Admissions to international schools in Toronto ON area: Private high school in North York, university preparatory program for international students. English language courses & TOEFL, IELTS exam preparation, tutoring for secondary school students in Ontario, Canada.
Clinton International College, North York: Located close to the heart of the vibrant City of Toronto (in the North York Centre area), Clinton International College is a private high school that offers a variety of academic programs for students in Grades 9-12, including University Preparatory Programs and a range of Language Centre courses. Clinton offers exceptional education for students from all over the world, and helps them to achieve their dreams. Our mission is to passionately focus on delivering the best quality education and memorable Canadian experience.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Academic Programs & Language Courses for High School Students: - High School Diploma (Grades 9-12 credit courses)
- International Summer Camp / Winter Camp
- ESL English language courses
- Exam Preparation（TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, TOEIC）
- Business English and Accent Reduction Program
- Work & Study Program
- University/College Pathway Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in Ottawa ON, the Académie de la Capitale is an independent, bilingual, International Baccalaureate (IB) World School authorized for the Primary Years Programme (PYP) for students ages 3 to Grade 6. We also provide an intermediate secondary school programme, with Grade 9 - 12 courses leading to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
Founded in 1988, the Académie was the first authorized IB PYP school in the Ottawa/Outaouais region, and is now the only school offering the PYP in a French/bilingual co-educational setting. We are currently working towards obtaining the authorization for the International Baccalaureate® (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP), for students in Grade 7 to 10.
Our mission is to create a village where consideration and respect for others are valued; and where inquiry, interaction, and innovation are the ingredients for academic achievement, through experiential learning.
International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) for students ages 3 to Grade 6:
- Disciplines include Language, Math, Science &Technology, Social Studies, and the Arts
- Intermediate secondary school programme
- Grades 9-12 (Secondary School Diploma)
- Bilingual preschool programme for toddlers 18-36 months
- 12 month programme for students ages 3-5
- French-language day camp during the summer months
- English with intensive French option for the PYP, for ages 3-6
Discovery Academy is a private, co-educational, accredited university preparatory school located in Thornhill (immediately south of Richmond Hill) in the northern Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario. We provide education programs for grades K-12, and also offer a program for international students wishing to earn credits and / or a high school diploma. Our credits are recognized by universities, colleges and other high schools in Ontario and worldwide.
At Discovery, we prepare young people to make a difference in their future pursuits and improve the world we live in by equipping each student with the skills and knowledge necessary to recognize and achieve their full physical, creative, and academic potential. We have been shaping students careers since 2005.
At Discovery, our unique approach to education has earned us a strong reputation in the community and amongst universities throughout Canada. Discovery Academy claims 100% of their graduates are accepted to the postsecondary school of their choice. Our teachers not only connect with students, but also exploit their hidden talents and abilities.
- Preschool program (Saturday / Sunday)
- Day school program
- International students program with homestay
- Summer camp program
- Tutoring and advanced programs
- After school programs
- Sunday program in French
- TOEFL English language program
- Night school programs
• Keystone Toronto International High School in downtown Toronto was established by Keystone International Schools group (founded in Istanbul, Turkey) with the aim of providing the children of expats in Canada as well as international students studying abroad with the wonderful opportunity of high school studies (grades 9-12) in Ontario, in preparation for a smooth transition into post-secondary education in North America.
• At Keystone Toronto, students follow the Ontario curriculum, while learning key self-management skills needed for later success in higher education. Apart from the core curriculum subjects, students choose their electives based on their interests and potential career choices (with the aid of their parents, or guardians, teachers and guidance counselor).
• In preparation for college & university, Keystone Toronto International High School teaches students to think about what they learn, to understand, analyze, investigate, formulate, and propose logical solutions to non-routine problems. Students are taught to be resourceful, to connect their learning to real-life issues, to organize tasks, and manage their time to meet deadlines.
• International students are placed in carefully selected homestays with a local family, with our student coordinator maintaining daily contact with the students and weekly contact with the families. Keystone students are immersed in the Canadian culture, customs and values, therefore easing their adaptation period.
Metropolitan Preparatory Academy (Metro Prep) is an independent, private middle school and high school program located in mid-town Toronto in Southern Ontario that prepares both Canadian and international students for success at university level and beyond. Our school fully supports your child’s potential and will help your child gain entrance and succeed at the university of their choice.
Founded in 1982, Metro Prep Academy provides a supportive yet challenging academic environment. The school was started with the belief that educators possessing the right attitude can have a profound impact on a student’s life. Our strength lies in developing the whole individual, through the personal relationships established with students and their families.
Metropolitan Preparatory Academy is committed to fostering the intellectual, physical, social and creative potential of university-oriented students through a supportive yet challenging academic environment. Students graduating from Metro Prep are poised for success with the rigours of university and beyond.
- Middle school program (Grades 7-8): We provide a nurturing & supportive environment & a structured high school preparation program.
- High school program (Grades 9-12): We provide an excellent all-round academic environment for a young adult to acquire and master the skill sets of an independent learner. Students become confident & analytical.
- In addition to academics, Metro Prep offers a range of school athletics, and a wide range of extracurricular activities.
Musical instruction for all ages in a private lesson setting from university-trained teachers in Toronto, Ontario, on most common instruments. Since 2004 hundreds of students have taken music lessons at our central location. We started as a small school, but have grown with the strength of our teachers and programs. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities and provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure we meet the changing needs of our students, and the latest trends in education.
J. Addison School, located in the picturesque town of Markham (30 minutes north of Toronto), Ontario, Canada, is a private school offering Montessori programs at the pre-school and elementary levels, and an outstanding accredited secondary school program. Many people spend a lifetime striving to actualize their true potential. Their success in life is highly dependent on how they manage the associated challenges. Parents have an inherent duty to help their children in this effort. In fact, the dramatic growth of the tutoring industry is the result of the parents’ recognition that tutoring programs are specifically designed to help each child meet the challenge of developing their individual skill sets. Our program combines the best that tutoring centers have to offer: individualized, strategic, and accountable programming within a fully equipped and accredited school setting.
- Montessori pre-school & elementary programs
- Instruction of children in 3-year age groups
Accredited Secondary Program:
- Registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education
- Unique teaching and learning and support program
- French-as-a-Second Language
- Canadian History
- Canadian Geography
- Summer Camp & more ...