Summer schools & university courses in Denmark: Study abroad summer programs for college students, adults. Summer courses in Copenhagen in English for international students, Americans at undergraduate & graduate level in business, science, technology. Immersion Danish language courses, summer study abroad in Scandinavia, Germany..
Aarhus University's Summer programmes consist of a broad variety of courses, taught in English at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD level.
AU Summer University welcomes Danish and international full-time students, exchange students and free movers. Along with our academic summer programmes, we offer accommodation service, visa service, and a social programme for both lecturers and students.
With more than half of its 43,000 students enrolled at Masters or PhD level, Aarhus University is a graduate university. Today more than 10 per cent of our students are international. Among our students more than 103 nationalities are represented.
Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung), Bonn
Courses / Programs
Located in Bonn, in western Germany, Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung - AIB) is a private non-profit organization for higher education. We specialize in providing year-round, semester and summer study abroad programs in Bonn for individual students and groups from US colleges and universities.
SABINA is an interdisciplinary, six-week summer program for US students that offer courses in German language and culture, liberal arts and film studies in Bonn. It offers students the choice between three different academic 'packages'. Each track gives students the opportunity to earn a total of six-eight semester credits but with different combinations of courses.
The SABINA summer program includes cultural activities and excursions. Students are encouraged to stay with one of our carefully selected German host families as homestay accommodation offers the unique opportunity to fully immerse oneself in the German culture, meet people outside of the program and make friends. Student residence accommodation is also available.
- SABINA Summer Program: An interdisciplinary, six-week summer program offering courses in German language and culture, liberal arts and film studies
- Homestay accommodation with German host family
- Internship Programs / Work experience placements
UK Film School provides a residential, 5-day summer Filmmaking Course for students ages 16-19 on the campus of Brook House College, an international boarding school in Market Harborough, Leicestershire, 1 hour east of Birmingham.
Over the course of a week, students have the opportunity to make a film from start to finish using broadcast quality equipment and under the guidance of film and TV professionals.
Students will experience all aspects of filmmaking - including script development, casting, location scouting, cinematography, sound recording, and more.
Our 1-week Filmmaking summer program includes all activities, boarding and meals.
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• A summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years).
• Situated close to the historic town of Battle in East Sussex, south-east England, Kildinan Park Dale Farm offers equine enthusiasts (aged 10-18) a chance to learn English language skills and horse-riding / stable management on the same course.
• Our English + Horseback Riding course is taught during the summer months and all ages and standards are welcome. Students are welcome to stay for just 1 week but we recommend staying 2 weeks or more to avail of the full benefit of our English tutorials.
• In addition to our English courses, we also offer a horse riding + horse care course for British children & teenagers ages 10 to 18 during Easter and summer school holidays.
• Students stay with us in our family home and ride our horses in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Having only 4-5 students stay with us at any one time enables our instructors to concentrate on the individual needs of each student.
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• 1 excursion per week
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airport
Horse Riding + Horse Care Course:
• For British students aged 10-18
• Held during summer and Easter holidays
West George College is a small, friendly, private college situated 5 minutes from the city centre of Glasgow, Scotland and a short walk to Glasgow's stylish West End. We offer summer English courses for students from EU countries. These courses are ideal for college / University students who need to improve their English for entry to a UK institution, or simply to better their job prospects, or simply for a fun and educational summer break!
Glasgow is a thriving, cosmopolitan city with an interesting history, traditions and culture. West George College has experienced, educated and TEFL certified tutors who will guide you through the intensive ESOL course and make your stay in Glasgow as fun as possible.
We are in partnership with EDI and Pearsons Academic English accreditation.
• Join us at Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) for an educational and cultural summer experience to remember!
• Established in 1885, AUB is a leading provider of high-quality creative arts education to UK & international students, recognised as one of the UK’s leading arts universities.
• AUB offers 3-week and 2-week specialist summer courses (UK & international students of ages 14 to 18+) in a range of fields including Animation, Fashion, Make-up, Film Making, Architecture, Portfolio Preparation for Art, Design & Media, and more. We also provide a residential programme.
• Our new course "Creative Thinking & Skills Development" is for students 18 years of age and over.
• Achieve a AUB Certificate of Attendance. Ideal for CV’s and university applications.
• Experience world-class facilities (including a large art and design library), and be supported by highly-acclaimed teaching staff while making a network of new friends from around the globe.
• Situated on the picturesque South coast, Bournemouth is renowned for its beaches and it’s cosmopolitan vibe. It’s also less than a 2 hour train ride to London.
Student Review: “AUB’s summer courses are a brilliant way to try new subjects in a new place - loved every second” - Anna, Italy
Verbum Novum is a language & travel operator that provides a 2-4 week German immersion summer program in the center of Berlin for students and adults 18+ years.
Our summer program includes German classes and a cultural program, and is the best way to get acquainted with Berlin while making learning German joyful.
The college residence is centrally located in the former East Berlin borough of "Friedrichshain" in inner city Berlin. The highlight of the residence is a big, green backyard with a beer garden, barbecue, table tennis and comfortable sitting places. When you arrive here you will feel the centennial history of the lovingly restored old building.
For our Summer College students we offer 2- or 3-bedded rooms, breakfast included. WC/Shower are situated in the corridor and will be shared with other students.
Here, you can get many other services as WI-FI, laundry and drying. Also for catering you do not need to go far, as meals are also served in the College Residence.
Summer German Immersion Program for students & adults:
- Duration: 2-4 weeks
- 20 German lessons per week
- German speaking, writing, reading and listening comprehension
- 15 students per class
- Cultural program
- Native German speaking teachers
- Accommodation in College Residence
- 2 afternoon activities per week
- 1 Full day excursion per 2-week stay
- German Summer Course Certificate