International Pre-University College: Located in Randburg, just 15km North of downtown Johannesburg, The Pre-University College is a University of Cambridge International Examinations Centre and boarding school that offers IGCSE, AS and A Level courses to domestic and international students. We also offer Cambridge International Certificate for Teachers and Trainers (CICTT) and Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers and Trainers (CIDTT).
• Give your child an unforgettable summer experience in China! Located in the beautiful city of Kunming, the capital of the Yunnan Province in southwest China, Keats School is a leading Chinese language school.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, we provide quality Mandarin courses for children, teenagers and adults.
• Programs are offered in summer and year-round, and suitable for students of all levels. Our standard Chinese courses are designed for young learners ages 5-15, while in addition, we can organize summer programs for high school & college students. Homestay accommodation with Chinese host families is also available.
• The aim of our Chinese programs for children is to help them have a better understanding of the language and culture. It combines private Chinese lessons, Chinese culture classes, and excursions.
• This program is suitable both for families from overseas who are coming to Kunming to learn the Chinese language and culture, and for expat families who are living in Kunming and want one-to-one Chinese immersion for their child.
• The program fee includes airport pick-up and drop-off, as well as accommodation in a comfortable family room. Parents are welcome to attend afternoon activities with their children.
• Keats School is accredited by Provincial Education Department and Kunming Education Department.
We are an acclaimed Pre & Primary Private School in Cape Town. Our goal at Synergy Schooling is to create a schooling experience where children, teachers and families feel at home and are welcome partners in an on-going exchange of ideas and dialogue. The school consciously encourages the construction of shared meanings between children, parents and the broader community.
We facilitate environments where culture is not learnt but created. In our South African context, this offers an exciting paradigm for the understanding and growth of an emerging non-racist culture. To achieve that, we place dialogue, communication and relationship skills at the heart of what we do.
Charter College is a private Cambridge-registered high school in Roodepoort in Johannesburg, Gauteng, offering Grade 8 to AS-Levels. We are also a registered Cambridge International Examination Centre. We follow the Cambridge curriculum. Students undertake their IGCSE / O-levels in Year 10 / 11 and their AS / A-levels in Years 11 and 12.
We provide small classes and high academic standards, as well as a selection of sports and extra-curricular activities. The college offers an international education and selected sports facilities in a peaceful natural environment. Charter College provides students with a progressive and forward thinking education within a disciplined and structured environment. It is our belief that manners and respect go hand in hand with academic and sporting endeavour.
Charter College is registered as an independent school with the Department of Education. Each class has a maximum of 24 pupils. Charter College follows a three-term calendar similar to that proposed by the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa.
Charter College is situated in Honeydew on Johan Road, only 1.7 km from Beyers Naude Drive and with easy access from main commuter routes.
Grayston Preparatory is located at Corner North Road and Gillard Street, Sandown, Sandton, Johannesburg in South Africa. The inclusive curriculum at Grayston Preparatory ensures that your child will receive an education of genuine quality. The development of self-confidence and self-esteem is of crucial importance. Problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and life skills are key components of the academic strategies, preparing your child for the road ahead. We offer a preparatory school program for ages 5 - 13 years and provide a child-focused educational package based on the individual needs of the learner. We also offer English support for non-English speaking families. Grayston Preparatory School proudly goes forward, “Holding the Hand that Holds the Future”.
Star College located in Pretoria in the north of Gauteng Province, approximately 65 km north of Johannesburg. Star College is a newly established English-speaking primary and secondary school with an international flavour, contributing to our high academic standards. We provide both local and international students with a disciplined, positive learning experience with a personalized academic approach.
We follow the Curriculum of the South African Department of Education, with an in depth focus on mathematics, science and computer technology, providing students with a higher level of academic excellence.
We create a school culture that is built on success, respect, and accountability. The founders of our school recognize that the success of students is dependent upon the school's ability to create a culture that fosters meaningful, sustained relationships between teachers, students, and parents and holds all stakeholders responsible for outcomes.
To further improve the quality and standard of education at our school, Star College has highly qualified foreign teachers for teaching Maths, Science and Computer Technology.
Located in Honeydew, Roodepoort, near Johannesburg, Charterhouse is an exclusive coeducational independent school in the finest tradition of private education. At Charterhouse, a structured approach to learning is maintained. The British Syllabus forms the foundation for all syllabus and curriculum development for the school. Specific content is adapted where necessary to ensure that the curriculum is relevant to the South African situation. The curriculum is in line with the Core Curriculum as set out by the Gauteng Department for Education. Charterhouse School is a registered member of the Cambridge International Primary Programme.