Charter College: Charter College is a private Cambridge-registered high school in Roodepoort in Johannesburg, Gauteng, offering Grade 8 to AS-Levels. We are also a registered Cambridge International Examination Centre. We follow the Cambridge curriculum. Students write their IGCSE / O-levels in Year 10 / 11 and complete their AS / A-levels in Years 11 and 12.
Our school is situated in Honeydew in Roodepoort on Johan Road, only 1.7 km from Beyers Naude Drive and with easy access from main commuter routes.
Charter College provides small classes and high academic standards, as well as a selection of sports and extra-curricular activities. The college offers an international education and selected sports facilities in a peaceful natural environment.
School / Office Address:2 Johan Road, Honeydew, Roodepoort, 2040
We are an acclaimed Pre & Primary Private School in Cape Town. Our goal at Synergy Schooling is to create a schooling experience where children, teachers and families feel at home and are welcome partners in an on-going exchange of ideas and dialogue. The school consciously encourages the construction of shared meanings between children, parents and the broader community.
We facilitate environments where culture is not learnt but created. In our South African context, this offers an exciting paradigm for the understanding and growth of an emerging non-racist culture. To achieve that, we place dialogue, communication and relationship skills at the heart of what we do.
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults.
• Programs are offered in summer and year-round, and suitable for students of all levels. Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
Located in the north of Krugersdorp, just a few kilometers north of Roodepoort, Alma Mater International School is a co-educational private school that offers Pre-Primary, Primary and High-School programs from Early Childhood to A Levels for domestic and international students.The language of instruction is English; with Afrikaans classes available for Grades 0-3. Our curriculum follows the Cambridge International Education (CIE) model, with standardized Cambridge examinations including the IGCSE, and Cambridge International AS and A Level programs.
CIE is part of the Cambridge Assessment Group (formerly known as UCLES) which has developed and promoted qualifications around the world for almost 150 years. CIE is part of the world–renowned University of Cambridge.
Co-educational School from Early Childhood to Grade 13/A Levels:
- Pre-Primary School Program (Early Childhood levels)
- Primary School Program (Grades 1-7)
- High School (Grades 8-12)
- Cambridge International Curriculum
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- Cambridge International AS & A-level courses
- Sixth Form (Grade 13/A Levels)
Grayston Preparatory is located at Corner North Road and Gillard Street, Sandown, Sandton, Johannesburg in South Africa. The inclusive curriculum at Grayston Preparatory ensures that your child will receive an education of genuine quality. The development of self-confidence and self-esteem is of crucial importance. Problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and life skills are key components of the academic strategies, preparing your child for the road ahead. We offer a preparatory school program for ages 5 - 13 years and provide a child-focused educational package based on the individual needs of the learner. We also offer English support for non-English speaking families. Grayston Preparatory School proudly goes forward, “Holding the Hand that Holds the Future”.
Star College located in Pretoria in the north of Gauteng Province, approximately 65 km north of Johannesburg. Star College is a newly established English-speaking primary and secondary school with an international flavour, contributing to our high academic standards. We provide both local and international students with a disciplined, positive learning experience with a personalized academic approach.
We follow the Curriculum of the South African Department of Education, with an in depth focus on mathematics, science and computer technology, providing students with a higher level of academic excellence.
We create a school culture that is built on success, respect, and accountability. The founders of our school recognize that the success of students is dependent upon the school's ability to create a culture that fosters meaningful, sustained relationships between teachers, students, and parents and holds all stakeholders responsible for outcomes.
To further improve the quality and standard of education at our school, Star College has highly qualified foreign teachers for teaching Maths, Science and Computer Technology.
Located in the heart of Pembroke Pines FL, just 20 minutes west of Fort Lauderdale, Paladin Academy is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school that focuses exclusively on students with mild learning differences.
For over 30 years, we’ve provided a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum for talented K-12 students who hold average to above average intelligence.
Paladin's mission is to provide a unique and nurturing environment for students with learning challenges. Many of our students have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, dyslexia or simply require a smaller classroom environment to be successful.
Our curriculum utilizes multi-sensory strategies and specifically chosen support materials to teach, remediate and facilitate each student’s individual learning needs. Our multi-sensory and individualized educational program builds a foundation for life-long success.
Accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS CASI), the school campus includes two technology labs, science labs, basketball courts, soccer field, swimming facilities and more. Paladin Academy is located near I-75 and Sheridan Street.
The Paladin Academy is a participant of the McKay Scholarship Program.
“Paladin has helped me with my work ethic. I have made many friends and teachers actually show they care by taking the time to help.”
- Paladin Student