High school study abroad in Spain: Spanish language immersion programs for teens, gap year programs in Europe, year abroad programs for high school / secondary school students, college credit courses in Salamanca, Madrid, Barcelona...
Travel & Education, Salamanca: Travel & Education offers year-round and summer study abroad programs in Salamanca, western Spain, where students can earn college credits and gain an academic advantage on their ACT/SAT scores. Our programs are available to high school students at accredited language academies in Salamanca.
Spanish Language & Culture Immersion Courses:
- Study abroad program for high school / secondary school students.
- 1 week to 1 year.
- All programs are all-inclusive and include courses, accommodations (homestay with a local family or residence hall), activities, excursions, and other benefits.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• St Brelade's College is an English language school located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We provide a range of year-round and summer English language courses for students aged 10-18 years including intensive, private lessons, holiday programmes or residential programmes. We offer courses for individuals or groups.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK. We offer a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as conservation parks and castles, and arranging activities and social evenings.
• We provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise and learn the English language, along with having a memorable stay.
• Our students have the choice of staying in homestay accommodation with one of our host families on the island, in a summer residence or in hotel accommodation.
Student Testimonial: "Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining. I saw the results this year on my grades." Arethuse, 15, France, 2 week summer holiday course
Instituto Hemingway is a Spanish language school in Bilbao, Northern Spain that offers a range of Spanish language immersion programs for juniors and high school (secondary school) children ages 13-17 years.
Accredited by the Cervantes Institute, we provide quality Spanish courses all year round at beginner to advanced levels.
We design and deliver customized programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
Parent Testimonial: "I put my daughter in the semester-long program in Spain. She came back speaking perfect Spanish. I was very pleased. Both the family she stayed with and the location where she lived were amazing. She will not stop talking about how much she wants to go back." - Alfred, UK
Enjoy a unique summer experience with ISC International Spanish Courses in Alicante - and learn Spanish while enjoying your favourite sports and meeting students from all over the world.
We provide summer Spanish language programs combined with sport, cultural and leisure activities to international students ages 13-18. Based in Alicante in southern Spain's Costa Blanca, our summer programs last for 1, 2 or 3 weeks.
We pride ourselves on our students having fun while learning Spanish, making new friends, experiencing new cultures and enjoying the Spanish lifestyle. Students take part in a wide variety of educational, cultural, sporting and leisure activities each day.
ISC´s aim is to promote and disseminate the Spanish language and culture by organizing educational, sport, cultural and leisure activities in the city of Alicante.
Students are provided with accommodation and meals in the student residence, in which they can enjoy the use of a swimming pool, wifi, outdoor swimming pool, solarium, fitness area, sports track.
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Also OPEN FOR EASTER HOLIDAYS 2021!
• A summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years).
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to our camp the south-east of England!
Join our unique school in summer 2021 in Battle - a small, historical, cultural & highly charming town situated in East Sussex (the site of the famous Battle of Hastings in 1066 which changed the course of British history) is easily accessible, and is located 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort, and 40 miles west of Dover (for sea ferries to France and next to the Eurotunnel in Kent).
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1, 2 or more weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow International Airports, London.
Hua Hsia Chinese School is organising our annual Chinese Culture Easter Camp in Hampstead (3/4 to 6/4) and Southgate (9/4 to 13/4).
• Hua Hsia Chinese School offers year-round & summer Mandarin Chinese language courses for children & adults of all levels.
• Our schools are situated in Southgate in Enfield (next to East Barnet), and in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and are easily accessible by public transport, just minutes from Underground tube stations.
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2000 children & adults, ages 3 to 90 to speak and write Mandarin. • We offer day, evening and weekend classes all specifically suited to the needs of our students. As well as our classes for children from ages 6 months to 12 years, we also provide GCSE and A-level preparation courses.
• Hua Hsia is a place where our students matter, a supportive, nurturing environment that aims to encourage every student.
• We believe that Chinese language and culture can be fun and easy to learn, and we try to make school fun with a wide range of activities, festivals, class presentations and various workshops which give students the confidence to use the language in their daily lives.
Parent Testimonial: “I would like to say a big Thank You to Hua Hsia Chinese School for teaching my daughter Persephone YouLin from the age of 2 in the Nursery class to taking her GCSE last summer, and achieving her A* in Chinese."
• Nursery Chinese Classes (For kids aged 3-5 years)
• Foundation Chinese (aged 4-5)
• Year 1 Chinese (aged 5-6)
• Year 2 & 3 Chinese (aged 6-8)
• Year 4 Chinese (aged 8-10)
• Year 5 & 6 Chinese (aged 10-11)
• Pre-GCSE Chinese Classes (aged 11-12)
• 5-day Chinese Easter Camps
• Chinese Summer Camps (Age 3+/ weekdays)
• GCSE & Cambridge Pre-University Course
• Special Abacus Chinese Math Classes
• Chinese Cultural Workshops
• Adult Chinese Classes (Beginner to Advanced)
• Private Chinese classes for adults & children