Mandarin Chinese summer schools in China: Chinese language immersion camps in Beijing for kids & teens. Summer study abroad programs for elementary school, middle & high school students, summer Chinese courses for primary school & secondary school children.
Mandarin Zone School, Beijing: Based in the bustling embassies area of Beijing, Mandarin Zone School provides Chinese language immersion summer camps to international students. Our summer camps are open to kids and teens ages 7-17 and their families.
"Mandarin made easy" is our mission, providing effective Chinese language training to make you and / or your child's Chinese study easier and interesting.
Why Choose Mandarin Zone Summer Camps?
- International Atmosphere Since 2011, we have managed and organized three Chinese Summer camps with more than 100 students from around the globe joining our school.
- Passionate, Caring Tutors Our teachers are caring and passionate about teaching Chinese to children of a young age. Plus, there are lots of interesting things to see and to do in Beijing
- Make Unforgettable Memories With Mandarin Zone, your children will have an unforgettable memories as well as a safe experience in Beijing. They will also come back home with a solid grounding in the Chinese language.
Mandarin Chinese Summer Camp Program in Beijing:
- For kids & teens ages 5-18
- Duration: 1-4+ weeks
- Day Camp, Full Camp & Family Camp options available
Features include: - Mandarin Chinese classes in the morning
- Cultural activities/ trips in the afternoon
- Suitable for all Chinese language levels
- Experienced teachers
- Small group classes (6 students max)
- Weekends Excursions
- Homestay accommodation with a Chinese family, or shared room in an international hotel
Student Testimonials: "I arrived in Beijing with absolutely no Chinese language skills, after starting to study with my teacher, I learned a lot of vocabulary for the daily life here in China." - Sandro, Italy
"We spent two wonderful weeks in Beijing. We were living in a very nice family, We had Chinese lessons in Mandarin Zone School. It is a very serious school……" - Ariane and Laurent, France
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults.
• Programs are offered in summer and year-round, and suitable for students of all levels. Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
• Visit 8 exciting Chinese cities (Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Zhangjiajie, Phoenix Ancient Town, Guilin, LongSheng, Yangshuo)
• Take part in dance masterclasses in each location (Hip-Hop, Street Dance, Urban Choreography)
Camp package includes: - Airport pick up / drop off
- Intensive Dance classes
- Tour Guides and Staff members fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Transport between cities and towns
- Daily breakfast
- Excursions trips and tickets to various attractions
Ivy Academy in Beijing, is a Multiple Intelligences based pre-school and kindergarten created in collaboration with the Harvard Graduate School of Education researchers. Ivy Academy accepts students of ages two through six. Our team of teachers is one of the most qualified groups of educators anywhere in the world who will provide your children with an education unsurpassed in quality. Our program is international, offering an English environment with a special focus on the customized development of every child.
Based in the United States, Go Inspired offer an array of international courses, workshops, and educational trips abroad as a way to complement classroom learning, build language confidence, and to facilitate self-growth. In Summer 2014, we are providing a 4-week full immersion experience where middle & high school students can practice Chinese and experience the culture in Beijing, China.
Designed for students ages 12-18, the course features 15 Chinese language lessons a week, each lesson 50 minutes with no more than 8 students in a class. There will be afternoon activities as well as 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture.
We believe that language study is greatly enhanced by an understanding of the culture in which the language is spoken. Our course is in partnership with Capital Mandarin - one of China’s leading private language schools where the focus is on speaking and learning Chinese and Chinese culture.
4 Week Chinese Immersion Summer Course for Kids & Teens (Ages 12-18)
Course features include:
- 15 Chinese language lessons a week
- Each lesson 50 minutes
- No more than 8 students per class
- Afternoon activities
- 3 excursions per week focusing on Chinese culture
- Professional and experienced Chinese teachers and books
- Standard level test before you arrive
Capital Mandarin School provides summer camp programs at our safe and supervised campus in downtown Beijing, China. Our summer programs are available from June to August to kids and teenagers (ages 5-18) from around the world. Through this program, students will have a great experience of learning Chinese language and culture as well as traveling and exploring the amazing city of Beijing. Summer Mandarin programs are also available for adults.
Our summer camp programs combine Chinese classes with fun leisure and culture activities, as well as excursions with other international students of the same age. Our Chinese classes are taught in small groups of no more than 6 students. We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. If you want to improve your Mandarin language skills in a Chinese immersion environment and learn more about Chinese culture, this is the ideal program for you! Students can choose to participate in the morning Chinese classes only, attend as a day camper or as a full camper with overnight stays.
iMandarin Chinese Training Institute, Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou
Courses / Programs
iMandarin provides Mandarin Chinese camps every summer in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou to international students from all over the world. Classes are for children and teens (7-16 years) and run from Monday to Friday, while programs vary in length from 2 weeks to 2 months. We also provide family packages designed for parents and children to learn together. Our immersion camps provide students with a Mandarin Chinese learning environment, featuring native Chinese speakers and our famous interactive teaching methodology.
Our cozy learning environments and teaching facilities provide thousands of students with endless fun and a unique cultural experience. Students of all ages from different regions can not only participate in practical Mandarin courses but also have fun with various extracurricular interactive activities (designed to deepen their understanding of Mandarin, China, and to make friends from all over the world).
In the past five years, over 200 teenagers from all over the world have taken part in iMandarin summer camp. While studying with iMandarin, students not only improved their Chinese, but also made new friends and gained an insight into Chinese culture.
- Full-day Camp (teens 13-16 years old). Study and live with teachers and classmates.
- Family Camp. Designed for parents & juniors.
- 5 levels of Chinese from Elementary to Intermediate; listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese; Cultural Activities & Excursions; Concentrated language environment; Practical & effective Courses; Small group classes with a maximum of 12 students..