Private high school in Johannesburg: International schools in South Africa, private secondary school offering Cambridge IGCSE, O-levels & A-level programmes, international education for boys & girls in Jo'burg, Gauteng Province.
Charter College, Johannesburg: Based in Roodepoort in Johannesburg, Gauteng, Charter College is a private Cambridge-registered high school offering Grade 8 to AS-Levels. We are also a registered Cambridge International Examination Centre. We follow the Cambridge curriculum. Students undertake their IGCSE / O-levels in Year 10 / 11 and their AS / A-levels in Years 11 and 12. Charter College is registered as an independent school with the Department of Education. Charter College follows a three-term calendar similar to that proposed by the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Charter College is situated in Honeydew on Johan Road, only 1.7 km from Beyers Naude Drive and with easy access from main commuter routes.
High School Education Programs for Grade 8 to AS-Levels:
- IGCSE / O-levels are completed in Year 10 / 11 and AS / A-levels are completed in Years 11 and 12.
- Charter College offers a broad range of subjects that cover all areas of the National Curriculum.
- Registration as a Cambridge International Examinations Centre has been awarded and selected Cambridge qualifications including Cambridge A5 Levels (Matric) are available to the students.
- All learning areas are comprehensively represented and specialised subject choices are available from Grade 10 onwards.
- Each class has a maximum of 24 pupils.
- Selected sports are offered in association with Panorama Sports Club.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Star College located in Pretoria in the north of Gauteng Province, approximately 65 km north of Johannesburg. Star College is a newly established English-speaking primary and secondary school with an international flavour, contributing to our high academic standards. We provide both local and international students with a disciplined, positive learning experience with a personalized academic approach.
We follow the Curriculum of the South African Department of Education, with an in depth focus on mathematics, science and computer technology, providing students with a higher level of academic excellence.
We create a school culture that is built on success, respect, and accountability. The founders of our school recognize that the success of students is dependent upon the school's ability to create a culture that fosters meaningful, sustained relationships between teachers, students, and parents and holds all stakeholders responsible for outcomes.
To further improve the quality and standard of education at our school, Star College has highly qualified foreign teachers for teaching Maths, Science and Computer Technology.
Grayston Preparatory is located at Corner North Road and Gillard Street, Sandown, Sandton, Johannesburg in South Africa. The inclusive curriculum at Grayston Preparatory ensures that your child will receive an education of genuine quality. The development of self-confidence and self-esteem is of crucial importance. Problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and life skills are key components of the academic strategies, preparing your child for the road ahead. We offer a preparatory school program for ages 5 - 13 years and provide a child-focused educational package based on the individual needs of the learner. We also offer English support for non-English speaking families. Grayston Preparatory School proudly goes forward, “Holding the Hand that Holds the Future”.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
• NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa, Ontario for international students from around the world as well for locally-based students.
• Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
• This really is a true international school - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• 60 Student Capacity, with average class size of 10 students.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent, safe boarding facilities.
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• NSL Mondial is also a highly experienced facilitator of admissions for international students to English language schools and summer camps in Ottawa, Ontario, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Quebec (French also) as well as across the USA.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa, the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research & cultural institutions, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
International Boarding School programs in Ottawa, Ontario:
Welcoming international students from around the world.
• Secondary School Diploma - Grades 9-12
• Academic Grades 10, 11 & 12 credits go towards the Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English Language Courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• 3 hours of IELTS exam preparation training per week
• ESL Camps throughout the year
We are an acclaimed Pre & Primary Private School in Cape Town. Our goal at Synergy Schooling is to create a schooling experience where children, teachers and families feel at home and are welcome partners in an on-going exchange of ideas and dialogue. The school consciously encourages the construction of shared meanings between children, parents and the broader community.
We facilitate environments where culture is not learnt but created. In our South African context, this offers an exciting paradigm for the understanding and growth of an emerging non-racist culture. To achieve that, we place dialogue, communication and relationship skills at the heart of what we do.
Located in Honeydew, Roodepoort, near Johannesburg, Charterhouse is an exclusive coeducational independent school in the finest tradition of private education. At Charterhouse, a structured approach to learning is maintained. The British Syllabus forms the foundation for all syllabus and curriculum development for the school. Specific content is adapted where necessary to ensure that the curriculum is relevant to the South African situation. The curriculum is in line with the Core Curriculum as set out by the Gauteng Department for Education. Charterhouse School is a registered member of the Cambridge International Primary Programme.