Admissions to private schools in Canada: Private schools in Ontario, Toronto, private high schools Vancouver BC, Alberta. Private secondary schools, middle schools, private elementary schools, preschools, international schools, IB programs, coed private boarding schools for international students (boys & girls, expats), bilingual schools.
• NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa, Ontario for international students from around the world as well for locally-based students.
• Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
• This really is a true international school - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• 60 Student Capacity, with average class size of 10 students.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent, safe boarding facilities.
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• NSL Mondial is also a highly experienced facilitator of admissions for international students to English language schools and summer camps in Ottawa, Ontario, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Quebec (French also) as well as across the USA.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa, the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research & cultural institutions, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
International Boarding School programs in Ottawa, Ontario:
Welcoming international students from around the world.
• Secondary School Diploma - Grades 9-12
• Academic Grades 10, 11 & 12 credits go towards the Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English Language Courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• 3 hours of IELTS exam preparation training per week
• ESL Camps throughout the year
• Keystone International School in downtown Toronto offers both private kindergarten (for 4-5 year olds) and coed high school programs (Grades 7-12), as well as online high school courses & homeschool program for students globally to earn their Canadian High School Diploma.
• Keystone International Secondary School is a unique and dynamic school which follows the Ontario curriculum combined with a project-based, experiential approach to learning.
• The school was established by Keystone International Schools group with the aim of providing the children of expats as well as international students seeking to study abroad in Canada with the wonderful opportunity of high school studies in Ontario, in preparation for a smooth transition into post-secondary education.
• In preparation for college & university in North America, Keystone teaches students to think about what they learn, to understand, analyze, formulate, and propose logical solutions to non-routine problems. Students are taught to be resourceful, to connect their learning to real-life issues, to organize tasks, and manage their time to meet deadlines.
• International students are placed in carefully selected homestays in Toronto with a local family, with our student coordinator maintaining daily contact with the students and weekly contact with the families. Students are immersed in the Canadian culture, customs & values; easing their adaptation period. Alternatively, a Student Residence is available in downtown Toronto.
English & French Bilingual inquiry-based & academic program. Junior & Senior Kindergarten groups for 4-5 year olds.
Junior High School Grades 7 & 8
High School Grades 9 - 12.
Compulsory Academic/University Preparation courses plus electives.
Keystone Online / Homeschool Programs:
Students globally can take online courses to earn their Canadian High School Diploma.
Situated in Ottawa ON, the Académie de la Capitale is an independent, bilingual, International Baccalaureate (IB) World School authorized for the Primary Years Programme (PYP) for students ages 3 to Grade 6. We also provide an intermediate secondary school programme, with Grade 9 - 12 courses leading to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
Founded in 1988, the Académie was the first authorized IB PYP school in the Ottawa/Outaouais region, and is now the only school offering the PYP in a French/bilingual co-educational setting. We are currently working towards obtaining the authorization for the International Baccalaureate® (IB) Middle Years Programme (MYP), for students in Grade 7 to 10.
Our mission is to create a village where consideration and respect for others are valued; and where inquiry, interaction, and innovation are the ingredients for academic achievement, through experiential learning.
International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) for students ages 3 to Grade 6:
- Disciplines include Language, Math, Science &Technology, Social Studies, and the Arts
- Intermediate secondary school programme
- Grades 9-12 (Secondary School Diploma)
- Bilingual preschool programme for toddlers 18-36 months
- 12 month programme for students ages 3-5
- French-language day camp during the summer months
- English with intensive French option for the PYP, for ages 3-6
Venta Preparatory School located just west of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, is a small day and boarding school for students from Senior Kindergarten to Grade 10. At Venta we are committed to the ideal of helping our students reach the full unfolding of their personalities and achieve to their highest intellectual potential.
At Venta our students enjoy a safe and happy learning environment, and a style of education designed with each individual child in mind.
- Kindergarten to Grade 10
- Maximum class size of 12
- Individual Attention
- A High Level of Performance Monitoring
- Supervised Homework Periods
- Daily Physical Education
- Mandatory Music and Art
- Flexible Before-and-After School Care
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Science Fairs
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Soccer field
& more ...
