ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin:
Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the few massage schools in Germany to offer full professional certification in traditional Thai Yoga Massage. Our certificate courses in massage, reflexology and aromatherapy are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). Conveniently situated in the Prenzlauer Berg district (close to Mitte), we also provide massage workshops, individual classes, special group lessons, treatments, and retreats on request.
• With the primary aim of training professional masseurs, our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• ITM is approved by Thailand Ministry of Public Health, accredited by the Thailand Ministry of Education, and recognized and approved internationally by many professional colleges and associations for continuing education in the regulated healthcare field.
• International Training Massage School and Thai Hand Yoga Center is internationally accredited and recognized. We have provided Thai massage workshops to over 5,000 people and professional training to more than 500 students in Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, and Thailand.
• High Standards of Teaching:
Our Thai massage courses are taught by qualified teachers who are internationally certified. Our teaching methods adhere strictly to the training techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional massage schools in Thailand, and meet our students’ needs for high quality education.
• Suitable for Beginners:
Each course starts with the very basics. Therefore, no previous experience is required.
• Repeat Courses for Free:
We consider practice a very important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Our students can repeat the courses as many times as you like for no additional cost. You can take your practical exam when you think you are ready.
If you wish to get to know our school and learn more about our courses, we are happy to arrange a personal appointment.
Students who follow ITM International Training Massage School Berlin’s courses will receive Certificates that are approved and authorized by ITM Chiang Mai, acknowledged by the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Education of Thailand and recognized worldwide.
Traditional Thai Massage Courses:
Taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class)
• Therapy Massage Practitioner Program (250+ hours + extra practice time)
• Thai Yoga Massage Therapy Expert Training Program (1 month)
• Level I: Foundation of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage
• Level II: Intermediate Traditional Thai Yoga Massage
• Level III: Advanced Sen – Energy Lines Thai Massage
• Level IV: Advanced Therapeutic Thai Massage
• Level 1: Chi Nei Tsang -Thai Abdominal Massage
• Level 2: Advanced Chi Nei Tsang "Chasing The Winds"
Chair and Table Massage Courses:
• Chair Massage (Lanna Style)
• Thai Table Massage
• Advanced Therapy Sports Massage on a Table (Thai Style)
• Aromatherapy - Essential Oil Massage on a Table
Deep Acupressure Massage Courses:
• Level 1: Therapy Massage for Health (Wat Po Style)
• Level 2: Advanced Thai Physiotherapy for Health (Wat Po Style)
Further Massage / Yoga Courses:
• Introduction Traditional Thai Yoga Massage
• Thai Foot Reflexology Massage (Spa highlight)
• Hand Reflexology Massage (Our recommendation for beauticians)
• Herbal Compress Massage (New Course)
• Reusi Dat Ton: Thai Self-Stretching Yoga (New Course)
• "Jorge is a professional Thai massage teacher, every step is followed with attention, and the movements are harmonized...The advantage of Thai massage classes in Berlin is chance to come and practice as long as you are ready, and the atmosphere is positive and peaceful.
Thanks to the teacher Jorge blessings and peace. Thanks for great experience that you brought from Thailand and implement in practice here in Germany."
• "I took part in the Thai Yoga Massage Workshop and it was wonderful. I studied all I need as a yoga teacher. I can really use this knowledge at my yoga classes. Now I clearly understand how I should give a deeper and at the same time healthy adjustment to my students. Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend this workshop to every yoga teacher!"
• "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
• "In short, Thai Massage is the best and Jorge is a fabulous teacher!"
Specific Contact Pages: - Summer Massage Courses
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Kollwitzstraße 77 (Gartenhaus) 10435, Berlin, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.