SOAS World Music Summer School, London: The School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) is a college of the University of London and the only Higher Education institution in the UK specialising in the study of Asia, Africa and the Near and Middle East.SOAS is a remarkable institution. Each summer we offer a Music Summer School Programme with music to suit everyone.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
In 2008, SOAS jumped 15 places up to ninth best university nationwide in The Good University Guide, and we were rated fourth in London. We also moved three places up to eighth in The Guardian newspaper's league tables of top UK universities.
SOAS World Music Summer School:
Courses include Afro-Brazilian Percussion; Balinese Gamelan; Afro-Cuban Bata Drumming; Arabic Maqam Ensemble; Chinese Guqin Music, Cuban Music Big Band; Didgeridoo; Georgian Polyphony; Eastern European & Balkan Music; Japanese Shakuhachi, Kora; Middle Eastern Percussion, Mongolian Overtone Singing; Mouth Harps; Russian Folk Songs; Klezmer Music; Senegalese Sabar Drumming; World Music Choir; Music in the Classroom
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Founded in 2013 by pianist Olena Shvetsova and her cellist husband Richard May, Encore Music Projects International Summer School provides a summer music course for children and young adults in the exclusive setting of a UK Specialist Music School.
Our residential summer music school is held at Wells Cathedral School in Somerset in South West England. Designed for intermediate and advanced students, the 2-week music course is for piano, strings, composition, voice, and chamber ensembles.
You will receive expert tuition from our team of world class musicians. Lessons will focus on the development of technique, stage performance and presentation, musical styles and interpretation, competition and audition preparation.
The emphasis will be on making music together, with daily one-to-one lessons, chamber music, piano/vocal masterclasses/workshops, String Chamber Orchestra and Community Choir.
In the evenings there will be several public teacher concerts. There will be time for recreation, including free use of the school’s covered swimming pool, organised activities and games, and a free day to explore the fabulous sights around Wells.
For those parents who may be considering sending their children to Wells Cathedral School for their education, the course offers a unique chance to experience the atmosphere of the school.
Learn English in South West London this summer with Amity English School!
Situated in Wimbledon, in the Borough of Merton, just 15 minutes from Central London, Amity English School, a department of Amity College, provides beginner to advanced level English classes in summer and year-round to students from around the world.
Our summer programs include morning, afternoon and evening study options with a maximum of 10 students per class - so plenty of personal attention is guaranteed.
In addition to summer classes (June-August), we also provide specialized Winter English classes (November-January). These language programmes combine learning with a great holiday.
Our school is located in lovely Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walk from Wimbledon Train Station. Wimbledon and the surrounding area has many restaurants, pubs, bars and historical places.
Summer English Courses:
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- Morning, Afternoon & Evening study options available
• General English (Basic, Standard, Semi-Intensive or Intensive option)
• One-To-One / Private English Lessons
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• Cambridge Exam Preparation (PET, FCE, CAE, CPE & BEC)
• Business English
• English Conversation & Pronunciation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Grammar Classes
• Winter English Courses
Language and Music For Life, Summer Music Camps in UK & ONLINE
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) offers unique 2-week or 3-week summer music and language courses in Llandovery in south-west Wales, UK.
LMFL provides quality one-to-one training in a wide range of instruments & voice tuition to highly-motivated musicians of all ages (children aged 5+, teenagers & adults). In addition, we offer English and foreign language classes in private lessons or small groups.
Designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition, the course is open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
The main course is 2 weeks long or 3 weeks with the optional intensive pre-course.
Our Summer Courses 2020 will be hosted by Llandovery College, a day and boarding school in Carmarthenshire, approximately 5 hours by train from London and 1.5 hours from Swansea.
Llandovery College is easily accessible by excellent road & rail links. Cardiff International Airport is just 45 miles away.
During the course, students can take world-recognized Trinity College London exams.
Trinity College London provides exams & qualifications in over 60 countries globally, and LMFL provides our students with the opportunity to take Trinity College London music qualifications.
We also offer a music summer camp in Florence, Italy for adults & youth (aged 18+) at advanced level or professional musicians.
Manchester City Football Performance Program, Liverpool FC Residential Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Brighton FC Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in providing the best services and information on famous soccer football camps in the UK and Europe.
• Our prestigious UK soccer camps include intensive summer programs with Manchester City Football Performance Program, Manchester City Football Language School, Liverpool FC Residential Camps as well as Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools in London, and Brighton FC Soccer Schools.
• Manchester City Camps provide intensive on-pitch soccer training and English language classes to boys ages 9-17 and girls ages 12-17 at the world-class City Football Academy facility, the training ground for the Manchester City Football Club First Team and Academy players.
• Liverpool FC provide camps for boys ages 10-17.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers 2-week football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation offers weekly football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools provides 1 or 2-week summer soccer camps for boys ages 9-17 in 4 different London-based locations.
• Brighton FC offer a Soccer Schools and Language Camp for boys ages 8-17 in southern England.
Kaplan International Colleges is a leading provider of English language courses and other study abroad programs for students from more than 100 countries around the world. We have two English schools in the heart of London: Covent Garden and Leicester Square. We offer a range of summer and year-round English courses to students from around the world.
Our Vacation English course is ideally suited to students (16+) who want to combine learning the English language with sightseeing and leisure activities. It consists of 20 General English lessons per week and our optional activities program will give the opportunity to explore the highlights of your host country in your spare time. Students can choose to study from 2 - 52 weeks and this program is suitable for elementary to advanced levels.
Kaplan International Colleges London offers a vibrant night life, stunning architecture, beautiful parks, international cuisine and the finest museums and galleries. With its fashionable clubs and bars and world-renowned theatres, few cities can offer visitors such a diverse range of things to see and do in one place.
Summer and year-round English courses in London for adults include:
- Vacation English
- General English
- Intensive English
- Business English
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE Exam Preparation
- Homestay Program with English Host Family
• Located in the stunning countryside of Scotland, Articulate Language Camps provides a range of residential language camps in summer and during the academic school year for primary & secondary school students from the UK, Europe and around the world (aged 6-17).
• We offer fun, meaningful language immersion programmes in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, run by qualified language teachers and native speakers.
• Through small, project-based immersion morning classes, campers learn without a classroom atmosphere. They make films, podcasts, animations and even write their own songs. An experienced language mentor guides them along the way and each project has a different vocabulary or grammar focus.
• Afternoons are full of adventure outdoor activities and sport - from climbing and fencing to capture the flag and Highland Games. Evening activities include everything from escape rooms, Master Chef competitions to carnivals & campfires.
• Our International Camp brings together native speakers from across the world so that they make friends and learn from each other.
• Campers share their native languages and make friends with native speakers of the language they are studying. Our staff provide an authentic multilingual and multicultural flare to our camps.
Review: “My son is still keeping in touch with his friends from abroad. He has grown and grown up from having this experience and I would recommend Articulate Language Camps to other parents.”
- Murray, James' Dad
Residential Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
Learn English, French, Spanish, Italian or German.
INTERNATIONAL CAMP • Culzean Castle, South Ayrshire
• For UK & international students aged 12-17
• 11 day all-inclusive summer language camps 1 hour south of Glasgow
• Afternoon sport & cultural activities
LAUNCH CAMP • Lapwing Lodges, Glasgow area
• For children aged 6-11
• 2 day or 4 day all-inclusive camp
With digital media, team building activities & adventure sports to bring language learning to life.
Academic School Year language immersion residential camps for primary & secondary students.