B.G. Music Academy is a music school in the Etobicoke area of Toronto, Ontario offering music classes to children and teenagers of all abilities. We provide a balance of contemporary and classical teaching methods, which continue to produce proficient, well-rounded musicians. We offer lessons in Jazz and Classical Piano; Blues and Classical Guitar; Voice training; Digital recording classes and more.
Our unique teaching style adapts to the specific needs of individual students of all ages. A variety of styles including jazz, rock, classical and other forms of popular music are utilized to further enhance our method and sustain interest among our students. The B.G. Music Academy provides an excellent curriculum, bringing students from simple melodies right through to the level of a concert performer.
B.G Music Academy Teachers have outstanding credentials and years of diverse performing and teaching experience to offer the best in musical training for classical, rock, and jazz enthusiasts.
Metropolitan Preparatory Academy (Metro Prep) is an independent, private middle school and high school program located in mid-town Toronto in Southern Ontario that prepares both Canadian and international students for success at university level and beyond. Our school fully supports your child’s potential and will help your child gain entrance and succeed at the university of their choice.
Founded in 1982, Metro Prep Academy provides a supportive yet challenging academic environment. The school was started with the belief that educators possessing the right attitude can have a profound impact on a student’s life. Our strength lies in developing the whole individual, through the personal relationships established with students and their families.
Metropolitan Preparatory Academy is committed to fostering the intellectual, physical, social and creative potential of university-oriented students through a supportive yet challenging academic environment. Students graduating from Metro Prep are poised for success with the rigours of university and beyond.
- Middle school program (Grades 7-8): We provide a nurturing & supportive environment & a structured high school preparation program.
- High school program (Grades 9-12): We provide an excellent all-round academic environment for a young adult to acquire and master the skill sets of an independent learner. Students become confident & analytical.
- In addition to academics, Metro Prep offers a range of school athletics, and a wide range of extracurricular activities.
Montessori Works in Mississauga in the Greater Toronto Area, Southern ON is a private Montessori school that provides experiential learning for children (2 1/2 - 5 years) to become independent thinkers in a nurturing and stimulating environment which creates an intrinsic joy for learning.
We support the Montessori philosophy to follow the child that emphasizes on educating every individual academically and emotionally to become better citizens of the world. We offer half day and full day programs, as well as before and after school care.
Our strength is to provide the best language enriched curriculum in Mississauga with an integrated peace and culture component. In embracing the respect for nature and universal tolerance, our Montessori school adopts a hands-on curriculum that supports a creative and imaginative approach to learning.
The Montessori curriculum focuses on providing a prepared environment to meet the needs of the children. It is divided into five major areas of interest which are Practical Life, Sensorial, Language, Mathematics, and Culture. Each area is enriched with manipulative and self-correcting material to enable the child to learn through his or her interest.
Located in Southwestern Ontario, Canada, Fridge Door Live Theatre Company is a performing arts experience for children and youth. From September to March, Saturday morning theatre programs are offered for children who have an interest in theatre, dance, arts and live performances.
Our programs each end in a full production. In July and August, there are 5-day camps for youth in grade 3-12. Camps are located in London, ON, Strathroy, ON, St. Thomas, ON and Ingersoll, ON.
The aim of our programs is to provide a fun environment and challenging experience for children and youth while also practicing and nourishing teamwork, partnership and community values.
e2-e4! Chess for Kids is a private company located in Vancouver, BC, whose purpose is teaching chess to children and to all who wish to comprehend the secrets of the world's most popular intellectual game. Our chess lessons can be taught through English and / or Russian. We have various locations throughout the Metro Vancouver Area in Richmond, Burnaby and Vancouver. We offer group and individual chess lessons with teachers who have years of experience teaching.
Chess is a board game and mental sport for two players. It is played on a square board of 8 rows and 8 columns, giving 64 squares of alternating colour, light and dark.
There are many benefits of learning chess. A child learns to think independently and make decisions. Even the simplest solution (which figure to make a move), teach the children independence and responsibility. While studying chess, the child learns to focus on one process. It produces perseverance. The child develops spatial imagination and creativity skills.