high school students
• Customized Professional English classes
• Customized Business / Management English classes
• Customized Academic English classes for college / university preparation