Spanish Language Learning: Spanish courses in Spain for kids, summer Spanish camps for teens, juniors, language immersion programs, semester study abroad for high school students, homestay programs, youth adventure camps, educational travel tours in Northern Spain.
Instituto Hemingway: Are you searching for quality year-round Spanish study abroad programs for your teen? Established in 1986, Instituto Hemingway is a quality language school that offers a wide range of Spanish language programs for juniors and high school (secondary school) children ages 13-17 years. Located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain, we are accredited by Instituto Cervantes for the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language.
Email:Contact us below
Parent Testimonial: "I put my daughter in the semester-long program in Spain. She came back speaking perfect Spanish. I was very pleased. Both the family she stayed with and the location where she lived were amazing. She will not stop talking about how much she wants to go back." - Alfred, UK
Spanish Language Study Abroad Programs:
These programs are for children ages 13 - 17 years and include:
- Spanish Language Group programs
- Year-round and Summer Spanish courses
- Private / One-on-one Spanish lessons
- Educational tours in Spain
- Homestay Programs
Travel & Education (T&E) offers year-round & summer study abroad Spanish Immersion programs to high school students at accredited language academies in Salamanca, in western Spain. T&E students can earn university / college credits and gain an academic advantage on their ACT/SAT scores, as studying a foreign language generally improves verbal scores.
T&E language academies Mester and Unamuno are both accredited by the Cervantes Institute and provide sociocultural activities and knowledgeable guides.
Minairó, located at 1,700 meters in the Pyrenees near the ski resort of La Molina (100km from Barcelona), north east Spain, is a Spanish language summer, musica band and multiadventure camp offering programs to children and teens aged between 8 and 16. The camps are two or three weeks long. At Minairó, not only will students engage in Spanish language training, but they will also enjoy wonderful experiences that will remain in their memory forever while forming great friendships with peers from all over the world.
Our Spanish classes have between 8 to 12 students grouped by level and age. On the first day, students take a placement test in order to evaluate their level of Spanish or English and place them with others of similar ability. The courses themselves emphasize grammar, writing, vocabulary and oral expression appropriate to each level. At the end of their stay, each student receives a report evaluating their work and participation, and a folder with all their work.
International Spanish Courses (ISC Spain) offers summer Spanish language programs combined with sport, cultural and leisure activities in Alicante in the south of Spain on the Mediterranean coast.
Our summer programs last for 1-3 weeks, and are designed for young people aged between 13 and 18 years of age. Enjoy a unique experience - learn or perfect your level of Spanish, enjoy your favourite sports and meet students from all over the world!
In addition to our Spanish & Sports Camps, we offer summer programs for juniors (ages 13-18) that focus on a particular sport, with options including football, basketball, tennis, & golf.
We also provide sports camps during the academic year, as well as school trips for groups to Alicante, Barcelona or Madrid.
Alicante is situated on the coast approximately 360 km south-east of Madrid, 538 km south of Barcelona, and 177 km directly south of Valencia.
Alicante Airport is connected with Madrid and Barcelona by frequent Iberia and Spanair flights, and with many Western European cities through carriers such as Ryanair, Easyjet, Air Berlin, Monarch Airlines, and Jet2.com.
The students are provided with accommodation and meals in the student residence, and can enjoy an individual room with individual bed, air-conditioning, private bath with shower, interior telephone, worktable & free internet.
Certificate of Completion:
At the end of the course, the student is presented with a certificate of what they have achieved.
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Also OPEN FOR EASTER HOLIDAYS 2022!
• A summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years).
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to our camp the south-east of England!
Join our unique school in summer 2024 in Battle - a small, historical, cultural & highly charming town situated in East Sussex (the site of the famous Battle of Hastings in 1066 which changed the course of British history) is easily accessible, and is located 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort, and 40 miles west of Dover (for sea ferries to France and next to the Eurotunnel in Kent).
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1, 2 or more weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow International Airports, London.
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1961, ELISAVA was the first design school to open in Spain and the first to offer a design specific curriculum. Through a successful blend of academic rigour along with open-mindedness and innovation, ELISAVA has long been an open forum for all those who have something new, intelligent and thoughtful to say regarding the creative industries.
ELISAVA is located in a modern 11,000m2 facility with multi purpose classrooms and engineering, photography and computer labs as well as a model and fashion workshop and a reference library with over 9,000 design related volumes.
A wide educational offer in Design, Engineering, Communication, Strategy, Management and Architecture thought covering Official Degrees, Master’s degrees and Postgraduate diplomas and Summer Courses. Degrees and Master's and Postgraduate programmes, transcripts and ECTS credits are awarded by the prestigious Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona who is an affiliate of ELISAVA.
Hua Hsia Chinese School is organising our annual Chinese Culture Easter Camp in Hampstead (3/4 to 6/4) and Southgate (9/4 to 13/4).
• Hua Hsia Chinese School offers year-round & summer Mandarin Chinese language courses for children & adults of all levels.
• Our schools are situated in Southgate in Enfield (next to East Barnet), and in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and are easily accessible by public transport, just minutes from Underground tube stations.
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2000 children & adults, ages 3 to 90 to speak and write Mandarin. • We offer day, evening and weekend classes all specifically suited to the needs of our students. As well as our classes for children from ages 6 months to 12 years, we also provide GCSE and A-level preparation courses.
• Hua Hsia is a place where our students matter, a supportive, nurturing environment that aims to encourage every student.
• We believe that Chinese language and culture can be fun and easy to learn, and we try to make school fun with a wide range of activities, festivals, class presentations and various workshops which give students the confidence to use the language in their daily lives.
Parent Testimonial: “I would like to say a big Thank You to Hua Hsia Chinese School for teaching my daughter Persephone YouLin from the age of 2 in the Nursery class to taking her GCSE last summer, and achieving her A* in Chinese."
• Nursery Chinese Classes (For kids aged 3-5 years)
• Foundation Chinese (aged 4-5)
• Year 1 Chinese (aged 5-6)
• Year 2 & 3 Chinese (aged 6-8)
• Year 4 Chinese (aged 8-10)
• Year 5 & 6 Chinese (aged 10-11)
• Pre-GCSE Chinese Classes (aged 11-12)
• 5-day Chinese Easter Camps
• Chinese Summer Camps (Age 3+/ weekdays)
• GCSE & Cambridge Pre-University Course
• Special Abacus Chinese Math Classes
• Chinese Cultural Workshops
• Adult Chinese Classes (Beginner to Advanced)
• Private Chinese classes for adults & children
You are here:School & College Search> Spanish Language Learning> Spanish programs in Spain for children & teenagers, summer Spanish courses in Bilbao (Basque Country region) for secondary school students
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.