Learn Arabic in Middle East: Arabic language school in Qatar, Arabic courses in Doha, Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) classes, Private lessons for beginners, Arabic immersion programs in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Egypt, Cairo, Lebanon, Beirut, Morocco, Rabat
Stenden Institute Qatar, Doha: As one of the oldest institutes of its kind in Doha, the Stenden Institute, previously known as the CHN Institute, was established in 2004 as a division of the Stenden University, formerly known as the CHN University, a Dutch university specialising in international business management, hospitality and tourism management. Stenden Institute currently specialises in English and Arabic language courses as well as business skills workshops.
Arabic Language Courses for Adults: The Arabic Language Courses offered at Stenden Institute adhere to the Modern Standard Arabic classification and are available in three progressive stages;
- Arabic I for beginner - Arabic II for intermediate - Arabic III for advanced students
The courses cover a wide variety of subject matter and students will soon learn key skills such as reading and writing the Arabic alphabet, as well as how to make general conversation during encounters in their daily lives.
Stenden Institute offers a schedule of morning and evening courses that run at regular intervals throughout the year, with each level consisting of 32 hours.
Besides Arabic Language classes, Stenden Institute also offers an Arabic Culture Workshop that allows students to immerse themselves in the Arabic culture, learning about many different areas of life such as places of interest around Doha, culture and traditions, food and drinks, social trends and attitudes and intercultural communication.
Whether you have just arrived to Qatar, or have been here for some time, this is a great course to help understand the Arab way of life.
Our Arabic language and culture classes cover the following topics:
- Basic Arabic Conversation, Reading and Writing - Arabic Culture - Basic History and Geography of the Arabic speaking World - Traditions and Customs - Arabic Food and Drinks - Intercultural Awareness - Etiquette: Do’s and Don’ts
Lafayette Language Institute is a dedicated language center in the heart of West Bay, the business district of Doha, Qatar.
We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English language classes for adults, children and teens from Qatar, the Middle East, and around the world.
Our highly-trained instructors are dedicated to your success. English has become an adopted second language in many countries across the globe; it is widely used in technical revolution and economic development.
Learning English will not only make you bilingual but also give you the opportunity to become more employable in every nation of the world.
English Language Classes in Doha:
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- For adults, kids (ages 7-12) and teens (ages 13-17)
- General English classes (reading, writing and speaking)
- Group English courses
- Private / One-on-one English lessons
- English Conversation skills
- Business English courses for professionals, executives and staff teams
- Preparation for English Exams (IELTS, TOEFL, DELF and DALF)
- English Revision classes
We also provide language instruction in Arabic, Spanish and French
Berlitz Language Center in Amman, Jordan provides high-quality language instruction in a wide range of languages, including Arabic. We offer Arabic courses for individuals and small groups as well as a total immersion program that helps you to learn Arabic quickly.
The Berlitz Arabic program is specifically developed for non-native speakers. We can customize your course to suit your learning objectives. We recommend starting with the “Colloquial – Aamieh” before moving to “Classical – Fussha” Arabic.
Our “Spoken Aamieh” program is developed in the “Levantine” dialect, which is the most popular dialect that all Arabs understand. Learning this dialect gives the learner consistent and practical speaking skills. It avoids the confusion that can arise as a result of the different Arabic dialects whilst ensuring introduction of level appropriate reading, writing and knowledge of alphabets.
Berlitz language courses give excellent results, while giving you an enjoyable and unforgettable learning experience. In addition to Arabic, you can learn the following languages in Amman: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin), Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Russian & Polish.
- Total Arabic Immersion (TM)
- Private Arabic Instruction
- Small Group Arabic Classes
- Arabic Lessons + field visits to touristic/historic sites as part of the program
- Virtual Classrooms
Loghati Centre is an educational private language school in Doha that specializes in teaching and enhancing Arabic.
We provide a wide range of Arabic language services to native speakers and to speakers of other languages.
Our mission is to become an example of the Arabic international language centre in the Arab region for its quality of learning, practices and the variety of enactive programmes that contribute to the development of people, establishments and the societies.
1) seghaar aldhaad Program
2) noon Program
3) tamkeen Program
4) Club of Story and Weekly Tales
5) Grammar Lessons and Art of Right Parsing
6) Handwriting Improvement Courses
7) Creative Writing
8) Art of Oration and Poetry
9) Functional Writing and Common Language Mistakes
10) zad al maarefa for Adults
• ARABIC FOR FOREIGN LEARNERS
1- Learning Arabic for General Purposes:
2- Learning Arabic for Specific Purposes:
3- Arabic of Mass Media
Located in Amman, Jordan, the Qasid Institute has quietly developed a reputation as one of the leading centers in the Middle East for Arabic language learning. We teach classical Arabic as well as modern standard Arabic. We also offer supplementary skill-specific courses including Arabic for diplomats, newspaper fluency, grammar and modern literary prose. A comprehensive curriculum taught over five distinct levels takes a student from the proper pronunciation of letters to a level of mastery.
Graduating students who have applied themselves will find understanding an all-Arabic university course to be within reach, and translating general texts to be manageable. Our graduate-level modules prepare advanced students to teach Arabic and Middle East Studies, something that a number of our alumni now do at universities throughout the US and Europe. To indicate something about its level of rigor, Qasid’s Summer Intensive Program (SIP) has a higher percentage of Ivy League students vis a vis the rest of its student body than any other private Arabic language institute in the Middle East.
- Arabic Courses for beginner to advanced levels
- Classical Arabic Programs
- Modern Standard Arabic Programs
- Supplementary skill-specific Courses, including 'Ammiyya, Arabic for Diplomats, Tajweed, Newspaper Fluency, Calligraphy, Grammar Intensive, Arabic in the Qur'an, and Modern Literary Prose
- Advanced Graduate Courses such as Historical Readings, Teaching Arabic Grammar and Morphology to non-Native Speakers and Advanced Classical Texts.
- Summer Intensive Programs
Golden Age Institute | Arabic Language Specialist, Dubai
Courses / Programs
Golden Age Institute is an Arabic language specialist for non-native speakers certified by KHDA, UAE Ministry of Education.
Many reasons to learn Arabic with us:
1. Specialist Arabic language institute for non-native Arabic speakers for all levels (beginner, to expert).
2. Teachers are not only native Arabic speakers but also qualified and experienced.
3. Modern Standard Arabic is taught based on a reputed method for non-native speakers used by numerous institutes and universities worldwide.
4. Multiple speciality courses taught based on Arabic language, such as: Levantine Arabic (Syro-Lebanese), Emirati Dialect...
5. Courses are taught in total immersion Arabic is explained in Arabic with minimum use of English but the use of various material (Video, Audio, Flash cards and more).
6. Small groups: average to 8 students per class.
7. Flexible timings and various Programs (Evening, Week end, Private, Semi-Private, Specialities, Immersion, Corporate, Summer Camp)
8. Easily accessible in 506 Swiss Tower – Cluster Y – JLT
9. Many courses offered over an Academic year that provides the regularity, frequency and depth required to learn a language permanently.
10. Competitive prices
Arabic Language courses for all levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert.
• One to one : Private and Semi-private Arabic courses
• Resident Program: Flexible part-time Arabic courses for small groups (Morning, Evening, Week-end)
• Arabic Immersion courses (3h to 5 hours daily and 60h to 100 hours per month)
• Corporate Arabic courses – Speak your clients’ language. (Bespoke Arabic courses tailored to your company needs)
• Arabic Speciality courses (Business Arabic, Emirati Dialect,...)