Lanta International Language School, Krabi: Lanta International School provides intensive programs for people who want to learn the Thai language. Our sole purpose is to ensure that our students have fun, and that they learn the Thai language quickly and effectively. After months of research into the latest scientific findings in educational science we have developed and tested our new courses in order to create programs that meet our objectives of fast, fun and effective.
We offer 3-month intensive Thai language courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
The goal in the Beginners course is to learn around 2000 words. They are taught in sentences and structures, and together, equate to approximately 80% of every day Thai. You will also be able to read Thai. All of our Thai language courses aim to give you solid practice in listening comprehension, speaking and reading.
If you can't make the full 3 months, we also offer the course in smaller weekly chunks. Please contact us for more information.
The Intermediate and Advanced courses build upon the previous courses. All of our Thai language courses are 13 weeks (3 months). To join the Intermediate course you need to be able to read Thai and have studied Thai about 260 hours.
The Thai beginners’ course has a maximum of 12 people per group and includes the following:
- 20 effective Thai language lessons (we count 60 minutes as one lesson) per week for the duration of 13 weeks. You will learn to understand, speak and read the Thai language. The language of teaching is English but many classes are taught in Thai only (yes, you will understand!).
- Maximum 12 students per group.
- Computerbased language-learning material such as movies, sound files and games, all of which will help you to learn faster, and give you the opportunity to repeat the vocabulary and grammar in a fun way.
- Course books
- Free access to wireless internet from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- A T-shirt with the text: "I study Thai, please speak slowly" written in Thai.
- One complementary "Thai dinner" where you learn Thai table manners.
- Access to our library with books about Thailand, Thai movies and Thai music.
Thai Language Hut in Sukhumvit, Bangkok is a Specialist Language School for foreigners wanting to come to grips with learning Thai language. Be it speaking, reading or writing we are able to help you learn Thai in a friendly open environment which invites discussion and exploration of the Thai language and ancient culture and modern Bangkok.
Professional Thai Language Training delivered in an accessible friendly manner. Student focused and flexible we have a wide Thai and Phonetic curriculum and many highly flexible training options including Learning Thai Online.
We cater for students wishing to learn Thai for short Thai Language Courses or students that wish to learn Thai in a committed fashion; to develop or consolidate their Thai language Learning - or prepare for the Thai Government, Ministry of Education Primary 6 examination.
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university that offers semester abroad programs, fast-track MBA programs and bachelor's degrees which are taught in English to international students and students from Thailand.
• In addition to our academic programs, we offer the Laureate English Program (LEP), which was specifically designed for students preparing for or currently enrolled in degree courses at Stamford International University, to provide you with the English language skills you need to meet the standards required in the competitive global marketplace.
• As well as our Laureate English Program, we also provide a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English.
• Students enrolling for international degree programs at Stamford International University take the Stamford English Placement Exam.
Laureate English Program (LEP)
• A highly-interactive program designed specifically for students preparing for or currently enrolled in degree courses at Stamford, to ensure they meet global standards of English on graduation.
Bachelor of Arts in English:
• This course touches upon the traditional aspects of a BA in English (literature, poetry and drama) and also includes the more modern applications of the English language in disciplines that have a global perspective.
Study Thai in Bangkok: speaking, listening, reading & writing. The AAA Thai Learning Center in Bangkok has established a learning system which is an update of the Union system, renowned as an efficient system of learning Thai for foreigners for over 40 years. At AAA the students will experience small group learning, as well as skillful and experienced teachers.
Thai Smile Language School is Thai language school. We are located on Rama IV Road near Silom Road in Bangkok, Thailand. Our teachers are experienced, dedicated and ready to guide you all the way to being able to communicate with confidence in Thai whether it is speaking, reading and writing. Free trial is available at any time.
- Private lesson at school (one on one)
- Private lesson at your place (one on one)
- Group 2-4 students at school or your place
- Group 4 -10 students at your company
- Group on weekend (Sat and Sun)
- Short course 20 hours
- Tourist course 14 hours
Thai Solutions is located in Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand. Many people visiting Thailand want to learn to speak Thai. They experience the friendly helpful nature of the Thai people, they become fascinated by Thai Culture and many fall in love with the Thai way of life. That is why Thai Solutions is so successful more over 8 years, we understand this and we really want to help you to enjoy the experience and why we believe individual tuition is a better option.
Thai Solutions was established by a group of like minded accomplished teachers, who are all well qualified and experienced in teaching the Thai language, to all different nationalities.
Mind Your Language Thailand - 2 Weeks To Speak - Intensive Thai Courses in Koh Samui
Courses / Programs
Mind Your Language Thailand offers Intensive Thai conversation courses in Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, and Khao Yai National Park run by its founder and head teacher Jom Nawa.
Over the past 19 years, we have taught over 3,000 students, and continue to serve the growing number of foreigners who travel to or live on Koh Samui. Our school is located in Bophut near Fisherman’s Village on the north of the island.
Speak the language from the very 1st hour.
90 % of your time spent speaking the new language.
Courses divided into 4 different levels (2 Weeks per level).
Most common words and phrases used in day-to-day situations.
The course includes all learning materials, complimentary drinks, diploma, and small gadget.
Possible airport pick-up and accommodation near the school in one of the more lively areas of the island.
Mind Your Language Thailand has been officially recognized as the only PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) Certification Centre in Thailand.
Group Course Structure: Thai courses at total beginner, intermediate to advanced level
Name: 2 WEEKS TO SPEAK Thai course Duration: 2 weeks / level; 5 hours / day; 5 days / week; Monday to Friday Teacher: Jom Nawa Time: 09.00 am – 15.00 pm with short breaks and 1 hour for lunch Accommodation: On request Maximum: 10 students per class
T.M.C. Teaching Methods – Learn Faster and Remember Longer
T – Transformation method: Reversing sentence structure.
M – Muscle memory method: Repetition leads to accuracy.
C – Combination method: Creating meaningful paragraphs.