Dallas International School: Located in North Dallas in Dallas County, Texas, Dallas International School offers private, accredited education for students from preschool through high school in English and French and belongs to the Mission Laique Francaise school network. Dallas International School was the first private school in Dallas to offer accredited bilingual and multilingual curriculums oriented towards the French Baccalaureate and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programs. Dallas International School is a member of of the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest.
The Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative
Courses / Programs
Located in Fort Worth, Tarrant County in north-central Texas, The Anderson Private School for the Gifted, Talented and Creative was founded to serve the unique needs of intellectually, academically and creatively precocious children. The school is non-graded and accepts children ages four to sixteen. Lesson planning is individualized for each child with much of the instruction offered on a one-on-one basis.
Since our curriculum is non-traditional, students are in different levels in different subjects. It is not uncommon to have elementary age children studying high school subjects at our school. One of our primary goals is to enable students to accelerate their learning and enroll in a college or university at an early age.
The Anderson Private School is fully accredited by AdvanceED which represents the unification of the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), and the National Study of School Evaluation. The Anderson Private School is also licensed by the Texas Department of Family & Protective Services.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading year-round provider of foreign language classes and summer camps for kids.
• We offer summer language camps for preschoolers and school students in Spanish, French, Chinese, and English.
• Our summer language immersion programs are held in June, July, and August.
• Kids are grouped by age and also by competency. Whether your child is a complete beginner, or at a more advanced level, they will be placed in the group that best suits their needs, and that they find challenging.
• We are committed to the success of each student, and to helping them to reach their full potential! You will be amazed at how much your child will progress in a short space of time on our innovative programs!
Parent Review: “I can't say enough about the management and teachers at Crossing Borders. It's much easier to go to work in the mornings knowing that my son is well taken care of in my absence." - Heidi (Sebastian’s mom)
Located in Keller in Tarrant County TX, 20 miles north of Fort Worth, The North Texas Leadership Academy (NTLA) is a PreK-3-12th grade college preparatory private school dedicated to serving bright and gifted students. NTLA provides an innovative and rigorous curriculum designed to challenge students. With class sizes no larger than 12, students have the benefit of individualized instruction and the freedom to learn at an advanced level.
NTLA uses hands-on, real world application of skills with a special emphasis on leadership and service learning. The academic environment is designed specifically for bright children in order to provide a social community that empowers each student’s sense of self. At NTLA learning is extended through off-campus instruction. Engaging educational outings allow students to apply the skills they are learning in the classroom in a real-world environment.
Our project-based curriculum encourages creativity and exploration in core subjects and leadership development that help students expand their critical thinking skills. In addition to attending Spanish language instruction daily, students also enjoy music, art and other rotating electives each week.
Primrose School of Carrollton is a leader in Preschool & Kindergarten education in Carrollton in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County, TX. We serve the North Dallas area with infants through to kindergarten programs and after school care. We are conveniently located on Hebron, in the 121 Bypass and I35 triangle across from Coyote Ridge near Vista Ridge Mall in the heart of one of Dallas finest suburbs, Carrollton.
Primrose School of Carrollton has been accredited with the most prestigious accreditations awarded by the Commission on International and Transregional Accreditation (CITA) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Our school prides itself in leading the way for your childs academic future in a fun filled environment. We have set ourselves apart by providing your child with some of the most qualified teachers in the North Dallas area. These professionals continually prepare your child for a brighter tomorrow.
San Antonio Academy is a non-profit, non-denominational, tax-exempt elementary school for boys in pre-kindergarten through to grade eight in San Antonio, Bexar County, TX. Established in 1886, San Antonio Academy is one of only 16 all-boys independent elementary schools in the nation, and the only one of its kind in Texas. We admit students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
San Antonio Academy is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS), and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
We offer small classes with an average of 16-17 boys per academic section, and an enrolment of 340 boys. We have a 10:1 student - teacher ratio. Our highly committed, hard-working faculty and staff take pride in offering a challenging curriculum and in providing individual attention to all students.
San Antonio Academy offers an exceptional academic program for Pre-K - Grade 8 that features a quality learning environment, a family-like atmosphere, the development of a positive self-image and a foundation for life, based upon the love of God and country, integrity and respect for each other.