Spanish language camps for kids in Spain: Summer Spanish courses for children, teens, language immersion programs for juniors, study abroad for high school, elementary school students, residential winter camps for kids, youth....
International Camp Minairo: Minairó, located at 1,700 meters in the Pyrenees near the ski resort of Port del Compte (100km from Barcelona), north east Spain, is a Spanish language summer & winter camp offering programs to children aged between 8 and 16. The camps are two or three weeks long. At Minairó, not only will students engage in Spanish language training, but they will also enjoy wonderful experiences that will remain in their memory forever while forming great friendships with peers from all over the world.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
The staff consists of experienced leaders in every field of activity: education, workshops, performances, and the culinary arts. They are assisted by over 60 assistants, sports instructors and teachers, carefully chosen based on their experience, their education, their age and their ability to work with children. A nutritionist plans and supervises all meals taking into account the specific needs (allergies and religious observances) of the children.
Our Spanish language camps for kids / teens include:- Summer Spanish & English language, music band and multiadventure camps for children & teenagers aged between 8 and 16
- Balanced mix of language courses, sports and cultural activities
- Workshops incorporating drama, music, magic which aim to put into practice all the new knowledge and abilities they will have acquired during their stay
- Day trips
Travel & Education (T&E) offers year-round & summer study abroad Spanish Immersion programs to high school students at accredited language academies in Salamanca, in western Spain. T&E students can earn university / college credits and gain an academic advantage on their ACT/SAT scores, as studying a foreign language generally improves verbal scores.
T&E language academies Mester and Unamuno are both accredited by the Cervantes Institute and provide sociocultural activities and knowledgeable guides.
Crossing Borders, Houston - Spanish Classes for Kids in 2021
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child? Crossing Borders provides a range of Spanish classes and language immersion programs to toddlers, preschoolers and elementary school age kids from ages 18 months to 10 years old.
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of quality Spanish language instruction for toddlers and kids.
• Crossing Borders provides year-round Spanish language classes for kids, after-school Spanish programs, and Spanish summer camps for kids ages 4 – 6 years old.
• Private Individual & Group Online Spanish Lessons: Our Spanish for kids is offered via one-on-one lessons or group classes via Live Zoom video with your tutor for children ages 3-10 years old, and a minimum of 1 hour 30 minutes is required to sign up.
• Our programs are ideal for any parent who wants to develop their child’s second language in an effortless and natural way. Our immersion language curriculum is unmatched.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that your child will learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
Parent Review: “Not only does Anya understand and communicate in Spanish now, she is also learning how to write letters and words in Spanish.”
• Online One-on-one / Private Spanish classes for kids ages 3 – 10 years old (via Live Zoom video)
• Group online Spanish classes for kids 18 months – 5 years old (via Live Zoom video)
• Face-to Face Spanish immersion preschool program (for children ages 18 months - 5 years)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program (for 5 year olds)
• Spanish Summer Camp (for kids ages 4 – 6 years old)
• Spring Break Spanish Camps (for kids ages 4 – 6 years old)
Hua Hsia Chinese School is organising our annual Chinese Culture Easter Camp in Hampstead (3/4 to 6/4) and Southgate (9/4 to 13/4).
• Hua Hsia Chinese School offers year-round & summer Mandarin Chinese language courses for children & adults of all levels.
• Our schools are situated in Southgate in Enfield (next to East Barnet), and in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and are easily accessible by public transport, just minutes from Underground tube stations.
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2000 children & adults, ages 3 to 90 to speak and write Mandarin. • We offer day, evening and weekend classes all specifically suited to the needs of our students. As well as our classes for children from ages 6 months to 12 years, we also provide GCSE and A-level preparation courses.
• Hua Hsia is a place where our students matter, a supportive, nurturing environment that aims to encourage every student.
• We believe that Chinese language and culture can be fun and easy to learn, and we try to make school fun with a wide range of activities, festivals, class presentations and various workshops which give students the confidence to use the language in their daily lives.
Parent Testimonial: “I would like to say a big Thank You to Hua Hsia Chinese School for teaching my daughter Persephone YouLin from the age of 2 in the Nursery class to taking her GCSE last summer, and achieving her A* in Chinese."
• Nursery Chinese Classes (For kids aged 3-5 years)
• Foundation Chinese (aged 4-5)
• Year 1 Chinese (aged 5-6)
• Year 2 & 3 Chinese (aged 6-8)
• Year 4 Chinese (aged 8-10)
• Year 5 & 6 Chinese (aged 10-11)
• Pre-GCSE Chinese Classes (aged 11-12)
• 5-day Chinese Easter Camps
• Chinese Summer Camps (Age 3+/ weekdays)
• GCSE & Cambridge Pre-University Course
• Special Abacus Chinese Math Classes
• Chinese Cultural Workshops
• Adult Chinese Classes (Beginner to Advanced)
• Private Chinese classes for adults & children
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Also OPEN FOR EASTER HOLIDAYS 2021!
• A summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years).
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to our camp the south-east of England!
Join our unique school in summer 2021 in Battle - a small, historical, cultural & highly charming town situated in East Sussex (the site of the famous Battle of Hastings in 1066 which changed the course of British history) is easily accessible, and is located 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort, and 40 miles west of Dover (for sea ferries to France and next to the Eurotunnel in Kent).
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1, 2 or more weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow International Airports, London.
Instituto Hemingway is a Spanish language school in Bilbao, Northern Spain that offers a range of Spanish language immersion programs for juniors and high school (secondary school) children ages 13-17 years.
Accredited by the Cervantes Institute, we provide quality Spanish courses all year round at beginner to advanced levels.
We design and deliver customized programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
Parent Testimonial: "I put my daughter in the semester-long program in Spain. She came back speaking perfect Spanish. I was very pleased. Both the family she stayed with and the location where she lived were amazing. She will not stop talking about how much she wants to go back." - Alfred, UK