Lanta International Language School, Krabi: Lanta International School provides intensive programs for people who want to learn the Thai language. Our sole purpose is to ensure that our students have fun, and that they learn the Thai language quickly and effectively. After months of research into the latest scientific findings in educational science we have developed and tested our new courses in order to create programs that meet our objectives of fast, fun and effective.
We offer 3-month intensive Thai language courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
The goal in the Beginners course is to learn around 2000 words. They are taught in sentences and structures, and together, equate to approximately 80% of every day Thai. You will also be able to read Thai. All of our Thai language courses aim to give you solid practice in listening comprehension, speaking and reading.
If you can't make the full 3 months, we also offer the course in smaller weekly chunks. Please contact us for more information.
The Intermediate and Advanced courses build upon the previous courses. All of our Thai language courses are 13 weeks (3 months). To join the Intermediate course you need to be able to read Thai and have studied Thai about 260 hours.
The Thai beginners’ course has a maximum of 12 people per group and includes the following:
- 20 effective Thai language lessons (we count 60 minutes as one lesson) per week for the duration of 13 weeks. You will learn to understand, speak and read the Thai language. The language of teaching is English but many classes are taught in Thai only (yes, you will understand!).
- Maximum 12 students per group.
- Computerbased language-learning material such as movies, sound files and games, all of which will help you to learn faster, and give you the opportunity to repeat the vocabulary and grammar in a fun way.
- Course books
- Free access to wireless internet from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- A T-shirt with the text: "I study Thai, please speak slowly" written in Thai.
- One complementary "Thai dinner" where you learn Thai table manners.
- Access to our library with books about Thailand, Thai movies and Thai music.
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university that offers semester abroad programs, fast-track MBA programs and bachelor's degrees which are taught in English to international students and students from Thailand.
• In addition to our academic programs, we offer the Laureate English Program (LEP), which was specifically designed for students preparing for or currently enrolled in degree courses at Stamford International University, to provide you with the English language skills you need to meet the standards required in the competitive global marketplace.
• As well as our Laureate English Program, we also provide a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English.
• Students enrolling for international degree programs at Stamford International University take the Stamford English Placement Exam.
Laureate English Program (LEP)
• A highly-interactive program designed specifically for students preparing for or currently enrolled in degree courses at Stamford, to ensure they meet global standards of English on graduation.
Bachelor of Arts in English:
• This course touches upon the traditional aspects of a BA in English (literature, poetry and drama) and also includes the more modern applications of the English language in disciplines that have a global perspective.
Thai Solutions is located in Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand. Many people visiting Thailand want to learn to speak Thai. They experience the friendly helpful nature of the Thai people, they become fascinated by Thai Culture and many fall in love with the Thai way of life. That is why Thai Solutions is so successful more over 8 years, we understand this and we really want to help you to enjoy the experience and why we believe individual tuition is a better option.
Thai Solutions was established by a group of like minded accomplished teachers, who are all well qualified and experienced in teaching the Thai language, to all different nationalities.
My Thai Language school in Bangkok proposes enjoyable Thai lessons wtih experienced teachers for those who are interested to learn Thai. Our students feel at home with our warm and friendly staff. We also assist our long term students with the one year non-immigrant ED visa.
Mind Your Language Thailand - 2 Weeks To Speak - Intensive Thai Courses in Koh Samui
Courses / Programs
Mind Your Language Thailand offers Intensive Thai conversation courses in Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, and Khao Yai National Park run by its founder and head teacher Jom Nawa.
Over the past 19 years, we have taught over 3,000 students, and continue to serve the growing number of foreigners who travel to or live on Koh Samui. Our school is located in Bophut near Fisherman’s Village on the north of the island.
Speak the language from the very 1st hour.
90 % of your time spent speaking the new language.
Courses divided into 4 different levels (2 Weeks per level).
Most common words and phrases used in day-to-day situations.
The course includes all learning materials, complimentary drinks, diploma, and small gadget.
Possible airport pick-up and accommodation near the school in one of the more lively areas of the island.
Mind Your Language Thailand has been officially recognized as the only PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) Certification Centre in Thailand.
Group Course Structure: Thai courses at total beginner, intermediate to advanced level
Name: 2 WEEKS TO SPEAK Thai course Duration: 2 weeks / level; 5 hours / day; 5 days / week; Monday to Friday Teacher: Jom Nawa Time: 09.00 am – 15.00 pm with short breaks and 1 hour for lunch Accommodation: On request Maximum: 10 students per class
T.M.C. Teaching Methods – Learn Faster and Remember Longer
T – Transformation method: Reversing sentence structure.
M – Muscle memory method: Repetition leads to accuracy.
C – Combination method: Creating meaningful paragraphs.
Do you need to improve your English language skills? Before you choose an English course, you first need to know what your current level of English is. This helps you to select the course will best meet your needs.
Learn4Good.com provides a free English language test that determines your English language level. It also recommends what type of course will help you to meet your English language learning goals.
You may need to improve your English so that you can work or study in the USA, Canada, UK or other English-speaking countries. You may also wish to achieve a high score on the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, or Cambridge exams.
Carefully designed to check your English grammar skills and some vocabulary, this interactive English test has been online since 2003. Taken by thousands of English students each week, the number of questions in the test depends on your level.
When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
Doing the test once will give you a direct indication of your current English language level. However, it is recommended that you complete the test up to five times. Your average result will be an accurate representation of your level.
Language Express in Bangkok, Thailand, is a language school offering Thai Language programs to students from all over the world. Our Thai Language Programs are approved by the Thai Ministry of Education. You will learn speaking, listening, reading writing, grammar (40+ structures), vocabulary (700+ words) and correct pronunciation. At the conclusion of the full course you will be able to communicate with locals about a variety of topics and read simple texts, menus and signs. The Thai taught is of the semi-formal variety that enables clear communication in the widest possible range of social settings.