Spanish Language Learning: Spanish courses in Spain for kids, summer Spanish camps for teens, juniors, language immersion programs, semester study abroad for high school students, homestay programs, youth adventure camps, educational travel tours in Northern Spain.
Instituto Hemingway: Are you searching for quality year-round Spanish study abroad programs for your teen? Established in 1986, Instituto Hemingway is a quality language school that offers a wide range of Spanish language programs for juniors and high school (secondary school) children ages 13-17 years. Located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain, we are accredited by Instituto Cervantes for the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language.
Email:Contact us below
Parent Testimonial: "I put my daughter in the semester-long program in Spain. She came back speaking perfect Spanish. I was very pleased. Both the family she stayed with and the location where she lived were amazing. She will not stop talking about how much she wants to go back." - Alfred, UK
Spanish Language Study Abroad Programs:
These programs are for children ages 13 - 17 years and include:
- Spanish Language Group programs
- Year-round and Summer Spanish courses
- Private / One-on-one Spanish lessons
- Educational tours in Spain
- Homestay Programs
Travel & Education (T&E) offers year-round & summer study abroad Spanish Immersion programs to high school students at accredited language academies in Salamanca, in western Spain. T&E students can earn university / college credits and gain an academic advantage on their ACT/SAT scores, as studying a foreign language generally improves verbal scores.
T&E language academies Mester and Unamuno are both accredited by the Cervantes Institute and provide sociocultural activities and knowledgeable guides.
Are you searching for a quality summer English school for your child or teen? Located close to the beautiful city of Bristol in the south west of England, Acorn International Summer School (AISS) is a family-run summer boarding school for juniors ages 5-15 years.
We provide unique academic summer programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome students from around the world as well as British children.
International juniors will improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience. We want all participants to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our summer school in Tockington (10 miles north of Bristol) is situated just 2 hours by train from London, 90 minutes from Oxford, and one hour from Cardiff in Wales. This makes Acorn International Summer School in Bristol very accessible for international students.
Testimonial: "I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it." - Raul, Spain
Minairó, located at 1,700 meters in the Pyrenees near the ski resort of La Molina (100km from Barcelona), north east Spain, is a Spanish language summer, musica band and multiadventure camp offering programs to children and teens aged between 8 and 16. The camps are two or three weeks long. At Minairó, not only will students engage in Spanish language training, but they will also enjoy wonderful experiences that will remain in their memory forever while forming great friendships with peers from all over the world.
Our Spanish classes have between 8 to 12 students grouped by level and age. On the first day, students take a placement test in order to evaluate their level of Spanish or English and place them with others of similar ability. The courses themselves emphasize grammar, writing, vocabulary and oral expression appropriate to each level. At the end of their stay, each student receives a report evaluating their work and participation, and a folder with all their work.
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
International Spanish Courses (ISC Spain) offers summer Spanish language programs combined with sport, cultural and leisure activities in Alicante in the south of Spain on the Mediterranean coast.
Our summer programs last for 1-3 weeks, and are designed for young people aged between 13 and 18 years of age. Enjoy a unique experience - learn or perfect your level of Spanish, enjoy your favourite sports and meet students from all over the world!
In addition to our Spanish & Sports Camps, we offer summer programs for juniors (ages 13-18) that focus on a particular sport, with options including football, basketball, tennis, & golf.
We also provide sports camps during the academic year, as well as school trips for groups to Alicante, Barcelona or Madrid.
Alicante is situated on the coast approximately 360 km south-east of Madrid, 538 km south of Barcelona, and 177 km directly south of Valencia.
Alicante Airport is connected with Madrid and Barcelona by frequent Iberia and Spanair flights, and with many Western European cities through carriers such as Ryanair, Easyjet, Air Berlin, Monarch Airlines, and Jet2.com.
The students are provided with accommodation and meals in the student residence, and can enjoy an individual room with individual bed, air-conditioning, private bath with shower, interior telephone, worktable & free internet.
Certificate of Completion:
At the end of the course, the student is presented with a certificate of what they have achieved.
You are here:School & College Search> Spanish Language Learning> Spanish programs in Spain for children & teenagers, summer Spanish courses in Bilbao (Basque Country region) for secondary school students