Admissions to private schools in Canada: Private schools in Ontario, Toronto, private high schools Vancouver BC, Alberta. Private secondary schools, middle schools, private elementary schools, preschools, international schools, IB programs, coed private boarding schools for international students (boys & girls, expats), bilingual schools.
• NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa, Ontario for international students from around the world as well for locally-based students.
• Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
• This really is a true international school - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• 60 Student Capacity, with average class size of 10 students.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent, safe boarding facilities.
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• NSL Mondial is also a highly experienced facilitator of admissions for international students to English language schools and summer camps in Ottawa, Ontario, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Quebec (French also) as well as across the USA.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa, the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research & cultural institutions, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
International Boarding School programs in Ottawa, Ontario:
Welcoming international students from around the world.
• Secondary School Diploma - Grades 9-12
• Academic Grades 10, 11 & 12 credits go towards the Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English Language Courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• 3 hours of IELTS exam preparation training per week
• ESL Camps throughout the year
• Keystone Toronto International High School in downtown Toronto was established by Keystone International Schools group (founded in Istanbul, Turkey) with the aim of providing the children of expats in Canada as well as international students studying abroad with the wonderful opportunity of high school studies (grades 9-12) in Ontario, in preparation for a smooth transition into post-secondary education in North America.
• At Keystone Toronto, students follow the Ontario curriculum, while learning key self-management skills needed for later success in higher education. Apart from the core curriculum subjects, students choose their electives based on their interests and potential career choices (with the aid of their parents, or guardians, teachers and guidance counselor).
• In preparation for college & university, Keystone Toronto International High School teaches students to think about what they learn, to understand, analyze, investigate, formulate, and propose logical solutions to non-routine problems. Students are taught to be resourceful, to connect their learning to real-life issues, to organize tasks, and manage their time to meet deadlines.
• International students are placed in carefully selected homestays with a local family, with our student coordinator maintaining daily contact with the students and weekly contact with the families. Keystone students are immersed in the Canadian culture, customs and values, therefore easing their adaptation period.
The World of Fairy Tales is an international school of speech, arts and drama conveniently located in Vancouver, BC offering year-round programs for all ages, and a summer camp program. Our acting school provides a variety of programs for different age groups.
Our very little kids (5-6 years old) are learning Artistic Development Skills, then they can continue with the Speech Arts and Drama group (6-8 years old) and follow all the programs until the age of 18. We are very proud of our students who can get an extra 4 credits towards their High School Diploma for the “Speech Arts and Drama” course.
Our mission is to find, create and develop any potential talent in your child for his / her future acknowledgement. You will be satisfied and happy with your child's education in our acting school. Our teachers / instructors possess university degrees from all over the world which are well recognized in Europe, Asia and Canada.
We also create performances, exhibitions and concerts for the open public. Our students and teachers participate in festivals, city events, national competitions and examinations.
Wisdom Academy is an independently-operated private high school located in Toronto, Southern Ontario. Wisdom Academy offers high school education and credit programs for students who wish to obtain the Ontario Secondary School Diploma Certificate. We are a semestered school and our programs are offered year-round.
Wisdom Academy is accredited and inspected by the Ministry of Education, Ontario. We are dedicated to providing quality academic programs to our students meeting their individual learning needs, and committed to academic excellence and to each student’s success in learning by developing student’s confidence and passion for learning.
At Wisdom Academy, all our high school education programs are based on the Ontario Secondary School curriculum. Students will be able to gain high school credits towards the Ontario High School Diploma by completing their courses on a part-time / full-time basis. Students will be able to select the best program that suits their requirements among our day programs, evening programs, night programs & summer programs.
We also offer a fast track program for students who can not attend the regular programs and want to complete the program faster.
PEAC School For Elite Athletes answers the needs for high performing athletes by delivering the Ontario (Canada) Curriculum in small class sizes, with Ontario Certified Teachers. PEAC offers the Ontario Curriculum for students in grades 6-12 in Toronto.
PEAC‘s academic program is based on the current Ontario Ministry of Education guidelines. Students attending PEAC receive the Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma upon completion of grade 12. Students benefit from the use of laptops, smartboard technology and wireless access to the internet where lessons are updated online daily.
Flexible deadlines and high academic standards truly separate PEAC from any other school in Canada. PEAC is truely “Where athletes come to learn”. PEAC offers daily dry-land training / sport specific training to all student athletes as well as nutritional counselling and conditioning and strength training geared to their individual sport. In addition, PEAC's athletic programs provide male and female athletes with professional coaches, top level instruction, and skill development in their sport.
