Summer schools & university courses in Denmark: Study abroad summer programs for college students, adults. Summer courses in Copenhagen in English for international students, Americans at undergraduate & graduate level in business, science, technology. Immersion Danish language courses, summer study abroad in Scandinavia, Germany..
Aarhus University's Summer programmes consist of a broad variety of courses, taught in English at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD level.
AU Summer University welcomes Danish and international full-time students, exchange students and free movers. Along with our academic summer programmes, we offer accommodation service, visa service, and a social programme for both lecturers and students.
With more than half of its 43,000 students enrolled at Masters or PhD level, Aarhus University is a graduate university. Today more than 10 per cent of our students are international. Among our students more than 103 nationalities are represented.
UK Film School provides a residential, 5-day summer Filmmaking Course for students ages 16-19 on the campus of Brook House College, an international boarding school in Market Harborough, Leicestershire, 1 hour east of Birmingham.
Over the course of a week, students have the opportunity to make a film from start to finish using broadcast quality equipment and under the guidance of film and TV professionals.
Students will experience all aspects of filmmaking - including script development, casting, location scouting, cinematography, sound recording, and more.
Our 1-week Filmmaking summer program includes all activities, boarding and meals.
ISSOS, Summer School Online & at St Andrews, Cambridge + Yale Universities
Courses / Programs
• For summer 2021, due to Covid restrictions, we are offering 3 Online academic class choices for 2 weeks from July 2nd - 16th - for both UK and international students.
• Students choose one option, between Study Skills (15 - 19-year-olds), Business & Entrepreneurship or Creative Writing (both of these suitable for 13 - 18-year-olds).
• The courses are delivered as a blend of Live Online Classes (run twice daily to suit lots of time zones), group work, project work, pre-loaded learning content & lots of additional activities outside of the academic classes (for example, our university admissions workshop, yoga workshops etc).
• ISSOS will again offer stimulating, all-inclusive 3-week summer courses in 2022 for international students aged 13-18.
• The programs will be held in July and August in St. Andrews in Scotland and Cambridge in England - university towns that provide a stunning, unique and safe location.
• Both UK summer schools operate from the world-famous universities and take full advantage of their fantastic facilities.
• Our residential summer schools aim to offer a balanced experience of academics, fun and culture.
• ISSOS are proud to provide high quality academic programs which attract students from all over the world, representing over 80 nationalities.
• ISSOS will also provide a 3-week residential academic summer camp at Yale University in USA for international students in 2022.
• Join us at Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) for an educational and cultural summer experience to remember!
• Established in 1885, AUB is a leading provider of high-quality creative arts education to UK & international students, recognised as one of the UK’s leading arts universities.
• AUB offers 3-week and 2-week specialist summer courses (UK & international students of ages 14 to 18+) in a range of fields including Animation, Fashion, Make-up, Film Making, Architecture, Portfolio Preparation for Art, Design & Media, and more. We also provide a residential programme.
• Our new course "Creative Thinking & Skills Development" is for students 18 years of age and over.
• Achieve a AUB Certificate of Attendance. Ideal for CV’s and university applications.
• Experience world-class facilities (including a large art and design library), and be supported by highly-acclaimed teaching staff while making a network of new friends from around the globe.
• Situated on the picturesque South coast, Bournemouth is renowned for its beaches and it’s cosmopolitan vibe. It’s also less than a 2 hour train ride to London.
Student Review: “AUB’s summer courses are a brilliant way to try new subjects in a new place - loved every second” - Anna, Italy
The Llangenny Flute Summer School, in southern Powys, Wales, is a 14 day residential Flute program for students ages 16+ years with daily masterclasses and chamber music, plus a concert for participants. The emphasis of the Summer School is to create a balance between learning and fun! Each day there will be a morning warm-up session covering various aspects of technique, followed by masterclass sessions, as well as a variety of classes including orchestral and ensemble playing. During the week there will be an afternoon of "Problem Solving" away from the flute, run by the Outdoor Education Centre (you will need waterproof outdoor clothing and suitable footwear).
Running from the 16th to 21st July, the Llangenny Flute Summer School is entering its fifth year, led by Sarah Newbold, flute, and Zoe Smith, piano. Sarah is well respected as a teacher, performer and orchestral musician. She has taught on summer schools previously where she met Zoë, who has extensive knowledge of the flute repertoire. On Monday evening Sarah and Zoe will give a recital and on Friday evening there will a concert given by the students.
• Let Me Play are leading specialists in hosting sports camps and sports tours. We provide residential summer sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire in the East Midlands of England.
• We offer Soccer Football, Basketball, Athletics & English Language Camps.
• Each year, we providesummer camps for UK-based and international students (ages 10-18) that include accommodation & meals. We also offer non-residential camps for local students.
• Our Soccer, Basketball, Athletics & English Language Camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self-confidence, develop skills, and learn new ones from industry professionals.
• Coming from overseas? We offer English lessons alongside all of our camps, as well as a dedicated English Camp! Just ask and we can create a custom English program just for you so you can learn a new language as well as a new sport!
• Best of all, we offer competitive prices too. Group discounts are available. Sightseeing tours are also available with each camp as an extra.
• Our sports camps are situated just 160km / 100 miles north of London, and within comfortable reach from London, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton.
Student Review / Testimonial: “Every single day was action packed with sport and sessions challenged our technical ability but were always great fun. The experience was worth every moment.”
- Football Camp Participant, UK
Verbum Novum is a language & travel operator that provides a 2-4 week German immersion summer program in the center of Berlin for students and adults 18+ years.
Our summer program includes German classes and a cultural program, and is the best way to get acquainted with Berlin while making learning German joyful.
The college residence is centrally located in the former East Berlin borough of "Friedrichshain" in inner city Berlin. The highlight of the residence is a big, green backyard with a beer garden, barbecue, table tennis and comfortable sitting places. When you arrive here you will feel the centennial history of the lovingly restored old building.
For our Summer College students we offer 2- or 3-bedded rooms, breakfast included. WC/Shower are situated in the corridor and will be shared with other students.
Here, you can get many other services as WI-FI, laundry and drying. Also for catering you do not need to go far, as meals are also served in the College Residence.
Summer German Immersion Program for students & adults:
- Duration: 2-4 weeks
- 20 German lessons per week
- German speaking, writing, reading and listening comprehension
- 15 students per class
- Cultural program
- Native German speaking teachers
- Accommodation in College Residence
- 2 afternoon activities per week
- 1 Full day excursion per 2-week stay
- German Summer Course Certificate