Find a bilingual school in Dallas TX: French immersion school in Dallas offering IB programs for elementary, middle & high school students. Bilingual preschool, kindergarten & early childhood education in North Dallas area.
Dallas International School: Dallas International School offers private, accredited education for students from preschool through to high school in English and French and is located in North Dallas in Dallas County, Texas. Dallas International School belongs to the Mission Laique Francaise school network. Dallas International School was the first private school in Dallas to offer accredited bilingual and multilingual curriculums oriented towards the French Baccalaureate and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programs. Dallas International School is a member of of the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bilingual programs (English / French) for children from preschool to 12th grade with Spanish as a third language and Chinese as a fourth option:
- Preschool program
- Elementary School program
- Junior School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- International Baccalaureate Diploma program
- French Baccalaureate program
- Afterschool activities including music, drama & arts
- Athletics program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Sliverline Montessori, located in Pearland, Texas, is an independently owned & operated Montessori School offering programs to children aged six months to six years. Montessori is a teaching methodology based on the natural learning processes of children. Dr. Maria Montessori, an Italian physician, developed the method more than 90 years ago. Dr. Montessori used the term "the absorbent mind" to describe how a young child learns in a comfortable and stimulating environment. Within such an environment, a child becomes absorbed in work, developing concentration, independence, and self-discipline.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
The Growing Tree Academy is a privately-owned licensed daycare and preschool in Houston, Harris County, TX, where children from 6 weeks to 4 years (Pre-K) come to learn, play and socialize. Spanish is taught to all students and live webcam monitoring is given to parents so they can view their child throughout the day.
We provide highly qualified and caring teachers and staff, with all teachers qualified in their age group. The Growing Tree Academy provides a loving environment that provides children with a strong foundation to begin their lives. We are open Monday - Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
Established in 1987, Pflugerville Montessori School is the oldest Montessori school in Pflugerville, Round Rock and Cedar Park area to the north of Austin, serving Travis County and Williamson County in Texas. Our school is designed and built under the layout concepts specific to Montessori education.
Pflugerville Montessori School has been providng a quality and authentic Montessori program for the children ages 18 months to 6 years. Our school is a recognized (accredited) Montessori school by the Association Montessori International and a member of the North American Montessori Teachers Association.
The Montessori trained teachers and the assistants are selected with the utmost regard for the specific personal and professional qualities, knowledge and skills that would enable the children to experience warm, nurturing and the best Montessori environment possible.
Our goal is to provide her life's work in its integrity and completeness. With a highly qualified staff, our school is commited to providing the best Montessori experience a child will have in his/her childhood development.
- Toddler Program (18 months - 3 years) half day and full day
- Primary and Elementary Program (3 - 6 years) half day, extended day and fullday. Hours of operations: Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm open year round.
- We also offer Enrichment programs including Spanish, Computers, Ballet and Tap and Stretch-n-grow.
Young Einsteins Math & Science Academy in Spring, Harris County, TX serves children ages 2.5 - 6 years in a full-day academic program. Our mission is to raise the quality of childcare in the Spring / Woodlands area by providing each child and their family with a safe and encouraging environment that nurtures creativity, individuality, independence, and creates a solid academic foundation.
Our philosophy includes learning through discovery and inquiry. We strive to provide children in the Spring/Woodlands area a sense of responsibility and independence through academic principles blended with experiential learning to ensure appropriate cognitive and social development. Individuality is recognized and used as a basis on which to encourage each child to reach their full potential in all areas of life.
We have fully certified EC-4 teachers that value learning through inquiry and discovery. Utilizing a progressive approach to education, our teachers teach your little ones in phonics, math, reading, writing, and science. Our main goal is to build lasting relationships with parents and the children we serve.