PEAC School For Elite Athletes is a co-ed school for high performing athletes:
- We offer the Ontario Curriculum grades 6-12, featuring fully accredited staff and courses.
- Sports include ice hockey, soccer, freestyle skiing, snowboarding and figure skating
- Academic subjects include but are not limited to English, Math, Science, International Business, Law, History, Geography, French, Visual Arts and Music.
All PEAC curriculum is regulated and inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
Located close to the heart of the vibrant City of Toronto (in the North York Centre area), Clinton International College is a private high school that offers a variety of academic programs for students in Grades 9-12, including University Preparatory Programs and a range of Language Centre courses.
Clinton offers exceptional education for students from all over the world, and helps them to achieve their dreams. Our mission is to passionately focus on delivering the best quality education and memorable Canadian experience.
Clinton's goal is to help our students achieve their goal: to get into their dream school, experience a rich and fulfilling educational career, and make a meaningful impact upon society.
Academic Programs & Language Courses for High School Students:
- High School Diploma (Grades 9-12 credit courses)
- International Summer Camp / Winter Camp
- ESL English language courses
- Exam Preparation（TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, TOEIC）
- Business English and Accent Reduction Program
- Work & Study Program
- University/College Pathway Program
Located in Southwestern Ontario, Canada, Fridge Door Live Theatre Company is a performing arts experience for children and youth. From September to March, Saturday morning theatre programs are offered for children who have an interest in theatre, dance, arts and live performances.
Our programs each end in a full production. In July and August, there are 5-day camps for youth in grade 3-12. Camps are located in London, ON, Strathroy, ON, St. Thomas, ON and Ingersoll, ON.
The aim of our programs is to provide a fun environment and challenging experience for children and youth while also practicing and nourishing teamwork, partnership and community values.
B.G. Music Academy is a music school in the Etobicoke area of Toronto, Ontario offering music classes to children and teenagers of all abilities. We provide a balance of contemporary and classical teaching methods, which continue to produce proficient, well-rounded musicians. We offer lessons in Jazz and Classical Piano; Blues and Classical Guitar; Voice training; Digital recording classes and more.
Our unique teaching style adapts to the specific needs of individual students of all ages. A variety of styles including jazz, rock, classical and other forms of popular music are utilized to further enhance our method and sustain interest among our students. The B.G. Music Academy provides an excellent curriculum, bringing students from simple melodies right through to the level of a concert performer.
B.G Music Academy Teachers have outstanding credentials and years of diverse performing and teaching experience to offer the best in musical training for classical, rock, and jazz enthusiasts.
Metropolitan Preparatory Academy (Metro Prep) is an independent, private middle school and high school program located in mid-town Toronto in Southern Ontario that prepares both Canadian and international students for success at university level and beyond. Our school fully supports your child’s potential and will help your child gain entrance and succeed at the university of their choice.
Founded in 1982, Metro Prep Academy provides a supportive yet challenging academic environment. The school was started with the belief that educators possessing the right attitude can have a profound impact on a student’s life. Our strength lies in developing the whole individual, through the personal relationships established with students and their families.
Metropolitan Preparatory Academy is committed to fostering the intellectual, physical, social and creative potential of university-oriented students through a supportive yet challenging academic environment. Students graduating from Metro Prep are poised for success with the rigours of university and beyond.
- Middle school program (Grades 7-8): We provide a nurturing & supportive environment & a structured high school preparation program.
- High school program (Grades 9-12): We provide an excellent all-round academic environment for a young adult to acquire and master the skill sets of an independent learner. Students become confident & analytical.
- In addition to academics, Metro Prep offers a range of school athletics, and a wide range of extracurricular activities.
Venta Preparatory School located just west of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, is a small day and boarding school for students from Senior Kindergarten to Grade 10. At Venta we are committed to the ideal of helping our students reach the full unfolding of their personalities and achieve to their highest intellectual potential.
At Venta our students enjoy a safe and happy learning environment, and a style of education designed with each individual child in mind.
- Kindergarten to Grade 10
- Maximum class size of 12
- Individual Attention
- A High Level of Performance Monitoring
- Supervised Homework Periods
- Daily Physical Education
- Mandatory Music and Art
- Flexible Before-and-After School Care
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Science Fairs
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Soccer field
& more ...